It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need info on Paranormal phenomenon associated with people about to die. Thanks!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 09:41 PM
link   

whatnext21
Your words gave me chills, if you don't mind may I ask your whereabouts or where you are heading, nothing exact just a general idea would be sufficient. I hope you are safe in your journey and that the precognition of events you experienced is just a feeling, not foreboding.

I'm heading for Saudi Arabia as a worker. Not the best place to be as a foreign worker from a third world country. Lots of sad stories, lots of people I know who's worked there or knows someone who did urging me not to go. This is an example:

lubpak.com...

Hope these are just mere feelings, but this seems to be a repeat of similar events I've experienced back in 2007/2008. I also had prophetic dreams of that period, experienced "ghosting", elevated paranormal activity, and also faced mortal danger. I was actually in USA at that time. Something huge did happen, the economic recession.

Still I have heard stories of people "ghosting" shortly before they died while fully alive in a similar manner I have experienced. I have only heard those stories from people I personally know. Haven't come across such article from the internet yet.

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 10:05 PM
link   

ahnggk
As the title says. I would be grateful if you can give me links or stories of encountering paranormal phenomenon directly associated with people who are about to die. Which means the paranormal activity occurred while the person is fully alive, and fully conscious, shortly before they die.

I'm especially curious about people who died through random events like accidents, heart attack, etc.

Seems hard to find such info.

My own mom died from cancer a couple years ago when I was not there, but at my own place but was going to head over there in an hour (No one was expecting this to happen so soon. And just 20 seconds before she passed, I stood up and yelled at my wife and said We have to leave right now for their house.

Then I was wondering why I had said this, but an overwhelming feeling that she was minutes away from passing on had come over me suddenly and with great force. After that 20 or 30 seconds went by, I could smell her favorite perfume and instantly knew she had passed on.

Then 5 seconds after that happened, the phone rang and I was told that news that it had happened.

The whole episode with the phone call and the other things that happened felt very intensely paranormal to me at that time.
When "paranormal" actually truly "visits" you, it sort of slaps a person into a very lucid state where every sense is heightened.

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I read a (probably fake) ghost story in a book, where the man's ghost visited his wife about 12 hours before he died and left her a black ribbon.

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by alienreality

Sorry about your mom. You must have loved each other very much for such connection.

Thanks for your story, sounds similar to my experiences, only instead, I'm the "ghost". I usually can't tell the different between being a "ghost" in the future and my existence in real time. But sometimes I can tell the difference and everything else I can perceive in another time looks like a ghost. I'm mostly drawn to the ones I love most.

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Billie828
I read a (probably fake) ghost story in a book, where the man's ghost visited his wife about 12 hours before he died and left her a black ribbon.

Reminds me of Hollywood scripting. If such fiction stories are so common, maybe they are in some degree, real.

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 04:32 AM
link   
reply to post by ahnggk

I don't know if this helps at all, but I have heard quite a few times from dpeople.that are close to death that they can smell fried onions! Strange but true....dunno if its quite what you would call paranormal but its right up there with seeing loved ones that have already passed on just before they die.

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 07:13 PM
link   
When I was in grade 7 or 8, my Grt Grandmother was in the hospital...we knew she was going to eventually pass.
One night, I had an odd dream that I don't quite remember, but I believe she was in it. I awoke suddenly, sitting straight up in bed, with an incredible urge to go to my Mom's bedside. I felt like I had lost something, or something was missing, or was about to lose her of my Dad.

I slept on the floor, beside their bed, with my hand on my Mom. I scared the heck out of her when she awoke in the morning, & tried to explain it. We both brushed it off and chalked it up to a bad dream.

On my way home from school for lunch, I saw both my parents cars in the driveway. I turned to the friend I was walking home with and said, "my grt grandmother died". She couldnt figure out why I had waited all morning to tell her. I told her because it was because I just found out. She looked at me weird and weparted ways for our lunch hour.

Sure enough, when I walked in the house, my parents told me Grt Grangma had passed away the night before. And as it turned out....at the exact time I had awoken from my dream. I think she was trying to contact my Mom....since the 2 of them were very close.

Weird how that works. Things like that happened a few times when I was younger. Doesnt happen anymore. Sometimes I wish it did. But loced ones who have passed on do visit me in my dreams. That is amazing.

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ahnggk

Yeah or even hospice book pamphlet addresses various weirdness.

One thing I often wonder is why dieing ppl will call living relitives names of ones who passed.

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by ahnggk

Sound like bi-location. I wouldn't put to much credence on others experiences, as it may just belong to them only. If it is any help to you, I have been known to be in two places at once as well and occurs when I have a million and one tasks to do. I also have memory of such experiences. PM me if you want to discuss further.
edit on 1-3-2014 by lonewolf2 because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-3-2014 by lonewolf2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 04:54 AM
link   

DARREN1976
reply to post by ahnggk

I don't know if this helps at all, but I have heard quite a few times from dpeople.that are close to death that they can smell fried onions! Strange but true....dunno if its quite what you would call paranormal but its right up there with seeing loved ones that have already passed on just before they die.

Checks out with me too and now I'm a bit scared. Just not fried onions, but a different smell I'm the only one can smell. I'm leaving on a plane to Saudi Arabia in the next couple days. I have no booking yet.

I'm not backing out of the trip/job opportunity, I really don't have any other choice. I'll just leave it to the evil realities of this world run by the evil elites, luck in this evil system only favors the few.

It's either that or my bit of clairvoyance has gone haywire with all the chaos going on around the world at this moment.
edit on 2-3-2014 by ahnggk because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 10:11 AM
link   
The only thing I can add is their auras are usually grayish black days before they die.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join