It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will be Ukraine Civil War the very last trigger of WWIII? Is this the accomplishment of Garabandal?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: The angel of light
Garabandal was certified as authentic by two major figures of the Catholic faith that expressed their absolute confidence on it publicly in multiple times,

People make mistakes about apparitions being valid or not. The Church does not. And both of those people you quoted would tell you to listen to the church and not their own personal opinion. Also, they don't have the authority to 'certify' anything as authentic or not.

The fake visionaries themselves admitted they hoaxed the whole thing.
It's documented that they admitted it.

From where is coming a lot of resistance against Garabandal? it is not actually from the Catholic Hierarchy, but from sects that are against any possibility that visions of divine origin can occur in Catholic circles,

Every person I know who can see through Garabandal is NOT against the possibility that visions of a divine origin can occur in Catholic circles. In fact, those I know who state Garabandal is a hoax are the most prayerful and conservative Catholic people you could find. They believe in the authenticity of Fatima and Lourdes, etc. But they recognize the SEVERE PROBLEMS with Garabandal.

Garabandal

The Joey Lomingino has died. Thi is yet another 'prophecy' that failed to come true -

On 19 March 1964, Conchita herself wrote him a letter containing these words: Dear Joey, today at the pines, in a locution, the Virgin Mary told me to tell you [...] that you will receive your new eyes on the day of the great Miracle.” [Ramón Pérez, Garabandal. Le Village parle, Résiac, Montsûrs, 1977, p. 45]

And here are the confessions that the Garbandal girls were telling lies and faking ...

...Conchita, who carelessly wrote in her diary in 1963: Sometimes [...] we acted as if we were seeing the Virgin and looked [above] until she arrived, in order to stay together. Then our fathers and people followed us. At the end the Virgin appeared. We never feigned entire ecstasies. [Diario de Conchita, Nuestra Señora del Carmen de Garabandal, New York, 1972, p. 61]

Also in 1961, on July 31, Conchita herself confessed that she had never seen the Madonna and signed a statement in Santander, before a physician, Dr. Pinal, who was appointed by Bishop Doroteo Fernández to question her [cf. R. Pérez, Garabandal. Le village parle, Résiac, 1977, p. 19 and Diario de Conchita, Nuestra Señora del Carmen de Garabandal, 1972, p. 47].

13 September 1962 Mari Cruz also said she had lied [cf. R. Pérez, Garabandal. Le village parle, Résiac, 1977, p. 24

On June 17, 1984 Mari Cruz released an interview with the main Spanish newspaper, El País (Mari Cruz, la testigo que nada vidio, signed by Victor Gijón). We read: "I've never seen the Virgin at the Pines or any celestial being." [...]

Mari Cruz, interviewed a few years later by Gabriel Carrión López, answered: I remember perfectly how Conchita, who always used to organize jokes, invented everything. She did it without bad intentions, but the situation became so complicated that we had to go on. [...] Do you believe that the Virgin Mary would do such stupid things? [...] [Gabriel Carrión López, El lado oscuro de María, Aguaclara, Alicante, 1992, pp. 106-107]

Padre Pio or Mother Teresa were humans who made mistakes. They believed in something that was an admitted hoax. The children themselves said it was a hoax. None of the 'prophecies' have come true - The incorruptible priest is a skeleton in the grave and Joey Lomingino died without getting his 'new eyes' ... and he died before the alleged 'great miracle' happened.

It's an admitted hoax. FAKE.

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: The angel of light

The Peace God to all that belong to the light,
Dear Readers,

There has been never any confession at all or admission of Hoax about Garabandal, that is an absolute false statement. who ever is claiming that is in a campaign of misinformation and it is pretending to present as an admission of anything just a mere sectarian attack coming from skeptics that always have discredited any Marian apparition what so ever it contains and from whenever it comes.

The approval and endorsement of Mother Theresa and Father Pius is enough evidence that Garabandal deserves to receive attention and respect. We are not talking about ordinary persons, these are two Mystics of the XX century that are actual pillars not only of the Catholic faith, but of the authentic Christian values.

These persons lived every minute of their lives completely compromised with Christ, in permanent communion with the Holy Ghost, so they couldn't be wrong about the divine origin of the message given by the Holy Virgin Mary.

stjosephpublications.com...

The same people that is against Garabandal were against Fatima and Lourdes before, as well as against to Guadalupe and are the same that are attacking Akita, El Cairo or Medjugorje and any other apparition of the Holy Virgin Mary in modern times. They see all these apparitions as a tremendous Challenge to their points of view, moreover against their supposed moral or spiritual authority to determine what is Christian and what is not.

The truth here is that while there are many sects that only have the Bible as a source of authority. The Catholic Churches, either the ones that are still linked with Rome, or the ones that are separate of it, but still preserve the original Latin or Bizantine liturgy with all the sacraments stated by Christ, like the ones following the Anglican rite or the Greek one, in conjunction with the Orthodox and Coptic ones, have additionally a continuous and not interrupted spiritual tradition that goes far back until the very time of the Apostles of Christ.

So, the question here is not to believe or not in Garabandal, is to decide which account of the teachings of Christ you want to study , trust and follow, a first hand ones from sources which authority can be clearly traced backward to the time of the Gospels or a second hand ones that are referred to people that just have read the Bible, but are still in trouble even to understand it?

Thanks for your comments.

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 6/20/2014 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 12:43 PM
link   

There has been never any confession at all or admission of Hoax about Garabandal, that is an absolute false statement. who ever is claiming that is in a campaign of misinformation and it is pretending to present as an admission of anything just a mere sectarian attack coming from skeptics that always have discredited any Marian apparition what so ever it contains and from whenever it comes.

Dead wrong.

1 - I posted the irrefutable information showing that it is indeed an admitted hoax.

2 - I posted the irrefutable information showing that the 'prophecies' have been proven false.

3 - I"m not a 'skeptic that always discredits any Marian apparition'. I've been to Medjugorje and Betania. (also Conyers and Emmitsburg which are now in the 'false' category). Every last person I know who acknowledges that Garabandal is a hoax, is a good solid Catholic and they have devotions to Our Lady of Fatima or Lourdes, etc

Garabandal = HOAX. You can't argue with the facts.
Admitted hoax.
All the prophecies have been proven wrong.
HOAX. Period.

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 12:45 PM
link   

The approval and endorsement of Mother Theresa and Father Pius ...

.... means nothing. They have been proven to be fallible human beings.
They were wrong. Garbandal ... proven to be a hoax.

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 01:18 PM
link   
The Peace of God that belong to the light,
Dear Readers,

let me go straight forward to the point here. I have not seen yet any evidence what so ever of any Hoax that deserves any credibility concerning Garabandal.

Personal diaries which by the way are referred without any explanation about how they can be in public domain right now are highly suspicious to be either completely falsified or adulterated.

There are no authors to refer to, no articles published in respectable magazines, News papers or Journals, or reference numbers of Archives of any kind, public or private, or of existing Church files in Rome or in Spain. There are no links also pointed to respectable sources, only a collection of quotes that only God knows from where they are actually coming from and how they became supposedly public?.

Excuse me but I am a professional researcher by myself, so I am familiar with the way any scholar traces out and validates references or bibliography , and I don't see anything in these "quotes" that make me thing are really serious sources of information. They have all the appearance of junk.

Now, I have noticed that all these peculiar "quotations" refer to early 1970s, to supposed "confessions" that might have occurred around the year 1973. The problem is that goes in clear contradiction with public statements of all these seers given to journalists of well credited media after that time.

In support to this interesting observation, I can right now here provide a link anybody can visit of a site that contains actual interviews with each one of the seers of Garabandal that took place in years like 1975, 1977, 1979, 1982 and 1983 in which all of them insist that they had actual visions of the Virgin Mary:

www.garabandal.org...

Besides, that here there are two videos of much recent publication with Conchita, the original seer that live here in the States, in New York city, and a person, a New Yorker impresario that interviewed Father Pio about the topic.

In both documentaries there is a reaffirmation about that the children actually, possibly for up to a thousand times, experienced mystic trance with the Holy Mother of God and received from her messages in their childhood when living in the town of Garabandal, north of Spain in the early 1960s.

1980 BBC Documentary: an Actual interview with Conchita Gonzalez, in New York city, where you can see she never has changed her mind of what she experience when she was a girl in Spain.

www.youtube.com...

2011 Documentary of Mr Joey Lomangino, in which you can listen his own account of what Father Pius thought about Garabandal, plus his own personal research tracing the phenomenon of Garabandal toward the original seers.

www.youtube.com...

Thanks for your attention,

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 6/20/2014 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 03:37 PM
link   

I have not seen yet any evidence what so ever of any Hoax that deserves any credibility concerning Garabandal.

Oh Dude

... I posted the info showing the 'visionaries' admitted it.

... I posted the information showing the failed prophecies such as the incorruptible priest is corrupt in the tomb.

... Joey Lomingino just died this week never having gotten his new eyes.

... Lomingino was promised new eyes would appear on the day of the 'great miracle' . He's dead now so no great miracle happened. Another failed prophecy.

Everything screams HOAX .... the 'visionaries' themselves screamed it.
Lominginos death sealed it.

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 09:29 PM
link   
The Peace of God to all that belong to the Light,
Dear Readers,

Matthew 15:14
"So ignore them. They are blind guides leading the blind, and if one blind person guides another, they will both fall into a ditch."

John 9:39
"Then Jesus told him, "I entered this world to render judgment--to give sight to the blind and to show those who think they see that they are blind."

Revelation 20:5
"This is the first resurrection. (The rest of the dead did not come back to life until the thousand years had ended.)

Revelation 20:6
"Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection. For them the second death holds no power, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him a thousand years."

1 Corinthians 15:42-43
"It is the same way with the resurrection of the dead. Our earthly bodies are planted in the ground when we die, but they will be raised to live forever. Our bodies are buried in brokenness, but they will be raised in glory. They are buried in weakness, but they will be raised in strength. They are buried as natural human bodies, but they will be raised as spiritual bodies. For just as there are natural bodies, there are also spiritual bodies."

1 Corinthians 15:46 What comes first is the natural body, then the spiritual body comes later."

1 Corinthians 15:51-53 But let me reveal to you a wonderful secret. We will not all die, but we will all be transformed! It will happen in a moment, in the blink of an eye, when the last trumpet is blown. For when the trumpet sounds, those who have died will be raised to live forever. And we who are living will also be transformed. For our dying bodies must be transformed into bodies that will never die; our mortal bodies must be transformed into immortal bodies. Then, when our dying bodies have been transformed into bodies that will never die, this Scripture will be fulfilled: "Death is swallowed up in victory. O death, where is your victory? O death, where is your sting?"

John 11:25
Jesus told her, "I am the resurrection and the life. Anyone who believes in me will live, even after dying. Everyone who lives in me and believes in me will never ever die. Do you believe this, ?"

Acts 17:31 because He has fixed a day in which He will judge the world in righteousness through a Man whom He has appointed, having furnished proof to all men by raising Him from the dead." 32 Now when they heard of the resurrection of the dead, some began to sneer, but others said, "We shall hear you again concerning this."

Peace in the Tomb of Joey Lomangino, where he is now he can enjoy the Light that never vanishes and one day he will be called as many others like him to take part in the 1st resurrection, in a completely transformed body, with the eyes he always wanted to have restored, but that never again will be damaged any more, I am more than convinced of that possibility.

The Great Miracle announced in Garabandal is part of the 1st resurrection that is mentioned in the Revelation book, since without first resurrection it can't be last judgment of the entire humanity, all the people that have existed along all the epochs in this planet. Only the Saints and most holy figures of the history, the Prophets, are not going to be judged at all.

Here a Link to the exhibition of the Incorrupt body of St Father Pio as it was found when his tomb was opened in 2008, 40 years after his death. The body was of course in public exhibition under strict custody of the Italian authorities.

douglawrence.wordpress.com...

Here a link that contains the exact words that Father Pio said to Joey about his personal convictions on the authenticity of the revelation of Garabandal:

www.garabandal.us...

He got in life a first extraordinary important miracle, that he was able completely blinded to continue to support economically his family and continue his entrepreneur career along all his life.

The second miracle occurred in his visitation to Father Pio, where he recovered the sense of smell that was also completely damaged with his accident. The story is in the following link.

vitofaraci.com...

Finally here some links to sites that belong to Friends of the Impresario Joey Lomangino. They that knew him closely have given testimony of the 40 years he defended the authenticity of Garabandal.

whatisgarabandal.blogspot.com...

motheofgod.com...

www.1260.org...

No body spends almost 5 decades of his life endorsing and giving hundreds of talks about something that has been already openly exposed as a hoax, as somebody is pretending with a bunch of misinformation to make us believe.

This man believed with all his heart until the very last day of his life in the Miracle announced in Garabandal and if we really respect his memory we must admire his faith, the one that gave him courage and strength to continue his life for 47 years in conditions that others might found impossible to suffer, doing that with incredible dignity and overcome them as he did. That alone is by itself a great miracle in the life of a person.

sincerely,

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 6/21/2014 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Dear Readers,

As I predicted it was going to occur, the intensification of the seismic activity in California that we have seen with this so strong earthquake of Napa, affecting Sn Francisco Bay, is happening precisely when the world is experiencing a major world security crisis, this time again related with Ukraine.

As the news are reporting, Ukraine is accusing the Federation of Russia to have sent troops in to its territory to support the rebels in the eastern part of the country, that during the last two days not only were able to overcome the siege they were under the Ukrainian army, but are advancing at incredible momentum to the coast, controlling right now important positions like the Harbor of Mariupol, in what constitutes a revival of a major secession in that country.

Here are the reports, that also point that Ukraine is convoking the security council of United Nations in New York to discuss the aggravation of the crisis that from their point of view has reached the level of international war, with the character of Invasion.

www.bbc.com...

abcnews.go.com...

Even Nato observers have denouncing the fact as to be of the most level, something that might trigger an international conflict in Europe.

Nato denounce a Russian invasion over eastern Ukraine

There are not yet international reactions, but the President of Ukraine has cancelled his projected trip to Turkey to return immediately to Kiev to Head the national security council in emergency meeting to adopt military decision to be taken to repeal what they claim is a clear invasion of the country by Russian troops.

This situation is several times more grave than the one occurred in the last winter, since Ukraine has already requested admission either in NATO and in EU, something that was not the case in February of 2014 when Crimea was taken by Russian troops, so at least in theory this situation could force other countries to take part in the conflict in support of their ally.

The Angel of Lightness

The Angel of Lightness March 18th 2014:
I want to remain cautious, and responsible, with any forecast, but I feel that it has passed too much time since I foresaw first time (2007)the conditions that were going to prevail in the world close to the time of this mega tragedy. One of them is that this so powerful and strong earthquake, of devastating consequences, was going to occur almost in parallel with a major international security crisis and also preceding a global economic recession.

quoted from thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 8/28/2014 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Considering the last two world wars started in roughly that area (invasion of Poland and assination of the Archduke Ferdinand) I can see the third world war starting in that region. (Yes, to the geography Nazis, I understand that they are different portions of the map, this is why I said "roughly.")

Also it is interesting that Russia was involved in the start of both WWI and WWII.
edit on 28-8-2014 by NavyDoc because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 10:10 AM
link   
WWIII will be called "great war" after the event, as it will be so destructive as remembering WWI and WWII after it will seem pointless.

The Ukraine situation is just one event, a reaction to needless growth of NATO eastwards that threatens Russia and ultimately China.

WWIII will also mark the end of West or Anglo American empire, and Vatican. The Vatican will be leveled to ground in this war.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Floydshayvious

WWWIII will come.
But it will be them vs us.
All the interconnected militarys with their joint participation "war games" will fight. They will fight us.

Some countries will first be destroyed (starting to happen now) and then the soldiers eyes will turn to their next target, us.

The US will take care of Chinese citizens and the Chinese will take care of the US citizens, etc.

Round up.
Work camps.
Executions.
Exhaustion and death.
Smoke stacks.

Get a tent and learn to love Mosquitos.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: NavyDoc

Well Dear NavyDoc,

Certainly the History has showed that the two worst world conflagrations WWI and WWII began in Slavic countries , Serbia exactly one century ago, and Poland 1939, but also don't forget that the beginning of the fall of the Great Emperor Napoleon Bonapart was precisely in his unfortunate invasion to Russia of 1814, that is about 200 years ago in last April:

www.history.com...

As well as, in the 1850s another so important international conflict also in this region, in between the Turkish Ottoman Empire and Russia, with the involvement of The British empire too, for the control of the strategic Crimea Peninsula too. So definitively this is a region that has a estrange magnetic power to attract great wars.

Pls read: www.bbc.co.uk...

Now, from the Astrological point of view I have warned, since the beginning of the Thread , that many astronomical events we are seeing are nothing else than the accomplishment of the Great Signal or Warning promised by the Holy virgin St Mary to the children of Garabandal in 1962, as the warning of the imminence of the next world conflict.

Pls check The Great Warning and Tribulation announced in Garabandal explained by the Seers

In the time that the vision of Garabandal, a small town to the north of Spain, occurred the world was precisely transiting under another terrible world crisis, the one of the Soviet missiles in Cuba, that was without any doubt the worst moment of Cold war.

The Great Warning will be sent to us to purify us from our sins, and it will visible by all human beings, so it must be a kind of Astronomical event, this according with Conchita Gonzalez statements, a seer of Garabandal.

Well, now we have seen an asteroid impacting the moon in the previous year, as well as another exploding over the Urals and four blood moons all visible in important Holidays of the Jewish Calendar.

I also had predicted that according with my own visions this conflict will go out of control during an increase of the seismic activity in California, and that is what we have had this week.

If that might not be good enough to alert our attention, now we have precisely in this so conflictive time on Eastern Europe the comet Siding Spring approaching as really few times have occurred in Historic times to the planet mars, it will practically touch its atmosphere in October, that we all know has a tremendous powerful symbolic meaning in Astrology, always related with the arrival of great wars.

Pls read:
science.nasa.gov...

www.nytimes.com...

What is pretty meaningful is that this astronomical event is occurring precisely in the season in which Ukraine is entering in a direct conflict with the Federation of Russia, also the beginning of such a war that only God can determine how long and grave might be, is in a week that coincide with the trip of Vice-President Biden to the region, to ultimate details of the way NATO will backup Ukraine in this conflict.

Pls read:

finance.yahoo.com...

Biden warns Putin about involvement in Ukraine conflict

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 8/28/2014 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 05:47 PM
link   
The Peace of God to all that belong to the light,
Dear Readers,

Today the crisis in Eastern Europe has reached a new alarming level of advance to the land of no where, unfortunately showing signs of more aggravation instead of solution.

Ukraine has signed a free trade agreement with the European Union in what it is clearly a first so important step toward the join of that country to the Euro zone.

news.yahoo.com...

This decision is of course in spite of all the warnings from the Federation of Russia that such kind of decision might rise the level of the crisis to the one of clear confrontation in between the two Slavic nations.

Now, from the Russian point of view, the imminence of a clash with the western world, in particular with the European Union has plunged the Ruble as never before, since the time of the collapse of the USSR. Moscow is trying to suffocate what is a clear increasing trend of panic in its own market.

pls read:

news.yahoo.com...

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 05:41 PM
link   

SO......................
Those little girls prophesied all this?

All that you have talked about for MONTHS that the LITTLE GIRLS from NEARLY A CENTURY ago were talking about......then either recanted, or were shown by a priest as false---.....did they also say that Putin or someone with a mystical 'symbolic" name would basically want to re-make the USSR the way it was ( doubt it) -- -- --requiring all those separate states/countries to roll over/acquiesce after tasting a hint of life.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Chamberf=6

I do not know about little girls.

I do know that Russian empire is resurrected already.

The Russian empire will be in the winner's group in WWIII and will do quite well over the next 200 years after the conclusion of the war.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 08:11 PM
link   
It does not matter what USA or EU think but Ukraine will fall to Russian empire.

Kiev has absolutely no chance against Russian might.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 11:23 PM
link   
The readers who are very interested in prophecies must be curious about how an Eastern coalition can win a war against the Western one despite West's far superior military.

Two components of West's power - the air and naval, almost seem insurmountable to most observers. This includes many people in the East itself.

However the answer is one who controls the land controls the skies. West's actions have reduced its influence in large parts of the world. The West has fallen into a declining graph of political dominance despite still retaining military dominance. However the adversaries have increased their political influence and so have gained use of lands far away from their traditional spheres.

The strongest part of USA strategy is overseas bases and dominance on seas. This will prove to be difficult for adversaries BUT the prophecy is clearly military defeat of USA. It is likely that some of US forces will ultimately refuse to fight as it is immoral to use nuclear weapons on enemy's civilian population. Every soldier who thinks of God should flatly refuse actions against non-combatants, as doing so will surely put the soldier's soul in hell.

Some of USA's naval forces will survive the war and surrender. A major part will be destroyed.

As for aircrafts, and air bases, the situation will not be so good. The adversaries will develop effective means to shoot down Western aircrafts.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 11:28 PM
link   
The enlargement of NATO in Eastern Europe is unlikely to create a winning situation for NATO. It is only a virtual consolation.

These countries will ultimately bear the brunt of fighting as their lands will turn to battlefields.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Yes, the conflict in Ukraine is important.

A world war cannot start with just one conflict.

There are multiple causes.

The primary cause is still exploding Muslim population and resulting needs and aspirations that cannot be filled by economic and political setup of Muslim States.

There are several secondary causes:

1. Rise of China as a military power that is beginning to rival USA.
2. Resurgence of Russian military power that has occurred sooner than Western calculations.
3. Ageing European population. Low birth rate of white race.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 07:48 PM
link   
It is human nature to seek answers. Often people seek answers in saints and apparitions. However answers are often available right around us, we just fail to see.

I suggest you look at the society in which you live. Make a list of what you think is moral and what is immoral. If you are a religious man, you will get your answers.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join