It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beleivable aliens caught on film?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2004 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Please scroll down the link pg to "englishman captures aliens on film"
ufocasebook.com...

posted on Nov, 23 2004 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Hi Instar,

These pictures have been posted on here a few times before. They are very impressive pictures, but the video is avaliable nowhere!

I am afraid to say thata these pictures have been debunked as rubber/plastic models as they appear out of scale when looking through the fence. If only the video was around, it may be proved otherwise to be real.

Alas they are fake, great to look at though.

posted on Nov, 23 2004 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Would be nice to see the whole 4 min. film, though. Cool pics, though the aliens look almost too alien to be real

posted on Nov, 23 2004 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Im not sure but that website does have a collection of extremly clear 'alien' footage. Wheres XU when you need him?

posted on Nov, 23 2004 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I noticed no vid, damn shame! Seen some other intresting pics of alledged aliens though, more further down same page.

Does anyone know of any video of alledged aliens or unexplained beast?

posted on Nov, 23 2004 @ 11:14 AM
link   
What is the actual name of the video. If I had the name I could see if I could find it somewhere.

posted on Nov, 23 2004 @ 12:00 PM
link   
We've debunked this time and time again....and we've also searched for the non-existant "video" over and over again too. It doesn't exist, because the pics are those of models. If someone can find the long thread on this, there are some excellent posts on analyzing the pics by some of the resident experts here...

posted on Nov, 23 2004 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Yeah I would say fake especially the one with the head down with shrub in front. You can see how the arm is that of a doll the way it is jointed.

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 04:45 AM
link   
real? pfft, please. What kind of interstellar traveler piers right through a fence and right into a camera lense, *Hey look Bill, we're on Camera*. Like it wouldnt just piss you right off. You'd paralize the filmer, aboard him in ur craft, anal prob him, find out he likes it, eraze his memory, change the film to dancing banana's. and then be off.
I mean common, if aliens didnt care about being court on camera they'd show up all the time, thats why THEY DONT get caught on camera, because there intense

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
We've debunked this time and time again....and we've also searched for the non-existant "video" over and over again too. It doesn't exist, because the pics are those of models. If someone can find the long thread on this, there are some excellent posts on analyzing the pics by some of the resident experts here...

Yeah, it's a case of forced perspective. They're actually small dolls not too far from the camera.

top topics

join