It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First Contact: 2015

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I was always taught to never trust old blokes with hair like that. I'm following my teaching's

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 05:04 AM
link   
It seems that spring 2015 seems a likely time period for First Contact to happen, according to many sources.

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 09:51 PM
link   
So, in his book he says first contact with Pleiadians will be this summer (July-August 2015). Anyone looking forward to that?

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ezio313
So, in his book he says first contact with Pleiadians will be this summer (July-August 2015). Anyone looking forward to that?

Nope...While I would seriously like it if ET decided to show up. Thee really are places ET simply can't come from, and the Pleiades is one of them.

The Pleiades is a collection of very young class "B" stars a very long way away. Distance not withstanding, there is an almost zero probability that there is any life, of any sort, on a planet less than 500 million years old.

Conversely, the Arcturus connection can't work either...that star is too old and has become a giant...just as Sol will in a few billion years, when it destroys Earth.

Its amazing to me how people will make up stuff and not even bother to check if it's even possible.

People from the Pleiades, Arcturus, Sirius, Orion, Vega, and some other popular "home worlds" are just not possible due to the properties of the associated star...

On the other hand...the Nommo of the Dogon tribe are possible if we consider the possibility of Nu 2 C.M. a star so close to Sirius that it can be nearly indistinguishable. Or the Grays of Zeta 2 Reticuli which have a reasonable aged class "G" star (like Earth), or perhaps 39 Tauri, a star very close visually to the Pleiades, but is a properly classed star (class G).

edit on 12-4-2015 by tanka418 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: tanka418

Why would we assume that they must have the same physical limitations as our bodies? Also, the "Pleaidians" as a civilization could have evolved on a different star system via spaceships before they moved to the Pleaidian star cluster systems and made them their new home system(s)? If so, they would have the tech that would enable them to live on any environment.

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Why would we assume that they must have the same physical limitations as our bodies? Also, the "Pleaidians" as a civilization could have evolved on a different star system via spaceships before they moved to the Pleaidian star cluster systems and made them their new home system(s)? If so, they would have the tech that would enable them to live on any environment.

Why would we presume the same physical limitations? Because of Hermes..."As above, so below".

I've heard that "story" for the Pleiadians before, there is one wee problem...the stars of the Pleiades, as I said, are far too young. At 400 million or so years, the stars likely have not finished the planet forming stage of stellar evolution.

Now, as for the story itself: as I heard it they "moved" due to their planet being destroyed...

Near Orion there is a star known as 13 Orionis it is a class "G1" star, 8.8 Billion years old or so, it appears to be just "off main sequence"...the beginning stages of dying. So it would make sense that IF a civilization there could move, it probably should.

Near the Pleiades is another star, it is very close (to the Pleiades), known as 39 Tauri. It too is a class "G1" star, 3.7 billion years old or so, and firmly in it's "main sequence"...If we looked in the night sky, and I pointed at 39 Tauri, you would probably think I was pointing at the Pleiades.

But, as for the Pleiades cluster itself...sorry not life yet. Environment would still be too hostile.

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 02:40 PM
link   

edit on 13-4-2015 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Even if there are no planets naturally formed yet on the Pleaides star cluster systems, they could still use their technology to tow a Moon-sized planetoid or turn such an object into a natural spaceship to move into the Pleaides. As Arther C Clarke once said, "Any advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic" (for those who witnessed such tech from a lower tech perspective)

edit on 13-4-2015 by Ezio313 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Even if there are no planets naturally formed yet on the Pleaides star cluster systems, they could still use their technology to tow a Moon-sized planetoid or turn such an object into a natural spaceship to move into the Pleaides. As Arther C Clarke once said, "Any advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic" (for those who witnessed such tech from a lower tech perspective)

And, it would be "pummeled" by rocks large and small, and by planetoids, also large and small. I don't think you have an appreciation for the kid of environment that is likely there.

At around 400 million years old, Earth was covered by molten lava due to the frequency, and size of the rocks impacting her...the same conditions would exist there...now.

At around 500 millions years a planetoid nearly the size of Mars hit Earth; created the moon, and made Earth a molten ball for several hundred million more years.

So...39 Tauri is a far more probable place for the Pleiadians to be from. Besides, its much closer...

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join