It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Worker Attacked by a Baby Moose in Maine (ALL on video)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 05:36 PM
link   
If this has been posted, I apologize, I did a quick search and found nothing.

"February 21st, 2014
(WGGB) — A contractor working on a moose research project in Maine found himself in quite the encounter with his subject."

I saw this video on my local news station website and thought it was quite bizarre! I work with horses myself so I am aware of large animals invading your space, but this guy really took a beating! Just thought I'd share!

Please refer to link to watch video, I do not know yet how to upload a video.

www.wggb.com...

Enjoy!

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by AguyAndAgirl

"You're a mean little girl".

Not that I'm some kind of PETA activist but lets see how much the dude enjoys being black bagged while having his arms and legs tied.

Looked like they were getting the moose ready for Guantanamo.

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

I know, the program sounds fishy but don't all state programs that have to do with animals?
It's hard to believe that traumatic human interaction with wild animals won't affect them after they've been released. I guess that's just my sensitive thoughts on it
I think this guy kept his cool, and treated her with respect throughout the whole video, and throwing the stick towards the end was just a 'Now get the hell outta here!' moment.

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Hahahaha! Got his butt kicked by a baby moose! I'm glad he was nice to it though and didn't hurt her. I don't think I've ever seen a live moose. The big ones looks scary!

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I once worked for a guy in Maine, the next day after he dropped me off, he told me that a baby moose was in the road. He tooted his horn quickly twice, after that the moose rammed his door on his truck. That's just the baby, think what the mother would do. Wild Animals, expect the unexpected!

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by w8tn4it

Yikes, moody creatures arn't they? LOL

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I lived in Maine most of my life. One morning I was woken up by the sound of hot air balloons landing on the lake I lived on. The noise if you've never heard it is a loud release of air. The sight of so many beautiful balloons was breathtaking.

2 weeks after that happened I was sitting at my kitchen table with my morning cuppa and realized I just heard a hot air balloon touch down with it's release of air. I excitedly get up fling open my door so that I can see the balloon and I'm looking a huge moose with a full rack right in front of me just yards away! The "hot air balloon" sound was actually him snorting. LOL He just stood there looking at me and I just very slowly and quietly backed into my cottage and prayed he wouldn't ram the door. I lucked out, he just sauntered on down to the lake for a drink. As this guy found out they can become aggressive.

Till you stand just yards in front of one of the majestic animals you just can't imagine thier presence, amazing it is. This calf just needed to let this guy know she was not happy one bit. LOL

Thanks for sharing this OP makes me a lil nostaligic.
edit on 23-2-2014 by 2manyholes because: (no reason given)

top topics

join