It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Childhood playmate of kim Jong Un tells his story

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 07:43 AM
link   
I know living in North Korea is a hard life living under dictator Kim Jong Un....But my God I had no idea it could be this bad.
Sure we have heard of the executions and food shortages but the video here brings it to a whole new level.

Starved, humiliated, subject to almost unimaginable tortures, there can be few more miserably terrified populations than those condemned to live in North Korea.
According to the United Nations, the human rights abuses perpetrated by the regime are reminiscent of the Nazis, with a report detailing eyewitness accounts of mothers forced to kill their own babies and whole families condemned to labour camps – and almost certain death – for the most trivial slights against authority. The rest of us have good reason to be fearful, too.
The despot Kim Jong Un appears to harbour the delusional fantasies of a James Bond villa

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk... ong-Un-rock-star-boyhood-blood-soaked-dictatorship-tell-story.html#ixzz2u9Vj7E00
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

It's kind of a long read but worth it.
And we complain about all the crap going on in our country.
I am going to do a lot less complaining.

www.dailymail.co.uk... ong-Un-rock-star-boyhood-blood-soaked-dictatorship-tell-story.html
edit on 23-2-2014 by nighthawk1954 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I don't think less complaining is good either , if we complain less the government gets worse and its a matter of time before we will be looking back and thinking....I remember when we use to be able to complain freely

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by nighthawk1954

He adds: ‘He never had a girlfriend. His father thought perhaps he wasn’t even interested in girls. But when he was around 18, there was this one dancer in the palace and Jong Un came to me and said, “That girl has really big breasts.” And so I thought, ah he is interested in girls. Now he has a very beautiful wife, Ri Sol-ju.’

Fujimoto speculates that this hatred of his father’s womanising is what led Jong Un to execute his uncle. Jang Song Thaek, he says, picked the pleasure-brigade girls, most of whom were orphans or kidnap victims. The uncle’s role was to select the girls by stripping them naked and lifting their legs to ‘inspect their virginity’.

Upon his return to North Korea at the age of 18, Jong-Un, pictured with wife Ri Sol-Ju, was encouraged to spend time with his father's 'pleasure brigade' but according to Fujimoto he 'loathed' the idea and led to Fujimoto questioning whether he even liked girls

Which of those people sound like the best people?

Personally I will never believe stories coming out of NK there are too many things at play.

You don't know when you are being lied to, we have seen it all before.

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Char-Lee

Which of those people sound like the best people?

Personally I will never believe stories coming out of NK there are too many things at play.

You don't know when you are being lied to, we have seen it all before.

We sure have. When stories began filtering out of Germany during WW II that Jews were being executed wholesale in extermination camps, many people dismissed these stories as "allied propaganda" because it could not possibly be happening. Germany, after all, was a civilized country and Hitler was an enlightened leader.

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Think about it. Any childhood playmate of Kim Jung-Un would have been very carefully selected, and it defies logic to think that he would essentially come out and cast any kind of shadow on the dictator, and thus seal his own fate. I call this article pure propaganda.

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 02:30 PM
link   
North Korea is still one of the few countries who do not belong to the world banking cartel.

So I'm fairly confident, that eventually, some time in the future - we will be at war with them to force them to join the NWO. Oh, it will be presented as - for liberating the people, and stopping the atrocity - but the strings attached will be giving over their country to the banks. Just like Iraq, and Afghanistan...

CdT

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 03:00 PM
link   

CirqueDeTruth
North Korea is still one of the few countries who do not belong to the world banking cartel.

That's not all it doesn't have:

The lights at the top are in China. The lights at the bottom are in South Korea.

edit on 2/23/2014 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 03:23 PM
link   

JHumm
I don't think less complaining is good either , if we complain less the government gets worse and its a matter of time before we will be looking back and thinking....I remember when we use to be able to complain freely

You really make me laugh. What can't you say. Ted nugent just called the president a subhuman mongrel and nothing happened to him. He was whipped and beaten in the streets like those women in Russia. Give me a frackin break.

Pathetic... I get so sick of people living in this country complaining. For real, go live in Russia. When you really have something to complain about don't come back. We don't want whiny snivelers here anymore.

Get real. Go live somewhere else for real. Instead of whining, run for office, sign petition, go March, form third independent party, truly independent that makes the other two work together. Do something, have you done anything or do you just like to whine about your country.

Seriously......

The Bot

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Wasn't he (jun un) and the mother living in switzerland? College education.
I remember reading stories when that came out, most said he was a normal little guy, quiet, Speaks perfect English, loved Basketball (before all this rodman stuff) most made it sound he had another asian in class who was also supposedly a student but most assumed he was his bodyguard.

When you hear them stories he actually seems less nefarious and more of a puppet for the Army, which is what I think he is.

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Heya OP, this is something to add a little to your topic. It's from the 60 minutes piece on the DPRK networks of labor camps.

Horrors revealed at North Korean prison camp

The 'Three Generations of Punishment' rule is barbaric and hideous, but shows his thinking and that of his father before him. If you put the whole family away...sons or fathers won't come as rivals in revenge. Old time thinking, but then North Korea has been kept an old time place by isolation enforced with an iron fist and education in very limited things.

It's quite a place and one of a kind.

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 07:49 PM
link   

nighthawk1954
I know living in North Korea is a hard life living under dictator Kim Jong Un....But my God I had no idea it could be this bad.

And we complain about all the crap going on in our country.
I am going to do a lot less complaining.

Just popping in to say this: I think that's a terrible point of view to have.
There is no reason whatsoever that you should be content with being mistreated or taken advantage of just because someone else somewhere in the world has it worse.

Let's say a father has 2 children. Every time they get grades, their grades are bad. They bring their grades home and show their father, who gets angry at them for getting bad grades. The father hits child 1 once, and hits child 2 three times. This happens every time the father gets angry. One day child 1 goes to school and tells the school psychologist that his father hits him and his sibling... So the school psychologist says "What are you even complaining about? Your father hits your sibling three times but only hits you once! You have no right to complain!"

See, it doesn't make much sense, does it?

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 08:28 PM
link   
This doesn't make sense. He was forgiven, his wife and child still live there - yet he leaves and betrays him again? I suppose he didn't say anything horrible (same as the last interview), but he was so afraid and then overwhelmed by the forgiveness that he was crying through dinner. This doesn't sound like someone who would talk again. But...it's possible.

I remember this guys reports some years back - when he first spoke of Kim's childhood so wonder if this is just a repeat - with his report on the visit thrown in. With the comments about his uncle - it's beyond sad what they did to young girls. I'm glad he didn't engage in that but it sounds like everyone else did. This place sounds a lot like what hell would be like. Off to watch some more of the videos posted.

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I wasn't able to watch the video linked above but I did read some more on the UN report. I am pleased they are finally taking these stories seriously but if the international community doesn't move quickly they will pick up the pace of killing these people off in order to hide their crimes.

TextIn an unprecedented step, the head of the investigating panel, retired Australian judge Michael Kirby, has written to the 31-year-old North Korean dictator, warning him that he and his senior officials could one day face being prosecuted by the International Criminal Court for their crimes against humanity.

www.dailymail.co.uk... 0-000-inmates.html

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Kenji Fujimoto has been telling his story for quite some time now. Everything FujimotoI said in the OP's Daily Mail story has been said by him before. It is my understanding that the chef is the only individual who has ever been close to the family of North Korea's dictator and now lives beyond the country's borders. One man (whose name escapes me at the moment) who escaped one of North Korea's concentration camps wrote a book about his experience. His story is told over and over again in the media.

Both the chef and the prison camp escapee have important stories to tell, but it makes me sad that first-hand accounts of life inside North Korea are so few that they must be repeated endlessly. It just goes to show the extreme isolation of North Koreans from the rest of the world.

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthLover557

There have been 3 escapees who were prisoners and at least one guard who have spoken. In my opinion this is more than enough yet we stand by and watch. We waited too long with Germany and waited to long with S. Africa but this takes the cake. I guess because it will make China mad no one wants to deal with it. It is indeed sad.

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 11:24 PM
link   

schuyler

CirqueDeTruth

That's not all it doesn't have:

The lights at the top are in China. The lights at the bottom are in South Korea.

edit on 2/23/2014 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

Looks like they will be okay when the world grid gets shut off, eh?

Yes, the money boys are coveting something in every nation and won't be satisfied until all kneel before the little tin gods.

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Dianec

I definitely agree that these accounts provide more than enough reason to intervene. It seems no single country wants to be left responsible for taking in the North Korean population as its own, China and South Korea included, because the people are poor, uneducated, isolated, and emaciated. The outcry that should be is missing because we have no real eyes and ears inside the country's borders, keeping the magnitude of atrocities going on there well-hidden. It appears the international community is not willing to suffer economic woes to end ongoing crimes against humanity.

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 12:36 AM
link   

So America has had wars in iraq and Afghanistan and other areas of the middle east, to establish better governments for the oppressed peoples. How much money do we spend annually on military? And we cant send some drones and snipers and missiles to snipe this guy out and his cronies?

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 10:32 AM
link   
North Koreans are committing atrocities against other North Koreans.

There is no ethnic angle to be played so the majority of the world isn't heavily concerned. It's the same social psychology on display when inner-city blacks/hispanics kill other inner-city blacks/hispanics... no one really cares. Throw a middle-class white person into the mix and it's worthy of 24-hour news coverage.

If the government targeted people of a specific race, nationality, or religion, the world would have intervened long ago. The difficulty of restoring the infrastructure and caring for 25 million starving ignorant peasants is quite a deterrent as well.
edit on 2/25/2014 by Answer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Why do people always go for the Germans who went to war for 5 yrs yet forget the world wide killing done by the Brits before WW2 and after with its colonies, I don't get it?

NK needs no intervention because of 4 people, that's beyond absurd, until we can get access into NK we wll just end up with Afghanistan, Iraq, and Libya.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join