It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America is fed up of me: Piers Morgan to quit CNN job !

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 06:48 PM
link   

cavtrooper7
I shall weep a bitter tear...

"Leave him alone Johnny, he's had enough!"

LMAO!
~$heopleNation

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 09:04 PM
link   

starwarsisreal
reply to post by 727Sky

Question is what if Morgan choose Australia next? That would be a day of mourning for the Aussies.

I prefer he goes to North Korea where he truly belong since the Dear Leader would love to have him as part of his state run media.
edit on 23-2-2014 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

They sent him to Australia just a few months ago, and we sent him back with broken ribs. When will they learn ?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 12:56 AM
link   

blupblup
reply to post by Freeborn

Definitely agree with you mate, you just can't talk about certain things in the US.
You're allowed freedom of speech and even the likes of the KKK can march around with their hate and their signs.... all kinds of poisonous, disgusting opinions are allowed.

But someone who is against guns and against innocent children being slaughtered in schools...speaking out against guns and showing how the gun culture is a destructive one.

That is where the gun nuts draw the line.

I think this perfectly sums it up.

edit on 24/2/14 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

Slightly off topic, but at 4:38 in the video....how ironic, that was my local gun show I used to go to all the time until it got cancelled last year. (Lewisville, TX). I believe BBC or some other UK media did an "undercover" story there one at one show while I was there at the same time. I was surprised that they chose one of the smaller gun shows in the area to do their media at.

Also, the sign below it, XTC Cabaret....im familiar with to.

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by 727Sky

Glad to see this sell out scumbag progressive get off the air. He is a mouth piece for the progressive PTB. If we bought into the lie he was selling we would all be in chains.

The progressives plan is starting to fall apart. They were hoping with all these false flags people would be begging for gun control but they failed.

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 02:28 AM
link   

SubTruth
The progressives plan is starting to fall apart. They were hoping with all these false flags people would be begging for gun control but they failed.

I never have and most likely never will understand this "logic".

Staging mass shootings, imo, only reinforces the 2nd amendment instead of deterring it. If the government is unable to protect its citizens, especially citizens who cannot defend themselves (children / elderly / etc), why would they think shootings would push people to support banning guns?

Its akin to staging DWI accidents with fatalities in an effort to outlaw motor vehicles. The motor vehicle itself, as well as the alcohol, did not force the person to initiate the action.

The majority of people in the US act responsible when it comes to owning / safely using a firearm. Outlawing guns is only going to affect the majority of the population who abides by the law. Criminals are not going to go "wait a minute, since guns are illegal I cant take this action".

They are called / classified as suspects / criminals for a reason...

edit on 25-2-2014 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 05:59 AM
link   

727Sky
It is a by subscription only article, where he says his anti-gun stance alienated a large swath of the viewing audience which further eroded his viewing numbers and he feels (or is it CNN?)it is time to pull the plug..

Dear Brits please invite him back ... Maybe India would take him ?

www.thetimes.co.uk...

When you say Brits, can you say English please?
I am Scottish and we take no credit for this turn of events.

That would be swell

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Aphorism
All this animosity towards a man no one has personally met. Mob mentality and TV culture at its finest.

I am from the UK and he was on of 3 who discovered Susan Boyle (Singer)
Check

Different side of the lad..
But he is still a Clown's Shoe

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by 727Sky

Maybe it's other way around.
Usually is.

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Yeah, the UK got sick of him years ago - please don't send him back, PLEASE!!

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by 727Sky

I think I read somewhere..... that he is a U.S. citizen now.

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   
God, I hope this is true. He needs to GTFO as soon as possible.

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I do not like the title. Piers Morgan show was cancelled he did not quit.

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by 727Sky

Well - good riddance. The controllers have tried absolutely everything in the US to ban guns; up to and including false flag operations where they have gunned down possibly hundreds of children over time - but thankfully, Americans love their guns.

The 2nd amendment says the right to bear 'arms', in my opinion this is talking about military grade weapons - and should mean everything up to and including nuclear armed submarines - the state has proved its murderous and psychopathic nature over and over again - I really dont see how letting the common people have nukes is going to be more dangerous. I think that if the common people had high grade weapons, then the state would be a lot more cautious stepping on peoples rights.

Also, if anyone could own nukes - then I imagine getting rid of nuclear weapons completely would become a global priority.

Go join a militia, buy some attack helicopters, jets, tanks and frigates - all well and good as far Im concerned.

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by 727Sky

If there is any truth to this, it doesn't look like he would be welcomed with open arms.

Brits Retaliate Against Petition to Deport Piers Morgan, With Petition to Keep Him Out of Britain

fu ll story
edit on 25-2-2014 by MrLimpet because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 05:40 PM
link   
It would appear that some uber rich Americans thought they could make some money out of Morgan. Unfortunately it has back fired so they send him back . Why can't they put him in the secret basement where the rest of failed experiments go . The uk doesn't want him back

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 05:59 PM
link   

MrLimpet
reply to post by 727Sky

If there is any truth to this, it doesn't look like he would be welcomed with open arms.

Brits Retaliate Against Petition to Deport Piers Morgan, With Petition to Keep Him Out of Britain

fu ll story
edit on 25-2-2014 by MrLimpet because: (no reason given)

huh... who would have thought Piers Morgan could bring the US and UK to agreement.

maybe we should send him to the ME and let him try and broker peace. Im curious how the Islamic extremists / Israeli forces would react to being told to get rid of their guns.

God Save the Queen / God Bless the United states of America.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join