It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Red Ice Radio Interview of Karen Hudes

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Mary Rose
reply to post by jimmyx

The hominids in question have elongated skulls.

It isn't as if there is no evidence of such a thing. Red Ice also has an interview on that topic: David Hatcher Childress & Brien Foerster - Mystery of the Ancient Elongated Skulls & The Inca Before The Conquest.

The point is new information is coming out thanks to the ability to bypass the traditional gatekeepers of knowledge.

regular humans had elongated skulls, it is called "board-binding". now, the question is, "why" was this done?...was it to emulate an off-world race of beings that had visited us before?...was it an actual race of aliens living among us?...was it used by the wealthy of that time to show status?...was it done by a group of shamans to separate themselves from others, to distinguish them as being able to communicate with the gods of that time?

what if people 2000 years into the future from now, found graves with pace makers inside the chests, and artificial limbs in place of real flesh and bone? would they suspect there were cyborgs from another world that intermingled with humans in the year 2014?

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by the2ofusr1

Whether she regards herself as a whistle blower is irrelevant, although she referred several times to herself during her conversation with Red Ice Radio as a whistleblower, so she seems to be uncertain about her purpose. What is crucial is her CREDIBILITY, and her casual reference to non-homo sapiens "coneheads" being the controllers of the World Bank does little to that!

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Mary Rose
reply to post by jimmyx

A tangential topic which was presented as speculation and not emphasized.

Agreed,
Wasnt much of a point made, kinda just danced on the topic but no real news revalations

A very interesting topic not touched was the recent deaths of the bankers..Would have been nice to hear her take as to why
edit on 23-2-2014 by Lil Drummerboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 10:28 AM
link   

jimmyx

regular humans had elongated skulls, it is called "board-binding".

How are you certain that theory is the correct one?

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Mary Rose

I heard her saying that the militaries of the world are now pushing back and refusing to go to war and that this is a result of exposure of corruption, which is what she and her associates have been doing.

She said that there is more gold in the world than people know about, and she seems to be calling for the militaries and governments of the world to use the legal structure that is already in place at the World Bank to take control of the world's gold.

I think she's saying that in the future there must be bottom-up instead of top-down decision making to prevent another system just as bad as the one we have from taking hold.

She's saying that local currencies for the exchange of goods and services is essential. I agree with that concept completely.

using the existing laws and financial system (which is biased for the golbalist-elites) is not going to be a remedy

the whole western world finance-currency system which is controlled by the London-NY federal reserve dynamo
(a Rothschild banking system aka: the MoneyChanger guild from antiquity) must be replaced along with the tools used by the corrupt money-changers, those tools being the IMF, WorldBank , BIS & several other strangulating finance devices that drain the wealth from the world into the hands of the Banker-elites

yes, regional or national 'money' coins/physical assets will be the future means of survival for the masses ... who drearily subsist on the left-behind scraps the elites are reluctant to leave them.

a military coup to amass all the PMs will by necessity destroy the present 'MABUS' end-times economic.banker Empire...
and we know that is not going to happen without major calamities comitted upon the masses (the pale horse, black horse, red horse))

here is a related article: www.marketoracle.co.uk...

which seems to nibble at the edges of your OP statement that i have put in bold type....
'we' the western world are fixiated on 'paper' devices for trade/debt/etc instead of an Eastern approach on the essential nature of gold & PMs as an intergal part of One's character and financial discipline

i appreciate the red ice link,,, i sure will listen Today
edit on rd28139317309123312014 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by micpsi

She claimed that she has been before congress or other such people/places . I don't think that her adding in the cone heads helps in one sense but if it were true it would be like the flat earthers coming to the conclusion the the earth is a globe .Its a crazy notion to think such a thing but who might be the one behind the curtain Dorthy ? She does go into the physical gold and if 1/2 of what we read about paper gold is true then just what the heck is going on ? ....I think they know it's going to crash and they are banking on it ..literally

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Mary Rose

jimmyx

regular humans had elongated skulls, it is called "board-binding".

How are you certain that theory is the correct one?

here's an early photo:
tried to post photo, but no go , you will have to go to the wiki site and look to your bottom right, it shows an actual photo

here's the rest of article with the various references at the bottom:
en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 23-2-2014 by jimmyx because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-2-2014 by jimmyx because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

Don't you know how mainstream Wikipedia is?

Don't you know there is a cover story for everything?

ETA: If my post is coming across as ridicule I apologize.

edit on 02/23/14 by Mary Rose because: Edit to add

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 12:49 PM
link   
And here we thought Ben Fulford was full of #.........
This lady seems to be tying together a picture that has Fulfordish overtones........(if you will...)
Phillipines....Major gold hoarders......Coneheaded hominids seem possible somehow....secretly running the Jesuits etc......
Queen Victorias twin bro fathering high profile kids around the world....And a plot that runs down the aeons of world history.....
So....there really IS an organisation that has screwed mankind for almost ever.....?

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by stirling

Maybe enough of us can get over the cognitive dissonance of startling revelations and wake up to the realities of the control system we're living in so that we can be empowered by new-found knowledge to make changes.

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 04:12 PM
link   
And I remain an apt if ill equipped student to this my 68th year deary.......

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Here is another interview with her.

I think it's interesting that game theory has played in to the sequence of events in her story, and that she is saying that it is the Jesuits who are at the top of the pyramid of control:

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 02:20 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join