It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

how are people posting from next month?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I've been going into various forums and have seen alot of post/replies from next month,anybody have any ideas what might be causing this or are there actual time travelers on ats.

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by wraith257

That depends.
What month are you in?

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Im sure there was a date issue like this a couple of years ago, not sure how it was resolved, but def not time travellers.

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 11:16 AM
link   

thedoctorswife

Im sure there was a date issue like this a couple of years ago, not sure how it was resolved, but def not time travellers.

Speak for yourself. And wasn't that great that Sandra Bullock finally won her Oscar!

And if I wasn't a time-traveler, how'd I do this:

DISRAELI

Try linking an example.
If other people see the date as normal, it may be something in your ATS date-settings.

edit on 23-2-2014 by Aleister because: disregard this edit line, it was added on by an anti-time traveler time traveler - kind of like moon deniers, but different.

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 11:20 AM
link   

I'm not sure how the others are doing it, but I just got a Delorean time machine from an old scraggly guy calling himself "doc". I think it's just an issue with the forum software somewhere. It'll eventually get sorted out.

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 11:36 AM
link   

We have discovered a secret time machine(shhhh) and are using it to post before it was news to ATS members,that way our posts won't be deleted because there is already a post on it.And you thought they were just faster at hitting buttons! Mhahawwhahaha

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 11:36 AM
link   
uhhmmm.....lottery numbers anyone?...hello?....I need the money...oh yeah that ole' bug-a-boo about the space time continuum (hurriedly putting in old tape of star trek into my antiquated VCR)
edit on 23-2-2014 by jimmyx because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 11:41 AM
link   

…are there actual time travelers on ats.

You mean the time travelers that come from 7000 years in the future and had all that time to discover their mistake with the date but decided to ignore it?

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Try linking an example.
If other people see the date as normal, it may be something in your ATS date-settings.

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 05:08 AM
link   
deja-vu!
..didn't we do this last month?

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 10:37 AM
link   
We are not here.............. yet.

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 10:42 AM
link   
There might be something wrong with your date settings.

Click on your account settings (down arrow next to logout and then account) and look in the upper left corner for "date display format."

It should say something like mm/dd/yyyy

It has to have the letters. If you have a specific number in there it will not function properly.

Not 100% sure that's the problem you're having but this has corrected many date "oddities" for other members.

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 04:19 PM
link   
ATS: We make tomorrow look like yesterday!*

*Not affiliated with the VersaLife Corporation.

top topics

join