It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First Contact: 2015

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

I agree with that guy that First Contact is imminent, but I disagree on his timelines. First Contact....will happen this year, and the Greys, if they do come to apologize publicly, will do so next year. However according to my hunch, FC will only happen sometime this year after a "very major event" happens. It could be related to Earth changes.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Menedes567
reply to post by sled735

I agree with that guy that First Contact is imminent, but I disagree on his timelines. First Contact....will happen this year, and the Greys, if they do come to apologize publicly, will do so next year. However according to my hunch, FC will only happen sometime this year after a "very major event" happens. It could be related to Earth changes.

Why should the Zeta Reticulans apologize? What would they apologize for?

A very major event...perhaps:
A prediction

and a little fuel:
Another thread

Terrestrial Humans will need to realize and understand that most of what they [I]think[/I] they know about ET has been the lining from a box of Birds. I think yall know what that's like...

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 04:58 PM
link   

sled735
reply to post by waltwillis

Is this it?

www.moviesfoundonline.com...

tu.tv...

Found it!

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 06:44 PM
link   

I'm glad you brought this back to my attention. I had forgotten about it; got involved with other threads.
I WILL watch it, I promise. I really am interested.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 12:37 PM
link   

sled735

I'm glad you brought this back to my attention. I had forgotten about it; got involved with other threads.
I WILL watch it, I promise. I really am interested.

You may also like this report: www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Thanks.
It may have to wait until the weekend now.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Menedes567
reply to post by sled735

I've seen some threads here, and other websites, that claim through channeled messages that they took the plane. That would be something of a major event, enough to get the world's attention!!
Time will tell.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 04:35 PM
link   
with all the trolling I get in my posts I'm sorry I have to say this... Prophecies are bogus if it's coming from anywhere besides the holy book. The 2012 mayan calendar prophecy were bogus. 4th jubilee or whatever... is bogus! Stop believing this stuff, its ok to read it but believing it is out of the question. Even my "something is going to happen in July" dream is bogus... The july of what year? If you had a dream it was given to you by the computer - it is lying to you. People make stuff up and I'm not going to be the gullable guy that listens.

Those aliens are sneaky, I saw one on my window roof and it just looked through then left off. They've been a thorn in good humans sides for so long. If they are behind the things we cannot explain on this planet then they are up to something. You just can't say that they are sorry for abducting people because they didn't know the specific rule of the federation not to interfere. They were in the wrong when they abducted us! 26,000 people abducted - they cannot say they are sorry. Out of 26,000 people they abducted - atleast one person has implants that ruin their lives - one life is enough!

This is fake... OP is not logical...

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

If you missed any of the previous events, there will be another one Sunday, March 30. That's 1:00 a.m. Sunday morning for the east coast of the U.S.

See your time zone in the link:

www.the-starpeople.net...

edit on 3/25/2014 by sled735 because: add comment

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Annunaki... "Reptiles"... Draconians... & "Greys"!!!
These Four groups are The Watchers of the Solar System... In that order of dominance!!!

Not the Galactic Federation!!!
Nor any Blonde Haired, Blue Eyed, Nordic Race!!!

The guy is either being lied to by the Evil Dead... Or a truly malevolent Species... Or he is just a liar!!!

Contact will not happen!!!
They do not like us... They merely watch!!!
Awaiting out spiritual salvation... But they've long given up hope for a physical renaissance of the mind!!!

& "Greys" abduct people whenever they want... There is no agreement or Treaty!!!
& there definitely won't be an apology, they'd actually find this expectation hysterically funny... & they have no sense of humour, so well done for that at least!!!
Draconians also abduct people, & not in the "I hope I get abducted" sense either!!!

I'm shooting the messenger!!!
Not the messenger's messenger!!! So peace to you OP!!!

I was going to make a thread about The Watchers, delving deeper to explain their all round behaviour plus their motives/role, & how I came to this realisation... But it's pointless to be honest!!!

However I felt it important to at least share this... The "Galactic Federation coming to save the day" nonsense really does my Head in!!!

Peace everybody!!!

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

24 Hours from now I will be sure to connect to the wavelength to hear what is being said, to see what is being shown!!!
I will be meditating, pineal focused, my Eye of Rah will be in 5th Gear!!!
This should be fun!!!

Will be good to see/hear who is connecting, for personal reasons!!!

Peace Sled!!!

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

As soon as i read Federation it was over for me.

What about the Republic? the Chancellor won't be happy to hear the news i can assure you that! The Senate will be sure to interviene on this, how come this planet so rich in minerals and life was left alone without anyone supervising after the mandate was sent to the Federation? it just doesn't make sense, did they sent an email and it went to the spam folder? come on! its a priceless planet, do you know how rare life is on the universe? how rare is to find a planet that can support life like earth does?

Klaatu will be hearing about this, we are lost under such low guidance and political games.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by CharlieSpeirs

Actually, I made a mistake with my last post. It should have gone in this thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Thanks for sharing pal!!!

Very interesting, I'll try & get through the thread today!!!

Peace Sled!!!

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 02:24 AM
link   
More info that suggests it is highly possible this ET event to occur this year >>>> hourxreport.wordpress.com...

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
reply to post by Alfred2012

Contact this month: This could be of interest for you:

What would interest me is the answer to a question I posed to you in your last thread .

Perhaps second time lucky , If they are as close (as you suggested) as Moon orbit why don't you ask them if they can give us proof of their existence by bringing something back from the Moon and dropping it off at a suggested location ?

Supplementary question
Why is it we can't be given tangible evidence of their existence we must just believe the messages they choose to give to you ?

it went like this...we asked them to bring back something from the Moon...a US flag or a rover or something...but alas...they said nothing is there to bring but rocks

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I must say that we would have a shock of our lifetimes if this thang really happens this year.....

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: rlc77

Contact this guy, he's mac the Gay Modern Spiritualist he claims to be an expert via this nutter thread he started afterlifeforums.com...

edit on 3/16/15 by Arouet because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 11:59 PM
link   
I haven't read the entire thread, nor do I intend to, but after watching about three minutes of the videos linked in the OP, I'm amazed that they let crackpots like this roam the streets. This guy is an absolute lunatic, and needs to either be put on some serious antipsychotics, or committed. The same holds true for anyone who believes this nutjob.

Unbelievable.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 12:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: nomadros
>There will also be six different alien races on board: Amphibians, Various Humaniods, Bird Beings, Plant Beings, Insect Beings, and Reptilians.

oh.... the Xindi then. Mind you there wasn't a plant Xindi, so it must be true.

I really, really hope I'm not the only one who gets this reference.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join