It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
qmantoo The fact that most of us have to eat other beings for our energy means we are as damaged as the ETs are. However, if we were to fulfill our potential, then we would be able to be breatharians, taking our energy from the environment and not needing to kill to feed but eating nuts and berries and fruits which are manafactured and are not part of the original being.
But the Loosh story is an interesting concept. Maybe a higher power creates the right circonstances here on Earth to feed on our hate/Loosh.
From experience, the Collectors have evolved an entire technology with complementary tools for the harvesting of Loosh from the Type 4M units. The most common have been named love, friendship, family, greed, hate, pain, guilt, disease, pride, ambition, ownership, possession, sacrifice—and on a larger scale, nations, provincialism, wars, famine, religion, machines, freedom, industry, trade, to list a few. Loosh production is higher than ever before . . .
reply to post by mysterioustranger
How do you know they are as advanced as you say they are? ok they have some cool stuff but if they are not biologically suited to our environment maybe it is more expedient for them to get us to do the work for them. What if there is too much or too little oxygen in our atmosphere for them? What about germs? Too much sunlight? It might be a real headache for them to set up shop here. Maybe it just costs much less to get us to do the work for them...they are not the gods you seem to think they are.
One would think that an extraterrestrial species that can move a ship and its inhabitants across the stars would have mastered better energy sources than people. I'd also assume that beings from another planet wouldn't have evolved human soul-siphoning on a planet without humans.
reply to post by MerkabaMeditation
what is your full experience with what you say?
The experiences vary vastly;
- Having terrible dreams, then waking up and seeing a blue skinned alien next to my bed starting into my eyes (and I suspect projecting the bad dream that I had into my head somehow)
- Seeing a translucent red ball of light about 3 feet in diameter coming through the ceiling of my bedroom in the night and then suddenly it is morning (lost time)
- Many childhood experiences where I met 5 feet bald oriental looking entities with disproportionally large heads compared to the rest of their body
- Being led into rooms where a typical grey stares into my eyes and projecting images of my mother being tortured
- Very painful teeth drilling where I could not move nor open my eyes even though I was awake - with no holes afterwards
, and much more.
These entities have been part of my life since ever my very first memories.
edit on 23-2-2014 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)