It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FAITH: the ultimate Psy-OP.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I was thinking to myself. That there really could never be a better control mechanism than faith paired with the concept of an omnipresent entity watching your every move.

It really is brilliant.

Do what we say because our guy is always watching. It's the ultimate big brother!

Then pair that with. When they ask you to prove it.

You say. Oh I don't have to. You just gotta have faith!

Faith!?! What's faith?

That's believing in something against all logic and with no evidence......devastating.

I challenge anyone to come up with a better way to control people.

The NSA has jack $((1- on the religions when it comes to big brother.

Regards,
AE

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by ArtemisE

An asinine assumption. There are tons, and I mean tons of people who have faith yet do not adhere to any organized religion or are free spiritualists who believe in some form of god.

I could add more, but I'm tired and not a huge fan of religious discussion online.

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 12:30 PM
link   

What is the desired outcome of the operation in your opinion?

Put a gun to a persons head or a loved ones head and I bet you get a person do just about anything.

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 12:31 PM
link   

You are controlled by money...tell me you have no debts or payments,I bet you can't.
Churches need and work based on money and people who believe their rap.

edit on 23-2-2014 by DrumsRfun because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Are we doing this again? Are we actually doing this again? Were the last fifteen times not grueling and exhaustive enough?
edit on 23-2-2014 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

Putting a gun to everyone on earths head would be incredibly expensive. That's not sarcasm. Just pointing out religion is incredibly cheap. No video cams. Not even a really big man power need, atleast per capita. Don't have to find or make the guns or ammo.

On money I agree but think religion wins. Heck look how many people give there money away to churches. If you polled the population they would answer religion, but most would choose loot when the chips wee down I agree.

Plus money might take
More labor and resources then religion. The cost benefit analysis has to be considered .
edit on 23-2-2014 by ArtemisE because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 03:42 PM
link   

ArtemisE

I was thinking to myself. That there really could never be a better control mechanism than faith paired with the concept of an omnipresent entity watching your every move.

It really is brilliant.

Do what we say because our guy is always watching. It's the ultimate big brother!

Then pair that with. When they ask you to prove it.

You say. Oh I don't have to. You just gotta have faith!

Faith!?! What's faith?

That's believing in something against all logic and with no evidence......devastating.

The NSA has jack $((1- on the religions when it comes to big brother.

Regards,
AE

I totally agree with you, and there are numerous examples currently where the gov is actually utlizing faith as a means to control the populace.. Take for example the "Voice of God" syndrome.. By utilizing EMF weaponry (Electro Magnetic Frequencies), the authorities are able to beam out a voice or voices that attempt to ressemble the authoratative voice of god and his team of workers- many people fall for it.

There is also the example of "schizophrenia" voices that once again in many cases are likewise attributable to sophisticated government technology- they are making many persons believe that they have some kind of psychiatric disorder when in reality it's actually the gov at work on them.. either for experimental purposes, or because they are chosen targets to be controlled and tortured with these technologies..(many members of the government themselves have been targeted in this way, and there are numerous testimonies on the subject: Julia Mickinney is one really good example- she worked for the mil. intelligence, and then blew the whistle, and became victim of this type of electronic harassment.

In any case, I think currently with a third world war coming up, and then also given that that third world war will likewise be a religious war, it makes sense that the authorities would attempt to beat one's spiritual power and acumen, by targeting them with this technology in order to control "faith."

See Deborah Tavares and her writings on this subject (the mind control technologies) here:www.stopthecrime.net...
and then there is also the testimony of an insider working for the gov and the development of these technologies who attests
to the fact that the whole "voice of God" syndrome is actually the gov working on people: His name is Robert Duncan,
and he has written the Matrix Dechiphered www.stopthecrime.net...

Otherwise you can just look at the mind control and electronic harassment section of the same website, stopthecrime.net,
and you will see numerous articles and videos concerning this topic.

Using the principle of "faith" to mind control individuals, is actually totally current and very real.

Here also is an interview conducted by George Noory with Robert Duncan if you would like to listen to it:
www.youtube.com...

Otherwise, here is a really good webpage explaining Mr. Robert Duncan's history with info about the books he has written, as well as interviews that have been conducted of this great whistle blower:
theresearchrabbitwhole.blogspot.fr...

Aside from him, there are guys like John T Hall, who also has conducted a great of research in this field-
Here are some more websites:

www.mindcontrol.se
www.icaact.org

to name merely a few..

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 03:46 PM
link   

This isn't a new idea sorry to burst your bubble kid.

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 03:49 PM
link   

ArtemisE

Putting a gun to everyone on earths head would be incredibly expensive. That's not sarcasm. Just pointing out religion is incredibly cheap. No video cams. Not even a really big man power need, atleast per capita. Don't have to find or make the guns or ammo.

On money I agree but think religion wins. Heck look how many people give there money away to churches. If you polled the population they would answer religion, but most would choose loot when the chips wee down I agree.

Plus money might take
More labor and resources then religion. The cost benefit analysis has to be considered .

Well.. if you read about the "clergy response teams" and how the churches themselves in the u.s. are actually infiltrated with gov agents, and how with one's faith, they are totally about to control most of the american public; This is going to be devastating, but I'm just adding that point here to help people see how simple it is for the gov to control people, merely by ilfiltrating and control their places of worship.. this apparently is going to include synogogues but I am not clear on all of the details there.. what I do know, is that people will be told to follow Romans 13, which is the word of God authorizing the government and any and all actions is may need to take in the event of a national emergency, terrorist attack, etc.

In this case, use of EMF weapons would not be necessary, merely submission to gov and that particular verse in the Scrip.

You can google CLergy Response Teams and then 501c3 institutions and see what it says!

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Faith and belief are not the same bird. Faith is actually an intuitive form of trust. This faith is not limited to religion or religiousness and is activated in love for another. A loving mother's regard for her offspring often involves faith in them, say when they may be travelling far from home, wishing them a safe passage. Faith receives confirmation in the form of synchronistic messages and observations which are personal and unprovable to a third party. This confirmation after a while becomes so unavoidable that faith is developed to a higher degree. Faith grows wings. Faith increasingly leads a person into the unknown as one's doubt is made to look absurd by and by.

Belief on the other hand is the true "Psy-Op." Belief is never reassured by synchronistic events. This is because belief dulls the senses and perception. Belief is encapsulating. Belief is only confirmed by more belief. Belief has an agenda, Faith does not. Belief leads to the known, faith to the unknown where the believer is lost.

Belief leads to religion, faith leads to religiousness.

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Just one other thing that I wanted to add: this satellite technology and electro magnetic weapons are actually also able to depict and create paranomal forms and phenomenon that most people would immediately interpret as demonic activity or otherwordly phenomenon..

So they are likewise able to control the flip side of the faith coin, which delves into demonology, ghosts, spirits, shadows, etc.
That then is naturally another way to control people and inadvertedly bring them into issues of or about faith and turning to God
for remedy;

It's actually very clever and totally effective. In fact, it seems to me that they want people to come closer into faith, they are
falsely drawing them more closely into faith, to more easily control them, to more effectively eliminate them.

They want to get people into God,
before God gets people into God-- they sort of want to beat God to the punch so to speak;

In any case, the technology that they have at their disposal to convert people, or to harass people, is incredible.
Most people would never know what on earth hit them..

The weapons can inflict all kinds of tortures, and no one would know the better.

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 04:58 PM
link   

I'm so tired of the pro/anti religious posts..live and let live people...this will inevitably turn into a thread that bashes those that believe and don't believe..your observation(s) has been discussed in about a thousand other posts..(figuratively speaking) around religion/moral compass.

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Even though the true practice of it devastates the big brothers dogma?

Religion is "their" tool, though almost certainly not "their" creation. Something they stole I suppose and used against us.

If one really takes heed to the true teachings of the ones we would refer to as enlightened, one would completely bias with what "they" want us to do.

They don't want that do they? Or since when does fighting fire with water not work?

ETA: Forgot to say that one really needs to throw the modern dogma out the window. That's my belief.
edit on 23/2/14 by Sump3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Put a gun to a persons head or a loved ones head and I bet you get a person do just about anything.

This is basically what religion does, they put a gun to believers heads with the concept of hellfire. Don't follow our guidelines? There's a place made especially for you where there is eternal torture and suffering.

The only difference between the two is that believers hold the gun to their own heads by believing in such a place.

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 05:52 AM
link   

ArtemisE

Plus money might take

Now take my statement non literal and in a metaphorical way and its exactly how religions control people.

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 06:41 AM
link   

@ ArtemisE..... I was thinking to myself. That there really could never be a better control mechanism than faith paired with the concept of an omnipresent entity watching your every move.
well, there is the godless mass media telling entire societies ''if you see it here, its a good thing''. The godless media is THE ultimate control mechanism....maybe even an order of magnitude more powerful than any faith. It controls without even acknowledging its own presence...everywhere yet nowhere.

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Belief in a god and the religion it has spawned is indeed a brilliant contrivance - we are in agreement. If religion is an opiate for the masses just imagine what it's will look like when the drugs run out.

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 07:30 AM
link   

there really could never be a better control mechanism than faith paired with the concept of an omnipresent entity watching your every move.

Welcome to reality.

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Golden Rule
Faith and belief are not the same bird. Faith is actually an intuitive form of trust. This faith is not limited to religion or religiousness and is activated in love for another. A loving mother's regard for her offspring often involves faith in them, say when they may be travelling far from home, wishing them a safe passage. Faith receives confirmation in the form of synchronistic messages and observations which are personal and unprovable to a third party. This confirmation after a while becomes so unavoidable that faith is developed to a higher degree. Faith grows wings. Faith increasingly leads a person into the unknown as one's doubt is made to look absurd by and by.

Belief on the other hand is the true "Psy-Op." Belief is never reassured by synchronistic events. This is because belief dulls the senses and perception. Belief is encapsulating. Belief is only confirmed by more belief. Belief has an agenda, Faith does not. Belief leads to the known, faith to the unknown where the believer is lost.

Belief leads to religion, faith leads to religiousness.

Well said.

I would add that dogma, whether religious, scientific or governmental is what generates agenda based belief systems. Beliefs are codified and stultifying, tying the intuitive trust in oneself into knots. Also I'm not all that sure about belief leading to the known; accepted by society as a whole maybe, but more so I think belief hampers one's ability to know because dogma has taken over. It matters not if an individual actually believes the dogma, societal acceptance and approval is paramount for most people so it affects behavior.

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 08:11 AM
link   

While I agree that religion, and the monotheistic religions particularly, are designed and created as a means of control, I think it is largely the misogynous control by a patriarchal society intent on keeping women in their place.

History tells us that such measures will never, ever prevail. Personally I am hoping the internet will initiate the death of organised religion. It can't come soon enough.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join