It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Opinions please.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2003 @ 03:56 PM
link   

posted on May, 23 2003 @ 04:01 PM
link   
LOL
LOL

Wow, that cartoon described our government system and official in 6 squares of pictures and words.

posted on May, 23 2003 @ 04:56 PM
link   
LoL! That is really funny, it describes the American government perfectly....

posted on May, 24 2003 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Wow, I would have to agree witht the top group of posts. How perfect a description the Bush administration.

XA
S

[Edited on 24-5-2003 by xaos]

[Edited on 24-5-2003 by Thomas Crowne]

posted on May, 24 2003 @ 04:09 PM
link   
LMAO!!

posted on May, 24 2003 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Had to edit you, Xaos. Your multiple smiley faces were altering the thread!

posted on May, 24 2003 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Most ridiculous. Everyone of the squares are lies, except the Iraq liberation one.

Brainwashing through humor.

posted on May, 24 2003 @ 04:21 PM
link   
, funny stuff. I like the last square the best.

posted on May, 24 2003 @ 04:25 PM
link   
But who is the guy in the back/right? Is that supposed to be Rummy? Doesn't look like hiom. The other two are dead-on.

posted on May, 24 2003 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I think it's funny. The Rumsfield caricature has too strong a jawline but it is him.

At times of bad government satirists have a field day. There is just so much source material for them in this administration - corruption, ineptitude, economic mismanagement and supreme arrogance.

Seems all they had on Clinton was fellatio and semen stains.

I liked the guy who was doing the stuff at this site, but he hasn't updated in a long while:

www.toostupidtobepresident.com

posted on May, 25 2003 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Its okay about the edit TC, I realized it had to be done, I just got carried away in the moment.

And really everything said in it is taken straight from GOP statements, just letting the implied words come out. I do not see a single thing in it that is exagerated at all. Tom Tomorrows strips are always good

XAOS

posted on May, 25 2003 @ 05:58 AM
link   
You know Republicans, they all think alike, talk alike, act alike, and agree with each other even if in their hearts they disagree. Funny how they all seem to band together and back up each other's flawed statements, but when a Democrat makes a move, half of his party disagrees.

That is the flaw with the Democrats. They never "agree" together. At least when the Republicans lie and fabricate facts, they all agree with each other and keep repeating it over until it is taken as a fact.

Ahhh well. I will enjoy watching this nation crumble to the ground. Then we can blame it on Bush the same way we blamed the early 90's on Reagan.

God I love Republicans.

But I must ask TC:

What is worse?

Brainwashing through Humor...
Or Brainwashing through a cable news channel?

I present the facts, you decide.

[Edited on 25-5-2003 by Kai-Raega]

posted on May, 25 2003 @ 05:22 PM
link   
After we saw from the last presidential democrat, the democrats stick together like the republicans could never do, so lets not even try that line.

Bush in a flight suit. He earned it. Barely, but he did. How many political photosessions was made using the military as a backdrop with the last president? How many was much closer to election timed, by the way?

Tax cuts. They work. That has been proven by both Kennedy and Reagan. Reagan slashed taxes and doubles governmental revenue. Thank God the world isn't a zero-sum balance as the democrats try and make us believe.

EPA regs very often cause more damage with little good. There is a segment of people who want to use the EPA to cause pain to humans and capitalism. It is also a tool of those many of you rail against - the "conspiracy".
An example of wrong: A friend went to build a pond on his land. Where could that plan go wrong, you ask? It seems his property is adjacent to somebody else's property that is part of some government protection program, therefore my ffiend has no control over his land.

You'd better learn to read what is written by our Founding Fathers rather than Marx.

The cartoon is inconsistent with reality, and I don't care how you feel it is a true reflection. Feelings mean nothing. Reality is fact.

Blamed what on Reagan, Kai? The victory in the Cold War? Yeah, it cost alot, but ignoring it as those who were against Reagan wanted would have costed us alot more.

[Edited on 25-5-2003 by Thomas Crowne]

top topics

join