It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Government wouldn't kill their own innocent people

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 08:44 PM
link   
When talking about 911 being a staged event and other questionable events, one statement you hear often is "The Government wouldn't kill their own innocent people" Why not?
Government has been killing their own innocent people for a very long time, just in different various ways.
When you have a mission that you think will save billions of lives, what does it matter if a couple thousand people die? You have to break a couple eggs to make an omelet right?

Whether the Government is killing people like in 911 or it's pretending to kill people by having under cover agents pretending to be an average Joe citizen, but the bottom line is that they do it and it's justified in their eyes. Those people who died gave their lives to a "noble cause" and hey maybe some of the stuff has actually been for a noble cause and for the betterment of society but some of it probably wasn't necessary to do it that way.

I know it seems insane for a Government to stage events like 911 & Sandy Hook but look at how they staged the whole event with Cuba, if they can do that, why not stuff on their own turf? If it accomplishes their goal, why not?

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by knoledgeispower

Ruby Ridge and Waco far predated those... they have been doing it openly, in the media, for a long time...

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Remember the Maine the hell with Spain.

Nope, never happens.

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 09:46 PM
link   
It took me 10 years to come to terms with the fact that our government was involved in 9/11, I would freak out on people that suggested the perpetrated such a horrible act. Here's what changed my mind. The fact that this government is not OUR GOVERNMENT. Our government has been infiltrated and taken over. You can debate by whom....let's just say the power elite. The point is, once you realize this is not OUR government, you can then begin to realize why they did it.

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 10:31 PM
link   
wounded knee creek? we've been killing our own citizens from the beginning

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Citizens are born to be killed......that's what we do mostly....die for the masters....black lung, amesopheliomas,worn out bodies, and broken bones.....Cancers from toxics, and mass produced foods.....rheumatism and arthritis.....
The working class dies a little at a time.....every day....

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Al Qaeda could have easily accomplished 911. Our government security agencies knew they were up to something and may have been able to prevent this though...but they didn't. It sure was convenient that all those records of deceitful practices were destroyed though wasn't it. The Economy still tumbled in 2008 anyway, nothing was fixed.

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Bay of Pigs and Sandy Hook are peanuts.

They lied us into Vietnam via the Gulf of Tonkin. Sent 60,000 troops to their graves over a lie.

Iraq was no different. Lie based, pre-emptive war, thousands killed, tens of thousands wounded.

But thats the hard kill.

What about the soft kill?

Fluoride, vaccines, GMOs, chemtrails, BPAs... its no coincidence that the rates of cancer and heart disease are skyrocketing.

This doesnt even touch on the government experimentation on us: radiation, Tuskegee, MK Ultra etc.

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 12:09 AM
link   

There is just one thing i want to add to this thread. From our 'good friend' at the CFR. THEY know whats best for us. Trust them, they have the plan, and it is ALL under control. (sarcasm)

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Don't forget about these little gems which are now admitted to, but of course, would never happen again.....Ya right!!

The U.S. Department of the Treasury poisoned alcohol during Prohibition.
The U.S. Public Health Service lied about treating black men with syphilis for more than 40 years.
The government tested the effects of '___' on unwitting U.S. and Canadian citizens.
More than 100 million Americans received a polio vaccine contaminated with a potentially cancer-causing virus.

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

let us die not in submission but opposition

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 12:27 AM
link   
think about the numbers who have died since ww2 [100 million ] in war

all the people who go missing every year world wide [10 million]

medical deaths world wide [ 2-3 million ]

if those people never died imagine how full this world would be now

the goverments are like farmers culling as they see fit

and boy are they going for a clear out in the next 20 + years

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by 999zxcv

so the mojave would have to be colonized

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Yep. They've always done it for the "greater good".....THEIRS.

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Pearl Harbor. The US was the troll.

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 04:49 PM
link   
When you look at everything that has happened and everything going on now, of course it's obvious. I think most people who deny do it because it's such a scary world in real life. When you take those rose colored glasses off and see the world for how it is, it's quite scary and ugly.

When my boyfriend was opening my eyes for the first time, three years ago, I thought he was crazy. I couldn't imagine that the government would be doing so much crazy stuff to the people. Then I started to research things for myself and came to the horrible realization that, no he wasn't crazy, the world was.

In my immediate family of 5 people, 4 of them have illnesses. My Mom has Crohn's & Fibromyalgia; my older sister has Shingles; I have Endometriosis, Sjogren's Syndrome, chronic headaches, irritable bowel, restless leg syndrome, vertigo and heart palpitations; my younger sister has Sjorgren's Syndrome. My Dad, while not having any illnesses, did get poisoned from working at Cominco, a smelting plant that dealt with cesium 137 in a very poor manner. My Dad said they had to change their breathing masks very often because a hole would slowly wear through the material. He has terribly rotten teeth now.

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 04:57 PM
link   
"Government is just a mirror that reflects the darkest element of the people it represents."

-beezzer

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 05:04 PM
link   

beezzer
"Government is just a mirror that reflects the darkest element of the people it represents."

-beezzer
and some country's have a special shade of black all their own gmo black i think i will name it

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by 999zxcv

brownish black

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 06:52 PM
link   

999zxcv
think about the numbers who have died since ww2 [100 million ] in war

all the people who go missing every year world wide [10 million]

medical deaths world wide [ 2-3 million ]

if those people never died imagine how full this world would be now

the goverments are like farmers culling as they see fit

and boy are they going for a clear out in the next 20 + years

You hit the nail of the head. The people that think the governments work for us need to have their heads examined. Everyone should have watched this video by now. If you haven't, shame on you, watch it now! You'll see, there's no left/right, pro-abortion/anti-abortion, pro-gay marriage/anti-gay marriage, "war on women", etc. These are all conflicts perpetuated by the "farmers" to keep their sheep divided into small "herds". Guess what would happen to them if we all united? LOL!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join