It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it all about draining us of our life force? Are we just batteries to them?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I have encountered entities that could be described as Extra Terrestrial or Extra Dimensional. Afterwards I have felt drained somehow, as if my energy was low. Being an active meditator and avid believer in an unseen life force surrounding all living creatures, like Prana or Qi, I have come to suspect that some of the aforementioned entities may have come to drain me of my life force - possibly with the intention to add it to their own life-force or to store it somehow.

Ancient religious texts tell that life force can be stolen from another person instead of drawing it from the universal Qi, this results in bad karma but perhaps these aliens don't care?

They sometimes put me through emotional trauma where they project bad scenarios into my mind, I'm suspecting that this is done to provoke an emotional response to collect even more Prana/Qi as an elevated emotional state would cause the life force to "flow" faster.

Any we just batteries to these entities - whatever they are?

-MM

edit on 23-2-2014 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by MerkabaMeditation

have you met anyone who says these things who take drugs or meds or have spent time in hospital? what is your full experience with what you say?

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 11:01 PM
link   
E-ts, complex life forms capable of inter stellar travel at various speeds. Most likely eats solid foods, drinks liquid, breathes, and has technology. Has the ability to harness Stars, and what ever power cosmic.

Extra/Inter Dimensional, is something that could possibly dwarf E.T's, and best analogy or symbol I could think about is Galactus. Although instead of feeding on worlds, they probably don't eat no more, or have some other means. And it usually hints, no one has clue at to what the hell an E/I D is.

And who knows, aren't they the same thing?
edit on 23-2-2014 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 11:08 PM
link   

taoistguy

what is your full experience with what you say?

The experiences vary vastly;

- Having terrible dreams, then waking up and seeing a blue skinned alien next to my bed starting into my eyes (and I suspect projecting the bad dream that I had into my head somehow)
- Seeing a translucent red ball of light about 3 feet in diameter coming through the ceiling of my bedroom in the night and then suddenly it is morning (lost time)
- Many childhood experiences where I met 5 feet bald oriental looking entities with disproportionally large heads compared to the rest of their body
- Being led into rooms where a typical grey stares into my eyes and projecting images of my mother being tortured
- Very painful teeth drilling where I could not move nor open my eyes even though I was awake - with no holes afterwards

, and much more.

These entities have been part of my life since ever my very first memories.

-MM

edit on 23-2-2014 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 11:19 PM
link   
U seem to have some horrific meditations. Think about abductions much?

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 11:23 PM
link   
I think the force that's being drained from you is called "loosh" named by Robert Monroe.

www.nexusmagazine.com...

I'm sorry you have entities taking your life force.

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Now it is a common and well known phenomenon of the spiritual type called Vile Vortex, they cause distress to there host or victim and drain spiritual energy, these are likley not alien but entity's from elsewere yes, bad spirit's as they are called.
Have you a high pitched whistling as well like a tinitus type, or a sound like water or gas flowing, do you feel like you are in two or more places at once, they are spiritual or other plane entity's and you are infested, So am I but we are not powerless, when you are free then they will flee from you but only if you are strong, Christ will give you strength beyond them.

edit on 23-2-2014 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 11:55 PM
link   
It's possible that certain people, like you, demonstrate a higher quality of energy as they perceive it. Or maybe we all have a high quality of energy, but we manifest that higher quality via unique stimuli. I don't know if I sound too technical for the average person.

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Yes, I believe we are batteries for them...now whether "they" are Extra Terrestrial or Extra Dimensional (or a mix of both?), I do not know.

Everything is energy. They feed off our negative base emotions, such as fear, anger, jealousy, stress, sadness, terror, despair, negativity. This can leave one feeling depleted, and perhaps even be the source of depression. Of course I would be remiss in not also saying that this happens with our fellow man as well. Notice how some people you encounter leave you feeling drained the same way. They might not be consciously doing it, but they, too, drain your energy. Understanding this mechanism is part of beating it.

The collective consciousness also experiences this, and are treated like a battery. When people are divided and into a frenzy over any subject, and especially over what is projected at us through the media, it creates a mass negative energy that they are able to draw from. It seems intentional to me, given that the media almost always focuses solely on the negative. I withdrew from watching the news altogether for a year, and the lightness of being I felt was second to none! I think most people would be very surprised and shocked to find such such lightness even existed, when negative influences are removed from daily life! Today I tune into the news now and again, but more from a feeling of neutrality or amusement, as they do not leave my energy sapped as before.

The only way around this I have found, is to live with love as your projecting emotion, and positivity. Neutrality also seems to help, if one cannot immediately jump to feeling loving or positive in certain circumstances. As the energy that "they" and people feed off of is negative in nature; they will not be drawn to a loving or neutral stance, as they have nothing to gain from it. With people, you will even see them walk away from a conversation, once they find their (unconscious) seeking of energy isn't working, if one won't give their emotions over to it. That has been my reality.

In your particular situation, you seem to be sensing and experiencing so much more; you must indeed be a strong conduit for such focused attempts at sourcing your energy. Neutrality, if you can manage it, may be your best bet to be left alone by the undesirable influences.

LABTECH767 is right - when you are free, they will flee from you. Sending you much light and love.

edit on 24-2-2014 by MoonBlossom because: More Thoughts

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by olaru12

that's interesting. Monroe is interesting. I think his work should be seen as an atempt to understand the world we live in through his own paranormal experiences. Therefore having a very let's say... hyperbolic or symbolic way to express it.
But the Loosh story is an interesting concept. Maybe a higher power creates the right circonstances here on Earth to feed on our hate/Loosh. Do you ever wonder where all this violence and conflicts in the World comes from? Sometimes it is hard to explain what is the factual origin of a crisis. Like it' s in the air. And specially in some regions, like if there were geographic hotspots (Iran/Palestine...)

"Thus it was the rule of the prime catalyst came into being. Conflict among carbon-oxygen cycle units brings forth consistent emanation of Loosh. It was as simple as that."
edit on 24-2-2014 by Logiciel because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 04:58 AM
link   

I tend to agree with MoonBlossom and I also believe that beings who are not connected to the Universal Energy (whatever it is called by each of us) cannot draw their own energy requirements from that source and must feed of other life forms. This is the way it is on this planet as most people are feeding from the energy of others unless they have a strong connection to the Universal Energy for themselves. I think the way forward is to realise that we are all powerful individuals with an inate power of our own.

Once we realise this, we can fend off the entities who need to suck this energy from us. If we do this using a religious belief system, then thats OK, but calling on another being for our strength and aid is not recognising our own power and our own connection to the Source of all things. Ultimately, going through another intermediary is giving them our power and promoting the idea that we are weak and frail (which we are not) so we ourselves need to stand strong and reject the feeding frenzies of other beings who want to suck our energies.

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 05:08 AM
link   
I'm actually quite surprised seeing so many share my thoughts on this - perhaps we are onto the path of truth here?

This could very well be the reason that there has been no disclosure from our governments on the UFO phenomena - if the general public were told a reality of energy vampire ETs it would probably cause a massive panic.

Still, there is no proof to this, only theories. Would it ever be possible to prove this if it is true?

-MM

edit on 24-2-2014 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 06:08 AM
link   
A conspiracy theory is that John Lennon wrote All You Need is Love, which is precisely how to get rid of these entities as you starve them and then the Illuminati/Satanic elite/ubiquitous they/TPTB suicided The Beatle's manager, Brian Epstein as a warning in 1967.

Lennon persisted with his preaching and thus we reached the ultimate conclusion in 1980, when he was assassinated.

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 06:50 AM
link   

MerkabaMeditation

Any we just batteries to these entities - whatever they are?

-MM

Yes. Apparently their spaceships run on recycled BS. The little grey men are actually "green".

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Don't believe we have anything they want or need...being as advanced as you suggest they may be. If they've gotten that far along to be a form of (for lack of a better term) "energy vampires", I believe they acquires ways and mean to do it far beyond what we can imagine for themselves.

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Based on my own personal experiences, this is indeed going on. I still have such an incredibly limited view but here's my blind hypothesis.

It is unknown to me how these entities relate to what we call ET's but they exist and use specific techniques to draw out energy. Many of which involve social engineering in order to produce mass yields. There also doesn't seem to be any difference between the sort of energy just that it's produced outside a loving context. Energy produced from fear and lust seem to be the staples, usually being the easiest to tap into and get flowing. I've even, on many occasions, have felt a concentration of energy enter my sexual chakra area and stimulate it like crazy to get it flowing. These sorts of experiences started when I was a teenager. I was completely unaware the nature of these events until I attempted to exert my own intention on my own energy.

Before I noticed any of this, I attempted psychic practices, visualization, constructs, telepathy. So I was familiar with the concept that we're energetic beings. My sensitivity to it during practice was nil and didn't last long as a result. Then I started waking up to a loud, violent static roar like I'd been plugged into an electrical outlet, also in sleep paralysis as I came to learn. It scared the crap out of me, I almost couldn't sleep at all for a period of time. It wasn't until after that the subtle world around us started opening up.

I'm almost certain, whatever they are, they're the ones called Succubus and Incubus in folklore with no real distinction between the two (succubus and incubus are the same entity). I'm sure there's many other examples of them scattered about in supernatural lore. They will use whatever means seen fit in a situation to pull out as much energy as possible. Unification theories on this energy are beyond me, all I can do is speculate. My understanding is that it's all from the same source, just pulled out through different channels.

They don't want you to know they're taking it, allowed through our likely inadvertent invitation / permission and they really don't want you to know you have any control over it.

A little over a year ago I actually made a thread here, New experience with "energy"? with the intention of explaining the strange things that had been happening to me. Soon after, the energy I explained became the focus of unseen entities around me.

I realize the nature of this is so incompatible with our understanding, my own limitations being why this is all so inexact. My desire is to remain open to all possibilities until some sort of structure arises. I also realize i'm treading into the territory of mental illness. I'm going to continue this assuming it isn't all some powerful sub-conscious manifestation or physiological affliction. I will sound crazy in other words.

I began noticing the visualization techniques I practiced in my teens were able to guide and move the energy I became aware of. I also found if I physically moved into the energy after outside my body, there'd be a very pronounced... vibration? I hate using that word but that's how it felt, very energetic yet calming. At one point I would visualize and feel this energy leaving out onto my bed, where I'd lay down in it
After these discoveries, I noticed there was something else interacting with my energy as well.

It got to the point where this energy was being forcefully pulled out of me and taken off with in some astral drive-by hi-jacking. And if it wasn't sufficient, I'd then feel it prodding around in my body, most often flooding my sexual channel with it's own energy in hope for a high return. The most startling experience among these led me to researching kundalini practices, something I had no interest in previously and I'm still not sure what happened but here it is.

I was on my patio for a smoke and I felt a sort of energy descend on me, similar to what i've felt pour out of myself. I got up, went inside and sat down, not thinking a whole lot about it. Now, something develops in front of my head, or at least it feels like somethings there. It felt almost gravitational / magnetic, pulling my head forward to the side and back to the other, making a circular path. It also felt like a string or rope connected to the base of my spine going up through the top of my skull was pulling me upward.

I had no idea what was going on at this point only that I was suddenly in the throes of something I do not understand. So I observed. After a short period of time of my body nearly feeling possessed, I heard a snap sort of a crackling hiss. What followed was something I'll never forget. I felt the base of my spine begin vibrate more and more with every circular movement until the most powerful surge of energy i've ever felt in my life rushed up through my spine, flooding throughout my body. I was awake, alive, anything could be realized. I felt like I was Neo and the matrix code was revealed, It was an incredible experience. But the energy dissipated so quickly and the overwhelming sense of presence leads me to suspect it was all just an energy extraction.

We do have control over our energy even after it leaves the body. When I started fighting to keep my energy, the telepathic impressions started. These things get seriously pissed if you try to keep what they want, to where they will attack you, energetically.

There's so much to be said and explored, I'll try and bring this to a close here before getting far too lengthy.

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 10:42 AM
link   
This concept comes up again and again in metaphysical writings and people's experiences... and separating mental health issues from any relative reality is problematic... but once one knows energy beings (or things sans bodies as we know them) exist, then it doesn't take much analysis to wonder what they want with us (if anything).

Monroe has always struck me as a stable, inquisitive guy and his writings approach this as rationally as is possible... which admittedly isn't much. Others have impressed me, too, and now that many folks are fooling around with mind reactive chems, the reports from otherwise stable people keep coming.

It's old hat to shamans and mystics... being neither, and far too squirmy and anxious to meditate well, all I can do is wonder. Reducing our existence to farm animals appeals to my absurd side, and freeing ourselves from possible beings who feed off mostly negative emotions might be a worthwhile activity... or it might be totally loony... but the end result of trying to throw more love around is only good, I'd think, no matter what the motivation.

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 10:53 AM
link   
We're not batteries to real ETs or positive entities, angel-ets, etc.

But for the fallen ones, and here on earth we get inundated, plus earth is a very low frequency due to the wars, starvation, slavery destruction of nature, poisons and toxins, all done by design by a small handful of those who think they're elite, who are actually very tiny tots in very messy diapers of harm. ie what is real in you, life, spirit, consciousness has to grow in this life. ie. you would have not just more intellect or CUNNING potential, but you would have more empathy, telepathy, understanding, giving, caring, that is a sure sign of SOUL/SPIRIT growth. Your spirit orb the size of a walnut or golf ball, just grew bigger if you gained understanding of others.

But as for them, the more they give into feeding the body suit, privilege, power over others, lack of empahty for the well being of others, the shrinking of consciousness becomes. The body suit is not you, so they are very small tiny tots in reality. Our leaders are not as big as many of the homeless people, who are actual giants of consciousness compared to them.

But as for those who are shrinking, and especially entities who came here due to earth's lower frequency, they're akin to drops of water separated from the Ocean of Higher Self and God/Creator/Family.

So, how do they grow or empower themselves? By using us as batteries?

Just don't buy into the argument that many have, and it shows incredibly pessimism and lack of faith, that all Cosmic Beings/Ets, are negatives.

NEGATIVES ARE NOT THE HIGHER LEVELS. They don't run things. Some believe they are, but they're not. This school may have bad things occurring due to overall consciousness being at a lower grade of people who see the negative stuff not being able to get together and problem solve, which would be a growth of consciousness and abilities, and being able to then negotiate, speak up, and gain Higher Mind methods, tactics of gaining respect and presence, without quickly, clinging to our separate boxes the "elites" shove us in, hating on each other, refusing to grow up more, understand each other and have compassion and thus get on the same page of working for BOTH equality and freedom, win/wins for all people, instead we snap into lower mind and revolutions. Kill, maim, violence, thinking that can win eutopia.

It can't!

Just because bad things happen, in the "dream" we're all having, in this simulated reality that responds to the consciousness of those in the tests, does not mean evil runs the show.

Those drops are renegades and they do feed off people.

Turn the dial higher, ask your own soul and Family for help, for answers to be shown you, to be deprogrammed, and report for duty, I want to help the world and those around me, not be a part of the problem.

you will start to get some help.

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by mysterioustranger

Thats what I was thinking and trying to point out. E.T's are hardly metaphysical or Mystical, even if they could do feats like telepathy or what not. E.T's would heavily be into science, you know, the magical art form that make other form of magic seem like garbage that mystics like avoid, as if it preaching the name of Jesus to perform an exorcism.

E.D's would be even more advanced then E.T.

And would need...LOWER LIFE FORMS and their bad vibes...to sustain their GODLY POWER, and heavenly status.
edit on 24-2-2014 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

Their Machines would feed off the ever life giving sun, stars or vast energies of the cosmos. Not frail life forms such as we.

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 11:39 AM
link   

<<   2  3 >>

join