It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This flashmob of cancer survivors will inspire you!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Just a make you feel good thing.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 23-2-2014 by nighthawk1954 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Glad to see something can bring people together these days, sad its something as horrible as cancer.

Thanks, very feel good video.

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by nighthawk1954

Here ya go, OP.

I love flash mobs. They're fun.

I have lost more than my share of friends and family to this murderer. I have a truly passionate hatred for cancer.

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 12:10 PM
link   
People who survive cancer are happy usually unless it left them in bad health. Over half of survivors do not live very long.

I am studying why we get cancer in the first place, how come aptopsis of bad cells does not occur. I'd rather if this disease did not even get hold of anyone instead of praising those who treat the disease. They know how to stop this, just investigate the basis of their medicines and how they interact with the bodies. It wouldn't be profitable to them is they told us how we could avoid the problem.

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

People who survive cancer are happy usually unless it left them in bad health. Over half of survivors do not live very long.

Many of us survivors live in fear the cancer will return. There are members here like myself who have or have had cancer. No one is immune to this terrible disease. Even people who eat healthy and exercise and have never worked with toxic chemicals wonder why they got cancer.

The video made me cry. It was touching. It is wonderful to see that we can survive and many have survived for like twenty or thirty years so there is hope.

edit on 23-2-2014 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

www.worldhealth.net...

There are a few foods in this group and there are different groups for different cancers. I found this from studying some of the chemotherapy drugs. Thyme and rutabaga also work. So does parsley. All these things need to be included in the diet occasionally to help us fight cancers. There are four or five ways to help fight cancer when it is small. What we are told is good for us is not always good, if you fight cancer to agressively it will weaken our response to fight other diseases. I also have to research the heat liable and heat stability of these chemicals. It is just one way to help protect us from cancer.

I actually ran across this information while researching how to try to fix my hypoglycemia. I am not interested in their fix though, they try to kill off the pancreatic cells. I would rather try to moderate the hypoglycemia instead of destroying cells.

Be careful not to eat too much celery, it can lower blood pressure to dangerous levels. If you have high blood pressure, a little of this a day helps. Parsley shares some of the same effects as celery. Celery leaves have different properties than the stocks. Think about some of the old recipes out there, ones we have discarded because people discovered something new. Celery and onions should be in stuffing along with poultry seasoning.
edit on 23-2-2014 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I dont like flashmobs, I see a bunch of people come run out and do something makes me VERY nervous..

new topics

top topics

join