It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

!!!!!WOMEN !!!!! (moved from ATSNN)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2004 @ 11:08 AM
link   
What is this crap ??? Women saying "Men don't know what it is like to not want to be touched." What is that stereotyping doing there ???? I have a great idea ... there are planes that have pat downs and full searches of everyone and then there are other planes that do not get searched or anyone patted down. I bet you find her ass on the plane that you will most likely have to pay more for ... b/c of the added security. =-) ....

aolsvc.news.aol.com...
"I laugh when men tell me that," said Betty Spence, president of the National Association for Female Executives, who says she has been selected for pat-downs several times in the last month on trips from New York to Chicago, Washington and Miami on various airlines. "Men don't know how offensive it is to be touched by anyone when you don't want to be touched."

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

I BET SHE WOULD RATHER GET TOUCHED BY A HAND THEN BY A BOMB OR ANYTHING ELSE.

/////Mumbling .... Stupid ...a sdfas.d faskdnfuabnwuoingb o... Sorry that pissed me off ... Peace

[edit on 11/23/2004 by bet555]

posted on Nov, 23 2004 @ 11:15 AM
link   
I am not sure as to why this thread hasn't came up in recent threads but, if anyone please knows anythign regaurding this issue I would be pleased to hear the information Thanks .. Brandon

new topics

join