It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Im Back!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Hi Everyone

I decided to re-join after losing my old account due to an old hotmail account no longer in use. I originally joined ATS a long time ago but my Fluoride intake has got the better of me, was before 2008 I guess.

Anyway looking forward to creating my first topic under the new me Inverted pyramid.

I need help from fellow members in writing a sort of template. To wake up family members, friends and so on.

Last night I decided it was time to email my Mum, I live in China now and she's back in England. To try and explain the whole situation that planet Earth is in regarding the NWO.

Many times over the years I have been laughed at for even mentioning the words Illuminati or New World Order etc due to the brain washing. So I think going with organised crime, a mafia at the highest level who own/control banking and so on.

I think it would be great if we could come up with a clear, concise 'wake up' letter that can be used by anyone who can then tweak it to fit their own use.

Hope someone can help.

Regards

edit on 2014 by invertedpyramid because: spelling miss steaks

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 05:53 AM
link   
reply to post by invertedpyramid

Hi, welcome here for a second round.

I didn't have the pleasure to meet alot of chinese on board. Are you also chinese, or you just happen to live in China? I'm hailing from Quebec, the small French Canadian haven. Born there.

edit on 23-2-2014 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by invertedpyramid

Hello and welcome. Glad you're back and hope you enjoy it here.
Dance... It's fun!

Take care x

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Hey thanks for replying.

Im very English. Been travelling around for many years finally settling in China.... land of opportunity!!!

join