It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will be Ukraine Civil War the very last trigger of WWIII? Is this the accomplishment of Garabandal?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 08:26 PM
link   
The Peace of God to all that belong to the Light,
Dear Readers,

Everything points to show that the explosion of a devastating internal conflict in Ukraine, on this spring, will trigger a major European war that will confront Russia, with Germany and England, just in the first weeks and in the long run also will involve America and other Nato countries.

Russian forces will enter into Eastern Ukraine to support the government that they consider legal, of Mr Viktor Yanukovich, and this will be followed by the immediate entrance of European Union forces in the west of the country, crossing from the Carpatian mounts.

The world will see in just weeks a major civil war of terrible proportions being fought city by city, block by block, street by street, it will be a terrible bath of blood among fellow nationals. This is the most grave incident in the long chain of conflicts that have leaded us into an international mega war, ( Georgia-Russia War, Libyan Civil war, Revolution in Tunisia, Egyptian Civil war, Syrian Civil War, Iraq and Afghanistan wars ) a terrible world conflict that is announced by the four blood moons that we will see in this 2014 and 2015.

According with Garabandal accounts an Astronomical event,a so rare phenomenon, will be the signal, visible in the heaven of almost the entire world, of the arrival of another great war for humanity, very likely as it happened in 1914, when also comets and blood moons were seen before the starting of world war I.

real-world-news.org...

World War III will be more cruel, more devastating and insensate that any other conflict ever fought, we are going to see, in behind the two sides confronted, a formidable direct and extremely scaring military collision among NATO and the Federation of Russia.

This war was announced by the apparition of the Holy Virgin St Mary in Garabandal, when she said that there will be a Great warning and Miracles preceding the devastating calamity to come.

www.garabandal.us...

The great Warning was has happened in between the asteroid that struck Russia a year ago, and the so crude winter Europe and America are now dealing with.

www.garabandal.org...

The Great Miracle are these four blood moons, that in spite of its very romantic aspect, are an extremely rare astronomical succession of eclipses that we are going to see in between this 2014 and 2015.

www.answersingenesis.org...

The symbolism of the four moons as a signal of incoming calamities is already mentioned in the eschatological discourse of Jesus Christ as signal of the end of times.

pjmedia.com...

In that prophecy, absolutely accomplished until the most minimum details, the blood moon was used to describe a signal preceding the Jewish wars against Rome, the cruel siege of Jerusalem, the destruction of the 2nd temple, and the deletion of the Israeli nation for 19 centuries. Supposedly all these calamities were the price paid by the Jews for their rejection and execution of Jesus, based on false testimonies and blasphemies, who was the truly Messiah sent by God in fulfillment of all the ancient prophecies.

www.agapebiblestudy.com...

Finally the Great Chastisement announced in Garabandal will be the explosion of WWIII around the civil war of Ukraine and complicated by the unsolved tensions in other points of the world ( Israel-Palestine, Iran - US, China- Japan, North Korea - South Korea, Cuba-Venezuela-Nicaragua-Equator vs Colombia-Jamaica-Panama-Costa rica, Russia -Chenya)

Thanks For your attention,

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 2/23/2014 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by The angel of light

What is garabandal? Dont see any evidence hereto support your claim. Does yhis have something to do with the catholic church? Lot of talk about Mary and visions. Not biblical in the slightest. Even sounds a bit new agie.

Ok, i have looked into this garabandal stuff and it is indeed another carholic 'vision'. I wish the catholics would stop calling themselves christian as this type of thing along with all the 'mary worship,' is closer to paganism than christianity. Try reading a bible instead of this man made stuff.
edit on 23-2-2014 by greavsie1971 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by greavsie1971

The bible was man made, too. So the best thing to do is just not have anything to do with any religion.

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Excuse me, but I respectfully suggest you to revise your own sources of bibliology, since it is evident you have not read at least one very important chapter on it.

If the voice of the everlasting Virgin St Mary, Holy Mother of God, is not biblical I don't know sincerely what can be Biblical, after all she was the channel used by God to accomplish his divine salvation plan to humanity, she is clearly mentioned, with all her attributes, in the great battle in between the good and evil that will be fight until the end of times:

www.biblegateway.com...

The description of St Mary in this so important part of Revelation is beyond any reasonable doubt.

Now if you want more Biblical evidence that this is a so serious well supported claim, read this

www.biblegateway.com...

Notice please that she is depicted in a way match perfectly with her aspect in all the great apparitions occurred in modern times from Guadalupe In Mexico 1531-32, Zeitoun Egypt 1968-70, to Lourdes in France 1858, Fatima in Portugal 1916-17, Medjugorje in ex-Yugoslavia 1981-85, Garabandal in Spain 1961-65, Conyers in Georgia 1989-1994, Warraq Egypt 2009 , St Mark church Egypt 2000.

I don't know is somebody here has a personal fight against Catholicism, but the so important role of the Mother of God referred in those clearly biblical quotes, are article of faith also in the Coptic, Anglican, Episcopalian and Orthodox churches.

As far as I know only obscure fundamentalist sects among the most radical wing of the Protestantism have tried to deny that with the ridicule sophism of the woman representing a church, a church that by the way is going to give birth to a savior? what kind of evident contradiction is that ??

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 09:21 PM
link   

The angel of light
The great Warning was has happened in between the asteroid that struck Russia a year ago, and the so crude winter Europe and America are now dealing with.

1. Which meteor are you claiming hit Russia, certainly not the Chelyabinsk one since that blew up roughly 20 miles above the ground.

2. Their have multiple winters that were worse and their will be multiple winters that are warmer. Please tell me what about this winter is "so crude" ? Better yet, tell me what a "so crude" winter is?

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Dear Readers,

As always in all my threads I reserve to myself the right to reply selectively to the replies that I consider deserve to receive attention.

Let me clarify that the reason for which It is likely that the Great Miracle announced in Garabandal, by the Holy Virgin Mary, will be these succession of four blood moons, is precisely since they are going to move to deep reflection, genuine meditation and sincere repentance of sins to millions around the world.

The fact that the moons will be on significant holy days of the Hebrew calendar is what is going to make this miracle of millions of persons linked by collective prayers possible.

A lot of people are going to see with clarity on these astronomical and metereological events that we cannot continue denying the signal of the times we are living and so will take serious compromise to put themselves in peace with God, what ever is the idea they have of him.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 10:29 PM
link   

You may be correct and if so God help us all as it will lead to first chemical and then nuclear war, The visions from the virgin are unique among the holy ones in that they often offer a way out but it may be too late and if it is let's us hope prayer of the few whom still believe in this godless age is listened too.

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Greavsie I am actually very upset with that statement, There are more Marionite Christians than catholic's alone and By the way Martin Luthor whom as a Catholic priest was probably one of them, if you wish to take a look at the history of Mary in the church go and look at the Assyriac Orthodox Church, and Remember this,.

John 19:26-27
Jesus saw his own mother, and the disciple standing near whom he loved, he said to his mother, "Woman, behold your son". Then he said to the disciple, "Behold your mother". And from that hour, he took his mother into his family.

SO his beloved desciple whom is representative of all christian's as he is his beloved desciple he made his own mothers son and his mother he made him her son, What of the word's of Christ on the Cross do you not understand.

Now weather protestant or catholic, orthodox or Assyriac, Ethiopian or Coptic I accept all these as my brothers and sisters, were do you stand if you stand against the word of christ.

She is our mother and yours as well if you are a christian.
And while I personally may not be a papist but I believe in Jesus so through the sacremant all are one in his body and if the pope believes in him then he is there as well (the Catholic pope, the Coptic Pope, the Armenian Pope, the Ethiopian Pope), the role is based on the word's of st peter and the bishop of rome claim's to be his spiritual successor (At least by tradition), another claim was that before the armageddon the tomb of st peter would be found, www.catholicherald.co.uk...
saintpetersbasilica.org...
www.telegraph.co.uk...
www.culturaltravelguide.com...

It is a matter of faith but like the poor sould whom was bitten by his snake he forgot "Thou shalt not tempt the lord thy God".

edit on 23-2-2014 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 11:07 PM
link   
|NO he was arranging his mothers security that's all.......no pensions in those days......
Jesus said "Call NO MAN FATHER" get it?
Jesus said "No man reaches the Father but through me"........not Mary.....
This Holy Mary Mother of God thing has got to stop.....its getting beyond heresy..............
Forget Mary and concentrate on Jesus...........pay attention to what He said....

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Do I believe in a supreme being that had a hand in creating everything around us, yes. Do I believe he took the last how many years vacation since he saw fit for his son to be killed for us, and is now gonna come back after all these years and make us pay for not evolving the proper way? No. Not a chance. There have been plenty of times in the past to intervene and so far nada, silence. I am sorry and don't mean to offend by all means if it makes you feel better to believe in the doom and gloom god will have vengeance thing then by all means. I myself have way too much doom and gloom in my personal life to worry my days away with that, not to mention I try my best to be a good simple person a caring person. I refuse to worship any god that is intent on riddles and getting his jollies with retribution instead of being responsible and straight forward. I just cannot get behind and support any religion that requires death to be "saved" or the willing murder of my kids. God held all the cards way back in the day and he saw only one way to save mankind, through killing his only son, doesn't make sense to me. And I am not buying it....

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by stirling

Actually I follow a religion which was founded over 5000 years ago and in Jesu but there are those whom follow a radical reinterpretation of that religon that came to pass about merely half a millenia ago, You know that you are basing all on an incomplete text, that emperor Constantine and his mother Hellena edited to remove many part's but kept the established catachysm's, the Syriac Orthodoc church was not part of the conclave of Nicean but is also a Marionite Church as are all early christian church whom still hold there services in the ancient tongue Christ and his apostles spoke and No it is not Hebrew but A language called Arymaiac en.wikipedia.org...
The syriac Orthodox church is the oldest continuous church in the world though it split in two and half joined the catholic church (out of lasting anger with the greek orthodox going back to the conclave of Nicean), They were founded by the Other apostles and though over time much has been lost it can be safely assumed they have maintained true early christian practice as well as having in there possession ancient texts that never entered the Modern (Constantine nicean before translations) form of the bible, as indeed has the ethiopian orthodox and the coptic church (though the copts did adopt several pagan egyptian deity's as saint's into there early church).
We have a saying as I can not say that in my life I have never made a heretical mistake as I was once part of the church of christ but like christ said take the beam from your own eye first.
Martin luthor should be regarded as a saint as he brought the bible to the people which was an act of evangelism as commanded by christ, go tell them the good new's but others twisted it and reinterpreted it in there own petty power game's, oddly it was his action which may have saved the catholic church as eventually it had to release it's own version of the bible in plain language.
But maybe God speak's to each and call's each in a different way, I look to the virgin mary as an ancestor and a living soul in the presence of God, I believe she was truly pure woman as indeed the new testament pointed out that her father and mother were beyond the age of childbearing so she was sent, it states she was the only one pure enough for christ to come into this world through (CHRISTIAN CATACHYSM common to all the true churches as named in the book of revelation states she was without sin and therefore free of sin and by being our mother through christ we are redeemed of the sin of EVE by christ's blood) though indeed he could have simply manifested as the word of God but he had to live a life as a simple man before taking on his task, he had to suffer as we suffer to take out place on the cross and he had to give his life to save our's, he also rose to defeat death and is indeed with god and also were two or more are gathered in his name.

edit on 23-2-2014 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Nah. the Ukraine is a strictly European problem. So let the Europeans handle it. They have the mighty European Union. good for them. next presidential election, we should make sure kicking the UN out of the US is a PRIMARY campaign issue. It makes no sense to defend your enemies. if the Ukraine devolves into a civil war, it's win/win for the U.S. North central Europe spiraling into a huge blood bath would be great for the US. THANK YOU Atlantic Ocean!. Also, this is a perfect time to make the knuckleheads in D.C. get the US out of that huge cluster known as NATO. George Washington. smarter then ANY and ALL politically elected servants we've ever had. The US getting involved in the Ukraine is about as useable the healthcare.gov website. but alas, you know the dunderheads in D.C. have already messed up. his majesty drawing red lines again. somehow i don't think he realizes they clash with the broad yellow streak running down his back

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 11:25 AM
link   
No, the Ukraine situation won't be the direct catalyst WWIII. It's just another brick in the
wall that includes last year's threats from North Korea, China's current threats against Japan, the situation in Syria, etc. Decades from now, it will still be discussed as to what international incident will spark Armageddon.

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I'm under the increasing opinion that the global corptocracy is too interconnected for a WW3 scenario to happen exactly like the general populace of the planet have been conditioned to anticipate for along time.

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Floydshayvious

Hi Dear readers,

I have chosen this reply of Floydshayvious to return to the thread, since I think it is quite interesting. I sincerely think that
if we should be in a stable world economy possible that claim might be absolutely correct, but we are not in healthy economic
scenario, in fact we are quite far from it.

The fact that the huge Recession that is affecting various European countries has not trasspassed the Alps in to North Europe, not yet, and that it has not also moved across the North Atlantic is not necessarily a symptom of a good global economy.

We have seen in 2013 and the begining of 2014 how Chinese economy has started to tremble, they are doing a disparate effort to control bank rupcies with rescue operations that we certainly don't know how much can weak the stability of the macroeconomy in that country.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Now, there are countries in this side of the Atlantic that used to be Strong economies in the 1990s and in the 2000s, like Mexico, Venezuela and Colombia that are now extremely recessed, with so high unemployment rates.

www.ft.com...

Chile is still stable, but it is in some sense a situation that depend entirely of the fact that America enter or not in to recession again, since there are too many communication vessels in between the two economies.

Brasil and Argentina are moving ahead but primarily thanks to the so low prices of oil they have gotten from their agreements with Venezuela, not because the economic growing is really high. However, there is a dangerious polarization of the economy, the wealth that has been created has had a so high price in extension of the number of people falling into extreme poverty.

www.bloomberg.com...

www.nytimes.com...

It is just enough to have a completely out of control scenario in Egypt to have in question of weeks a really grave global economic cataclysm due to the so negative impact that an eventual closing of Suez Canal can produce on the oil Prices.

www.turkishpress.com...

Now, Ukraine crisis can perfectly trigger the explosion of more similar conflicts in other countries of eastern europe, or the mediterranean, imagine for instance the so bad example that this can give to countries like Egypt, Greece, Cyprus or Turkey, so close to it and so affected by a relatively permanent recession that is so deep right now.

news.yahoo.com...;_ylt=AwrBEiR8jwtToU4AH2_QtDMD

Great Britain has understood the social aspect of this crisis, and the urgency to stop it before it becomes the first stage of a domino effect all around the black sea. British are aware that no body wants to deal more with German Bankers, after what they have done with Cypriots and Greeks, so they are trying to support financially Ukraine, in a disparate attempt to prevent war.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

If Putin enters in to Ukraine, with a military intervention, we certainly are going to see in course of collision economies that until now were considered relatively healthy, as are Germany and Russia. One thing is sure, Russia has openly declared what happened this weekend in Ukraine as a coup, and so it is not going to accept any provisional government, not at least with many considerations and political compromises for whoever wants to take the power in Kiev.

abcnews.go.com...

Russia is determined to don't allow Ukraine to become a base of NATO missiles, so it is clear that is not going to accept in no way the entrance of that country in The European Union.

www.ft.com...

Ukraine has a huge Russian population inside its borders, Russians are the principal minority of that land, and the Russian ethnically Ukrainians do not want to move away from the political sphere of Russia. This makes the scenario of Civil war perfectly real.

www.infowars.com...

For now, Mr Putin has decided to remain publically silent, but he has already started phone contacts with Berlin and with USA, seeing that Ukraine situation is extremely delicate and volatile, and feeling that there is a lot in game if he decides to take action, also knowing that possibly there will no way to go back after that moment arrives.

www.nytimes.com...

It is likely that he also is trying to refrain his own Generals that possibly are willing to enter right now in action, before it can be too much late to protect Russian interests.

www.nytimes.com...

My impression is that we are seeing a very similar scenario than the one of Munich Agreement of 1938, then it was Czechoslovaquia, now it is instead Ukraine, then was the ending of Berlin Olympia of 1936 and now the one of Sochi, then it was an attempt to prevent WWII , now is the same story when all the great powers see clearly that we are approaching a point of no return. This is the very last lights of the sunset before the dark night begins.

www.britannica.com...

Thanks to all of you, in spite if I disagree or not with your points of view on this issue, for all your very interesting replies in this thread.

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 2/24/2014 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Putting aside all of the doomsday and visions, I just wanted to ask.. what does God have to gain from the suffering of mankind? why is the Virgin Mary significant and does she have powers that Jesus or The Father don't?

btw, to Angel of Light or anyone else who is curious about the more.. "unique" manifestations of Catholicism, check out The Palmarian Catholic Church because they're hardly ever talked about, but seem to center their entire teachings around visions of the virgin Mary, endtimes, fundamentalism, and a whoooole lot of rules haha.

but no WWIII will stop before it begins and I'm guessing people might finally wake up to a few things, but no chemical or atomic weapons. sorry!

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by HyphenSt1

This is quite interesting Dear Hyphen,

let me say that I respect deeply the Roman Catholic church, after all it covers alone about half of the Christendom, however, I am here perfectly neutral in aspects of divergences among denominations.

I think The Holy Virgin Mary is a figure that does not belong to any specific Christian denomination and also it does not require authorization of none of them to decide to act in History.

I don't to be falsely accused to be a vector of Catholic propaganda, that is not my intention by posting these posts, but just to objectively refer to well known prophecies and mysteries of modern times.

It is curious but although many of those apparitions were initially received with a lot of skepticism by the High Catholic Church Hierarchy, like it was the case of Guadalupe or Lourdes, they however become finally accepted , and some others that were at some time approved by Bishops or the Pope himself, now don't have anymore recognition as valid like Medjugorje or Conyers.

That ambivalence of official Catholicism with respect to the messages of the Holy virgin Mary is something that is pretty sad and I believe fruit of a grave errors that perhaps are symptomatic of the huge crisis of authority that has affected the Roman Church along the last 2 decades. This even is something that suggest that perhaps the great apostasy inside the Church, denounced in the Third Secret of Fatima is after all very real.

www.solomonstemple.com...

I know a lot of good Catholics that don't have in their hearts any doubt about the authenticity of the apparitions occurred in former Yugoslavia or in the State of Georgia, in spite of the censorship that their bishops have with respect to them.

www.remnantnewspaper.com...

Of course I also know many Coptics, Orthodox , as well as Anglicans, and surprisingly even Muslims, that sincerely believe in the real possibility that those apparitions evidence the role of St. Mary in Modern times.

St Mary received from her own Son, our saviour Jesus Christ, the assignment of to be mother of humanity, to act in a maternal way protecting us and guiding us, specially in times of trouble and danger.

www.biblegateway.com...

Why i think St Mary has a very special role to perform in our present and future?

Well, since she was more human than Jesus itself, she also was more able to understand the complexities of the human condition, in spite of the fact that she was conceived without sin, well, if we are going to believe in her own claims, along many apparitions.

St Mary always has identified herself , allong all her modern times apparitions, since XVI century, with the nicknames of Holy Mother , The everlasting Virgin or the immaculate Conception, and those are so clear references of her unique attributes, apart of course of the mutiple miracles those apparitions have carried on.

Thanks,
The Angel of Lightness

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 01:38 PM
link   

I've looked but haven't found anything about the veracity of these prophesies at Galabandal: (from one of your sources)

A great Miracle to occur at Garabandal within a year of the warning.
A permanent Sign will be left at the Pines after the Miracle.
A conditional Chastisement from God if people do not amend their ways.

What was the great miracle a year later?

What was the permanent sign left after the miracle?

When was the conditional chastisement from god?

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 01:44 PM
link   

St Mary received from her own Son, our saviour Jesus Christ, the assignment of to be mother of humanity, to act in a maternal way protecting us and guiding us, specially in times of trouble and danger.

I'm not sure how you get that from the verse you linked to right after the quote above:

John 19:26-27 New International Version (NIV)
26 When Jesus saw his mother there, and the disciple whom he loved standing nearby, he said to her, “Woman,[a] here is your son,” 27 and to the disciple, “Here is your mother.” From that time on, this disciple took her into his home.

How do you interpret that to mean "assignment of to be mother of humanity, to act in a maternal way protecting us and guiding us, specially in times of trouble and danger."???

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

Hi Dear Chamber,

I think it is quite clear, is not only St Mary who is adopting John , and in him symbolically the ordinary human beings also as her sons, protected under her motherhood, but also a clear commandment of Jesus to her.

Jesus Christ knowing that his days in this world were practically ending, and that she might remain longer among us, assigned to her mother a new maternal role, a mission to do in his absence, to perform a leading role in the Church he was going to left back in earth.

St Mary was not only in her privacy performing in the role of Mother with respect to John, she was a leading figure of the primitive church in Pentecostes, when the holy ghost came down, in accomplishment of the promise of Jesus. So she was a public figure of the Christian community of Jerusalem on those days.

www.biblegateway.com...

Moreover, one of the flames of fire that were visible that day, according with St Luke account was over her head.

www.biblegateway.com...

Notice that even in this very last quote the blood moon is clearly mentioned.

But why this can surprise us?

After all, the Archangel Gabriel itself openly greeted her with a words that are not directed to an ordinary woman, but only to whom is immaculate conceived, or at least to whom was already living in a very special kind of personal intimate communion with God, a state of Holyness so high that she is filled with a power that only belong to God, the divine grace, if you have difficulty to believe in the Immaculate conception idea.

That is in the very first statement of its own salutation before he disclose the plan of God to her, at the annunciation:

" Mary, Full of Grace, The Lord is with Thee. Blessed are you among all women"

en.wikipedia.org...

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join