It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

O’Reilly: Obama is a “Patriot” and Doesn’t Have an Evil Agenda

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 07:43 AM
link   
It's strange that he came out and said this right after having that interview with Obama. If this were a conspiracy site - we'd be speculating on what Obama said to him during that visit .... what was said behind the scenes. Were threats or promises made? Is that what made O'Reilly make such an obviously 'suck up' statement? It's obviously not a truthful statement ... so what made him say it so boldly? Or maybe Obama it's metaphysical - Obama just bamboozled him with some ol' fashioned Obama-hypnotism or some evil spirits latched onto O'Reilly to make him lie. Whatever it is ... O'Reilly is now infected with it.

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Most people already knew Bill O was/is a fraud. He's an entertainer. That's all. He says what he's told to say - what he's paid to say. He can't actually believe the crap the FOX'NEWS' spews. None of the people on that network can. Often what thei saying is actually verifiably false. FOX'NEWS" is nothing more than a publicity outlet for the right-wing money people. They pay money, the entertainers on FOX deliver the rich guys' messages. FOX'NEWS' specializes in rabble-rousing, not jounalism. Bill O is nothing more than a dancing monkey for the GOP. Same goes for the network rejects on FOX & Friends, S Hannity, N. Cavuto... They're all actors, playing a part, helping to divide this country, all for money. Yeah, I know, all the loyal FOX viwers will say the MSNBC is the same thing, except with a Left-Leaning twist. Maybe it is. That however does nothing to excuse FOX'NEWS' and their attempts to decieve this country. I find it hilarious how the loudest defenders of FOX are those who have never allowed them selves to experience any other news outlet. They're brainwashed, and they don't even realize it. But, on the other hand, who cares what that ever-shrinking minority thinks? Elections are showing us all that the 'experts' on FOX know nothing. Reality is showing us that those same 'experts' are generally wrong on all of their predictions about how this country is going down the drain. So I say Rave On you poor clueless FOX'NEWS' viewers. Keep shouting about you want the country to go back to the 'good old days', of descimination, exploitation, unchecked corporate control, non-existant health care opportunities. It's not gooing to happen. But hey, at least you guys will get your cadio in, eh?

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 02:07 PM
link   

TownCryer
Most people already knew Bill O was/is a fraud. He's an entertainer.

First I'd like to say paragraphs are your friend. Next, that O'Reilly is simply a talking head, I could no more listen to his ranting than I can take Alex Jones tirades. I like Jones but my blood pressure can't take the strain.

Yeah, I know, all the loyal FOX viwers will say the MSNBC is the same thing, except with a Left-Leaning twist. Maybe it is. That however does nothing to excuse FOX'NEWS' and their attempts to decieve this country.

Maybe MSNBC is the same? Really? MSNBC is the ultra-leftist apologist channel for the democrat party.

I find it hilarious how the loudest defenders of FOX are those who have never allowed them selves to experience any other news outlet. They're brainwashed, and they don't even realize it. But, on the other hand, who cares what that ever-shrinking minority thinks? Elections are showing us all that the 'experts' on FOX know nothing.

Can't really say as I've seen no FOX news supporters on this thread to ask and as I don't watch it myself or know anyone that does maybe you can point out a few examples for us.

Reality is showing us that those same 'experts' are generally wrong on all of their predictions about how this country is going down the drain. So I say Rave On you poor clueless FOX'NEWS' viewers. Keep shouting about you want the country to go back to the 'good old days', of descimination, exploitation, unchecked corporate control, non-existant health care opportunities. It's not gooing to happen.

Guess we'll see what reality has to say at the midterms coming up. I have an idea about that but this isn't the predictions forum so I'll keep it to myself. As far as the "good old days" I prefer those days to the current Stasi-nanny-police state we now find ourselves living in.

Finally I'd like to say in spell checker is also your friend.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Bassago

Thanks for the unsolicited 'grading' of my comment. The realization that you're not here to critique anyone, should be YOUR friend.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join