It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Red Ice Radio Interview of Karen Hudes

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 07:37 AM
link   
In this interview I heard Henrik Palmgren try to elicit a scenario for how to replace the present system of monetary control with something better.

I interpret Karen Hudes' response as one where she does not think it is up to her and her associates to answer that question.

I heard her saying that the militaries of the world are now pushing back and refusing to go to war and that this is a result of exposure of corruption, which is what she and her associates have been doing.

She said that there is more gold in the world than people know about, and she seems to be calling for the militaries and governments of the world to use the legal structure that is already in place at the World Bank to take control of the world's gold.

I think she's saying that in the future there must be bottom-up instead of top-down decision making to prevent another system just as bad as the one we have from taking hold.

She's saying that local currencies for the exchange of goods and services is essential. I agree with that concept completely.

Karen Hudes - Former World Bank Insider on the Corruption of the Global Elite

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 08:12 AM
link   
interesting, up until she started to talk about "hominids" secretly controlling the world financial markets. is it possible? of course, but extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof....

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

A tangential topic which was presented as speculation and not emphasized.

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

It's in the Bible ,but most disregard that book :>)

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Mary Rose
reply to post by jimmyx

A tangential topic which was presented as speculation and not emphasized.

I'll accept that, but, it hurt's her credibility to publicly go down that path. when a person in her position of expertise, comes forward with this magnitude of damning information, it is best to keep it simple and as easy to understand as possible. present only concrete evidence, but suggest in vague language that "there might be more", if there were further investigations. whistle-blowers lose credibility all the time, when their own un-provable speculations, and oft-times crazy sounding theories are made public. they are then, simply written off and largely ignored.

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

I doubt she will be ignored.

The world is in a hell of a mess and people know it.

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by the2ofusr1

I think all of the written record the world has is now being subjected to new interpretation and shared easily and that is healthy.

The important thing is for people to open their minds and think for themselves.

There must be an end to passive acceptance of claims to authority.

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

We do find corruption within the ones we hold with esteem to take what they say as the gospel .A survey of the debates within the scientific community on differing points make that clear ..or not so clear so who can say for sure but my spidy sense tingles from time to time :>)

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 09:01 AM
link   

the2ofusr1
reply to post by jimmyx

It's in the Bible ,but most disregard that book :>)

disregarded, no...but to be used as a history book of humanity from 1500 years ago, yes.

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Mary Rose
reply to post by jimmyx

I doubt she will be ignored.

The world is in a hell of a mess and people know it.

compared to WW2, the world is in a lot less trouble. your optimism on her impact is admirable, and I do wish her luck in her pursuit of justice. at the age of 61 however, my cynicism raises up its ugly head.

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

There are simple statements made within that book and there are finds that would support the statements .There is also facts that would suggest that they are trying to cover up and misdirect evidence that the Nephlim did and do exist ...Throw into that the Jesuits and all roads lead to Rome ....

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

The information she is sharing about the legal structure that is in place to bring things about is what makes her so valuable.

That in combination with the militaries of the world wising up and pushing back is what makes me hopeful that things will evolve on their own because of the swift communication that is possible with the internet.

The internet has changed everything.

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 09:21 AM
link   

the2ofusr1
reply to post by jimmyx

There are simple statements made within that book and there are finds that would support the statements .There is also facts that would suggest that they are trying to cover up and misdirect evidence that the Nephlim did and do exist ...Throw into that the Jesuits and all roads lead to Rome ....

and which "bible" would that be?....here's a simplified you tube video, that shows "50 books" of the bible were edited out over time. this indicates that the current bible was manipulated to suit agendas, and not to enlighten.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

The hominids in question have elongated skulls.

It isn't as if there is no evidence of such a thing. Red Ice also has an interview on that topic: David Hatcher Childress & Brien Foerster - Mystery of the Ancient Elongated Skulls & The Inca Before The Conquest.

The point is new information is coming out thanks to the ability to bypass the traditional gatekeepers of knowledge.

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

You could use a standard New Kings James version and if you would decide to read other books that were not included in that cannon the that is fine because ,although I have just recently started reading the other books some of them collaborate the standard versions biblical Not every book in the standard bible does this but some do .Not all extra biblical sources collaborate this but some do .For me it's mostly about hints ....We know that things are not on the up and up so we have hints that might suggest something else ..Now what the something else may be well it's about forming our own opinions ...ie ..evidence would suggest that there were very large creatures in the past so we can assume that there were ....

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 09:45 AM
link   

A few years ago I came across Christopher Story and read every thing he posted .It's dry but has a legal tone ..What he shares on the situation ,I believe ties into what you have posted ..there are 3 vids on the link that may peek your interest to delve into the whole story ..much reading but I enjoyed it despite the repetitious nature of the legal terms posted . christopherstory.org...

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by the2ofusr1

I have heard a theory that the Book of Revelation contains the blueprint the Illuminati have for attaining world domination. They know what is is because they wrote it.

The point is, we need to consider new information and not engage in the fallacy of reason called ridicule.

If we use the information we have access to and pull together as a people worldwide we can overcome domination.

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 09:58 AM
link   
According to Hudes, the non-human "coneheads" (the descendants of the scientifically discredited Homo Capensis) control the Jesuits and secred societies who control the World Bank.

Hudes is a crank or fantasist whose head is filled with a bunch of Internet conspiracies. She drops names and refers to her movement in high circles that impress enough for her claims to be taken seriously. But scratch below the surface and she's just another woo-woo, albeit a well-educated one, who wants to restore gold as the basis of the world's finances. She gives genuine whistle blowers a bad image. Which is always the intention of disinformationists and the consequence of high-powered cranks speaking out who don't realize that they harm their credibility by mixing outlandish claims with their more plausible ones. I take what she says with a large block of salt.
edit on 23-2-2014 by micpsi because: Typo corrected.

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 09:59 AM
link   

I don't think that the book of Rev. was created by them ,but does contain a picture of what they are going to do and how they are going to be defeated .It would make sense that a all knowing God could see far into the future and put into visions for someone He chose to write them down .

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by micpsi

She in fact says that she is not a whistle blower, but someone who worked within the IMF and as a lawyer ..What she claims is that the IMF is not beholden to their own rule of law and fail to act in accordance to it ....

top topics

<<   2 >>

join