It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need info on Paranormal phenomenon associated with people about to die. Thanks!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 06:48 AM
link   
As the title says. I would be grateful if you can give me links or stories of encountering paranormal phenomenon directly associated with people who are about to die. Which means the paranormal activity occurred while the person is fully alive, and fully conscious, shortly before they die.

I'm especially curious about people who died through random events like accidents, heart attack, etc.

Seems hard to find such info.

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by ahnggk

Google search 'hospice nursing blogs' . I have read a lot of stories on them by hospice nurses and what they have experienced working with those who are about to die. Many of them believe in an afterlife after seeing these things firsthand.

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 07:04 AM
link   
I can tell you something about holding someones hand while they die of a massive coronary
The spirit shot out of the person's body just like they wanted to go there when they saw it...and the person had no desire to stay or come back.

So, as this door was closing and that door was opening, they got in a parting wave so to speak

I also got the sense that the message to me at the very last was:
Don't worry, Its going to be all good here, and the person knew I am not and never will be religious...

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by ahnggk

I found this page a while back, and some of these stories will curl your hair. The first couple of pages have a few really good ones.

[url=http://allnurses.com/general-nursing-discussion/whats-your-best-108202.
edit on 23-2-2014 by Dimithae because: link not working

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by ahnggk

Here's a thread of mine related to the subject. It was an incident where a friend's mother very happily related what happened overnight - she was up all night having her entire life's questions answered by seeing them acted out in the middle of her bedroom - and then died about seven hours later.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 23-2-2014 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-2-2014 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I often hear stories about the three knocks heard before a close loved one passes.

Also fetch's seen. Where you see the loved one across the distance for a glimpse just before or right after their loved one passes.

My grandfather talked about seeing the Shadow People the few weeks prior to going into the hospital. He began making plans immediately for his imminent death. After he went into the hospital he was lucid for a day, and then was put into an induced coma. They kept him alive for two weeks before my grandmother said, enough! and let him go.

CdT

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Here is something fascinating for you to ponder. There was a cat here in my State who could predict the deaths of patients in a nursing home.

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Dimithae

can you redo the link I can't get the page . Thanks

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 03:25 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I went to visit a friend a couple of years ago and we took a hike out in the local march which was frozen and beautiful
A great grey owl lighted on a branch 35 feet away and just sat and stared at me
I thought of the myth of owls presaging a death and just knew someone was going to get it...

A year later, the person I had visited the marsh with went into the marsh with someone
two sets of tracks when in...
only one set of tracks came out...
(rip Fred, you are missed)

then there is the "myth" of shooting stars presaging someone's death...

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ahnggk

I'm especially curious about people who died through random events like accidents, heart attack, etc.

In an effort to prompt a response… why are you Especially curious about that?

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Night Star
Here is something fascinating for you to ponder. There was a cat here in my State who could predict the deaths of patients in a nursing home.

Hello neighbor!! There was a book about that cat too.. I remember the story!

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by ahnggk

I can relate to Becky's experiences, and like Becky feel very privileged being with people during end stage of life. I hope this helps, email me if your want to ask questions or discuss any concerns.

Becky - Hospice nurses experiences with death and dying.

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by ahnggk

My house caught on fire and resulted in my mother passing. While she was “alive” she was in a medically induced coma. Before I went to bed one night while she was still in the hospital, I distinctly saw someone go into another room, it was my mother. I fully believe it. It was about 2-3 hours before she was pronounced dead at the hospital.

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

I dont know which link to hit, do you have a recomendation?

Also OP, if you are interested.

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 24-2-2014 by Tylerdurden1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by xander68

Well hello neighbor! I have not read the book but I'm sure it is a fascinating one. I'll try to find a copy second hand. New books are so expensive.

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Stars for everyone, thanks!

adjensen
reply to post by jaytay

Here you go: Whats your best nursing ghost story?

I'll have a hard time sleeping tonight!
But thank you!

CirqueDeTruth
My grandfather talked about seeing the Shadow People the few weeks prior to going into the hospital. He began making plans immediately for his imminent death. After he went into the hospital he was lucid for a day, and then was put into an induced coma. They kept him alive for two weeks before my grandmother said, enough! and let him go.

CdT

I have seen them people wearing dark sackcloths when I was very ill many many years ago. They seem to be trying to heal me by laying hands on me and it worked! They do not seem to instill fear. Perhaps, I encountered a different crowd.

intrptr

In an effort to prompt a response… why are you Especially curious about that?

Dying in accidents or heart attacks, etc are nearly impossible to predict.

But it's easy to predict death if people are hopelessly ill.

I'm asking because some people close to me are apparently seeing me like a ghost, vanishing or appearing in thin air or being in places or tasks that I'm only "hallucinating" that I'm doing. I'm fully aware of being in the places they saw me as a ghost, at least, I thought I am in those places at those times.

I don't do astral projections, I have no idea about doing those stuff.

Most importantly, I'm about to embark on a journey to a place a lot more dangerous where I currently live. I'm thinking I might die by an accident or w/e and that I'm already "ghosting".

edit on 25-2-2014 by ahnggk because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 04:12 AM
link   
reply to post by ahnggk

Maybe you shouldn't go?

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 11:08 AM
link   

missvicky
reply to post by ahnggk

Maybe you shouldn't go?

Thanks for your concern missvicky! I could have chosen not to go, but poor people like me doesn't have a lot to choose from.

It's not that I'm worried sick of dying, I have very little to lose in this world.

I'm just curious if the signs are right. I've had prophetic dreams of this moment many years ago. Different prophetic dreams, converging at the same time - this time around. I never see me dying in those dreams, just events that are rare, but otherwise, nothing out of the ordinary.

Coincidentally, this is probably the time I had most encounters with the paranormal. If something is driving the space-time haywire, I suspect that something huge is about to happen, if not to me, it could be anywhere.

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Your words gave me chills, if you don't mind may I ask your whereabouts or where you are heading, nothing exact just a general idea would be sufficient. I hope you are safe in your journey and that the precognition of events you experienced is just a feeling, not foreboding.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join