It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So what ever happend to James Cammeron....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Ok, I'm sitting here hanging out at my house and then I think of all the bullpoo in the news this past few years and probably like 10 things relating to him going to the bottom of the ocean. Interested in anyone else with any ideas. I'm thinking it has to come down to the two possibilities of either him finding something of great significance or something not worth saying. I know he found a few "new species" but that cant be all at the bottom of the ocean. at least in my opinion.

Well, those are kind of feaky. Well what are thy opinions aye'?

edit on 23-2-2014 by Thisbseth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Thisbseth

Well, those are kind of feaky. Well what are thy opinions aye'?

edit on 23-2-2014 by Thisbseth because: (no reason given)

Opinions about what exactly?

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Toromos

About what exactly people think is at the bottom of the ocean, and even really really deep. They say we know more about space then our own sea. So Im asking for opinions about life in sea and possibly old dinosaurs

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Thisbseth
reply to post by Toromos

About what exactly people think is at the bottom of the ocean, and even really really deep. They say we know more about space then our own sea. So Im asking for opinions about life in sea and possibly old dinosaurs

Very small, tough creatures are at the bottom of the ocean. The pressure there is immense. If there were dinosaurs in the ocean, a body or two would eventually have washed up on the shore. On the other hand, some sharks have remained essentially unchanged for hundreds of thousands of years, and the bacteria growing near the thermal vents at the bottom of the ocean may be, according to some theories, some of the oldest life on Earth.

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Thisbseth

So what ever happend to James Cammeron....

For one, he's working on 3 more Avatar movies at once.

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Thisbseth

When Cameron went down to the Marianas trench(deepest part of the sea)he said it was like a desolate moonscape-I don't think there were many,if any visible sized creatures down there at that depth.
Maybe there are some uber tough little bacteria down there though,evolved to handle the unimaginable pressure down there.

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Chamberf=6

In that case he should immediately return to the bottom of the ocean.

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 05:39 PM
link   

AugustusMasonicus

Chamberf=6

In that case he should immediately return to the bottom of the ocean.

I couldn't agree more.

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

Now that is mean, still if you hold your breath under water I have heard you turn kind of blue.

Seriously though Pocohontas in space was actually kind of cool.

There are possible some multi celled deep sea organism's we simply have not found but never mind the sea what about solid rock, www.universetoday.com... Now this is freaky, bacteria which derive energy from radio active decay.

earthsky.org...

Speculation on deeper subteranean life courtesy of reuters www.reuters.com...

Now remember the first life form's on earth may very well have been exclusively Chemosythetic life and even though they were denied the later evolution of photosynthesis it is arguably entirely possible that many form's of multi celled organism's could have evolved in the early earth, so the possability of unseen large creatures in the depth's can not be discounted entirely as indeed it is even probable that such may have existed even given the pressures at the depths, especially with the rich bonanza of falling energy rich organic material from above which a chemosynth could have potentially adapted to take advantage of, indeed it would seem odd it non ever did.

new topics

top topics

join