It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It has been proven that Conscious Intention interacts with random systems

page: 1

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 07:51 PM
link   
This isn't just a hypothetical notion, it's a proven discovery. I think this is yet another blow to the fantasy that is materialism. I think reality is non local and this extends to our consciousness.

Where's the evidence?

The evidence comes from studies that have taken place throughout the years and it's also right here in front of me.

Here's an article on Premonitions:

These assertions are not hyperbolic, but conservative. They are consistent with the entire span of human history, throughout which all cultures of which we have record believed that human perception extends beyond the reach of the senses. This belief might be dismissed as superstition but for the fact that modern research has established its validity beyond reasonable doubt to anyone whose reasoning has not clotted into hardened skepticism. To reiterate a single example – the evidence supporting foreknowledge – psi researchers Charles Honorton and Diane Ferrari examined 309 precognition experiments carried out by sixty-two investigators involving 50,000 participants in more than two million trials. Thirty percent of these studies were significant in showing that people can describe future events, when only five percent would be expected to demonstrate such results by chance. The odds that these results were not due to chance was greater than 10 to the twentieth power to one.

www.superconsciousness.com...

Here's Dean Radin talking about the Taboo of Psi:

Here's a video on the PEAR studies that use RNG's(random number generators) and they looked at the way these random systems became coherent during times like 9/11 or Princess Diana's funeral.

vimeo.com...

I have in front of me something called the Mind Lamp. This lamp is actually controlled by your mind. It's not magic or anything supernatural, it's just your conscious intention causing a random systems to become coherent.

Again, there's nothing supernatural going on. I believe consciousness is non local and the only thing that's occurring is the materialist paradigm is being rendered useless in the face of experiments. It's a good thing more Scientist want to look into mind-matter interactions and there needs to be even more.

Again, science needs to answer the question: Why does conscious intention bring random systems into coherency?

Here's one more video:

This work is truly GROUNDBREAKING! It shows that consciousness has an effect on random systems. These random systems become non random when a conscious observer is present or when an event occurs like 9/11 or Princess Diana's death.

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 08:03 PM
link   
if consciousness is the creator
then 'do as thou will shall be the whole of the law'

..i don't like where this all seems to be heading

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by neoholographic

It's sad that they've been doing these studies for decades with virtually zero acknowledgement. We've spent countless fortunes on military applications based upon this reality yet, like you pointed out, "taboo".

I know it could be understood as something not supernatural but those of us who deal in the supernatural say the same thing about what everybody else labels "supernatural", as well. Protract from what is known and then imagine the implications. From there, it's easy to see why practitioners of various mystical crafts have no issues with accepting the effects of their actions as part of the natural order of things.

Great thread.

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by UNIT76

UNIT76
if consciousness is the creator
then 'do as thou will shall be the whole of the law'

And how exactly did you come to that conclusion?
I'm not following your logic.

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Thanks, I watched the last vids (the short ones) and will check out your long one 2-morrow. But Brenda Dunne was in the last one, I haven't seen her in many many years, set her up as a lecturer once when she was working with a fellow, I can't recall his name but he was doing big things in the psi field at the time. Good times.

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 11:42 PM
link   
I find it interesting that this is a short thread. This is one place where the skeptics come up empty.

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Hi, mind_over_matter fans.

One has writen:

Here's Dean Radin talking about the Taboo of Psi:

!! He is one of the "stars" in the first line's link of my signature !!

Blue skies.
edit on 2014/2/23 by C-JEAN because: First was second.

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Thanks for the thread.

I have done a few psi experiments before with great success, proving to me the truth of the matter.

When scientific studies prove such things it is something that all should know about.

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

think about it,
if people are flicking lightbulbs on and off with the power of their minds (a friendly hello to the staff at sydney university)
we're not too far away from doing whatever the hell we want (perhaps via some kind of X-box attachment?) ..but i'm jesting of course, we know full well us plebs won't have access to things like that

i know it sounds CRAZY at first, (i didn't sign up on the first day either)
it's flawed, we'd be relying on the mind behind the device to be a nice mind and we all know about the failings of human nature..

..meanwhile i'm hearing about a pilots neural interface with his/her attack jet
that's my story and i'm sticking to it

This is one place where the skeptics come up empty.

yep.. that's what's got my knickers in a twist
not so much that we have a hand in it (pun intended)
but how we're just going to have our efforts sold back to us with devices

we seem to have built a whole society based on this

anyways, ..i collect bottles and sticky-tape them to my head for my insanity, what do you do?

edit on 24-2-2014 by UNIT76 because: ..it puts the lotion on its skin or it gets the hose again

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 07:33 AM
link   
yeah and i guess these who have the power of premonition win the lotto more than others?

This has not been proven a fact one bit, and the article you site is not proof one bit. posted on a website containing little credible information and full of anecdotal evidence. The previous thread regarding the wave function collapse i pointed out many reasons why the experiment was absolutely incorrect and that the proponents of it basically analised it to death and introduced the results they wanted.

Not proven one ounce.

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 07:52 AM
link   
I use the I ching
works like a charm
There is a reason why it is the oldest book in the world...even Carl Jung was fascinated by it and wrote about it at great length
expecting an oracle which forecasts what happens to you to win the lottery for you doesn't work
because you were not going to win the lottery in the first place

pretty simple

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 10:04 AM
link   
So....

are we to assume that rituals ala voodoo, prayer circles, nam myho renge kyo chants, law of attraction, etc. actually work?

Is motive and intention taken into account; like some God like moderator that filters and grants permission?

If so, I'm casting some evil spells on people that have called me names here on ATS......you know who you are!!

Did you think I'd just forget? Confess thru a u2u and I might reconsider. otherwise

edit on 24-2-2014 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 02:18 PM
link   
There is an interesting documentary on such things tonight for UK viewers, BBC2 Horizon 9.00pm.

It isn't available on iplayer yet though will probably be on youtube at some point.

Sounds interesting.

www.bbc.co.uk...

Horizon uncovers the truth about how you really make decisions.

Every day you make thousands of decisions, big and small, and behind all them is a powerful battle in your mind, pitting intuition against logic.

This conflict affects every aspect of your life - from what you eat to what you believe, and especially to how you spend your money.

And it turns out that the intuitive part of your mind is a lot more powerful than you may realise

edit on 24-2-2014 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-2-2014 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Why is PSI taboo?

The CIA has investigated and buried it, as has the DoD (in all 4 branches).

The reason is simple: secrets. If they cannot have secrets, then they have no control. They know it, but few of us do. Without secrets, the emperor wears no clothes.

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 05:26 PM
link   

So really...pessimism or optimism can actually result in real, tangible negative or positive effects on real world systems?

If so, it doesn't bode well if a majority of people are having a bad day, or are conditioned by their life experience to be stressed out or depressed does it.

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 06:37 PM
link   
In relation to common experiences they are all internal representations of our reality, occurring in the brain. It is not difficult to relate to this perspective as an orientation that by Creator or coincidence allows life to develop.

What to us seems random could very well have order in the context of an Ubiquitous Non-Local Feild.

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by MysterX

In Charismatic Christian circles, the practice of "Confession", which is different than the Catholic practice of "Confession", is essentially positive speaking to circumstances and life conditions, including and not limited to one's health and wellbeing.

Without going into personal detail, I can tell you that confession is real. Your body will listen to your own voice before it will listen to anyone else's.

The link between the mind and the real world isn't limited to Christianity, just look at the eastern religions and new age mysticism. I am no expert on them but I know they go in that direction too.

Many uptight Christians decry the mind/body/spirit ideas of "new age" and eastern religions (for example, the idea of Chakras) but to me, the mind/body/spirit links are more of a fundamental foundation of the universe and our human nature.

It is really nice to see a scientific link now as well.

If you believe something to be true, it is possible... for you.

If you are convinced it is not true, then it isn't possible... for you.

I've heard some people go so far as to say that when you take an aspirin, for a headache, the thing that makes the headache go away isn't the aspirin, but your faith in the aspirin to work.

FWIW.

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 03:42 PM
link   
So... is that Mind Lamp real? I don't get the purpose of showing a cartoon of something... are they just saying this will be available in the near future? Like it's already being worked on or something?

I thought you were going to show some more developments on those water ice crystal experiments. It was cool to see some other stuff I hadn't seen before though! Thanks for sharing bud. And always remember... THINK with your MIND. Wait, no, that doesn't make sense. What I meant to say, is, WHAT you think, MATTERS! Get it? Because you're effecting the "matter" around you... with your thoughts? So, what you sit there and spend time thinking about, is effecting everything around you, including relationships with other people and animals and plants. Don't forget they are "mostly water" too. Having an animal like a dog or a cat or any intelligent animal will also have a noticeable effect since they too have the power to change the surroundings with their thoughts.

While i have heard of and seen animals that seemed to be pure evil(I think they problem had some health issue their owner was unaware of or were mistreated....at least I hope there are not such thing as evil animals! Yikes!)...Usually the effect is positive if you treat your animals well since their thoughts are not corrupted with crippling issues like stress anxiety depression etc. I've seen the effect many times. A depressed but otherwise kindhearted human being gets a dog or cat, and their whole life is turned around. They are happy inside. Of course, some people are beyond the help of this effect, but even then in most cases there would be small improvements like at least they would stop trying to kill themselves and they would have brief moments of happiness thanks to their furry companion that they otherwise would not have had. But for most people with a minor long term depression would find new zest in life and really get things going again.

Then there are some people who just insist on having 4 or 5 dogs, a cat or two, a bunny, a few fish, a bird... like my grandmother... I think she just loves animals but, maybe, some people are more sensitive to this effect and so they subconsciously surround themselves with these pure thought having animals, creating a barrier of sorts against bad vibes. They rely on her for food, and attention, so they must be projecting good thoughts towards her, changing the structure of the water molecules inside her body.

Conversely, I wonder how an evil persons body is effected by the thoughts of their victims. Like the thoughts of a person dying or being otherwise harmed. Or how about people who hear bad news or deal with unfortunate situations every day like a police officer, a mortician, a convalescent home nurse. I think certain people are better geared to handle the negative spectrum. Some of these people might be those who have in their lives a happy relationship with a pet, their children or perhaps a lover who, with their well intentioned and loving thoughts, help to "recharge" that person back into the positive wavelengths... or maybe they get enough of a rewarding feeling from the work itself to be able to overcome it with their OWN positive thoughts.

That's why religion is important, it was the only way they knew to help teach people to use positive thinking in larger groups. Just as Chemistry was once called Alchemy, perhaps Religion is just another yet to be fully understood science. A science of the mind. Maybe psychology will take over religion one day but it is far off from that at the present time... Think about it but...since the concept of God is too complicated for any human to properly explain, then just for the moment, think of what religion is without God, and without all the human corruption... it's just people gathered together, projecting their thoughts out into the universe together, sometimes in unison. At least that's what it's supposed to be. There are some groups that got way off base like the Westborough Baptists or the violent extremists, or the Catholic Church especially in the past, and well, pretty much every body if you think about it. But I don't blame religion. I blame man. People who go to church need to forget about pointing the finger at this person or that person or group and realize they can effect more positive changes just simply with their thoughts, prayers, songs, and other positive activities like the church potluck and picnics and softball games and charities...especially charities. Same with atheists. Science proves it works so they should be all in with the positive thought get together of their own design should they prefer not to mingle with the religious folk.

I wonder if that's why calendars and astronomy were so important to the ancients. What if, on agreed upon days of "celebration" the whole world would gather at their local "power point" like the Egyptians would go to the pyramid, the druids to Stonehenge, the Aztec to Tenochticklan, etc etc and they would all just focus their intent on a prosperous upcoming season, and that's where we get our Holidays, our Holy Days. Then after the capital of the world Atlantis was destroyed the knowledge was lost and corrupted by those in a rush to seize power after the proverbial dust began to settle after "the cataclysm" took place. Now we have religions with their own religious holidays instead of the worldwide days of focusing our positive intent. Because those who rose to power after the cataclysm had to get the people under their control by any means, so they invented gods to be afraid of and to show respect to. Each leader was just concerned about getting the local area back under some law and order so they could not or would not be bothered with restoring some worldwide mythical grid that may or may not be real... instead, it was easier to create a worldwide grid of Gods, a matrix of Gods fashioned to govern the lives of the people, fitting snugly over each facet of life, covering it completely and leaving nothing out. I think they even had a god for finding lost objects. Yep, they were covered no matter which way they turned their was some god demanding something...,

new topics

top topics

join