It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First Contact: 2015

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Why!!!???

Im not going to bash, but seriously, why?

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 01:15 PM
link   

How many different ascensions and shifts and first contacts are there going to be?
reply to post by AliceBleachWhite

As many as it takes to comfortably pad these shyster's bank accounts.....

If I had a nickle for everytime I've heard this same prediction in the last 25 years, I'd be sipping drinks with Bill Gates.

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 01:53 PM
link   

AliceBleachWhite
reply to post by sled735

Wait.

Wasn't there some thread like, LAST WEEK where some Aliens were suppose to give everyone a brain tickle that would be revealed to the whole world?

What about that whole 4th dimension shift thing that was suppose to turn us into magical crystal people some time in 2013?

How many different ascensions and shifts and first contacts are there going to be?

The same number of times the world was supposed to end, or the same number of times the rapture is supposed to happen but hasn't .. these threads will always come back..

I love how detailed some of these believers can be, they mention all these races and planets but there's no evidence to support any of it, ever.. The same people see reptillian eyes in videos where reality based people understand it's compression artifacts

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Mindless1980
You've never made a typo, O perfect one? Oh, wait. Yes, I see you have!

You mean "It WOULD be cool", not "it IS be cool"?
Oh, and there's another one, but that's a grammar mistake, so I won't mention that.

Oh, come one! I just wanted to point out that "Arturian" was in fact "Arcturian", for those who didn't know. I wasn't making fun of her grammar!

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 02:46 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 03:27 PM
link   

greyer
Maybe it might be believable for one millisecond, because if the greys were real they have made every single attempt possible since 1944 to hide themselves besides appearing as strange lights in the sky.

Looks like we've all grown our skepticism in ufology, eh? I remember you years ago, you were much more falling for these.

Aliens.. maybe in ancient times a few times, left, never to be seen again. 20th century: Nazi anti-gravity technology covered up as 'aliens', from foo fighters to today's. Maybe all that is just German technology advanced for these 60 years and from Rendlesham to many other cases.. and the decoration with alien stories to cover the technology up.

As for OP, this sounds like a bunch of bull#. OP must be new, cause this has been repeated so many times from aliens landing at the 2012 Olympics to Dec 21st 2012 (good I was with the family on this end-of-the-world day), to many other times.. and now yet another Alien landing? : ))

No, these people are just full of it, it will not happen any time soon... but IF there are any civs who watch us and a new nuclear war stars, for the sake of the planet.. they may come ... or not.

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Just curious.....why do you believe this guy?

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

(Oh dear!! I don't like the Reptilians!!)

Don't worry , we only have to understand them. Then ill bet they are not bad at all...
Ever watched the movie Enemy mine ?

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 06:13 PM
link   
It used to be the National Enquirer (and like tabloids) that spread fantasy news ... now we have Youtube! Weeee....

But maybe my ridicule is not deserved and this man has a long, steady pedigree of accurate observations and predictions... and that wuld be SO COOL.

But so would unlimited funds, an ever young body and the ability to fly through space and time...

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 06:17 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Some of the comments on youtube are priceless lol...

I wouldn't even know where to begin with this guy. And pretty much useless to argue anyway, as shown in one of his replies:

If you had bothered to watch the presentation further (which I'm sure you did not) you would have learned that there will be two reptilians on the Sirian mothership in 2017; that the reptilians started the real star wars two million earth years ago; & that as part of the peace agreement, the reptilians have 5,000 souls, plus their soul fragments, having lives on earth as part of the Earth Experiment. But you would rather make knee-jerk asinine comments instead of reasonable ones.

Where is an eye roll emoticon when I'd need one??

I had to read this rebuttal a few times and cannot help but wonder what the reason would be to believe stuff like that !

Two reptilians on the Sirian mothership in 2017..they started a war two million earth years ago...they have 5000 souls...

He then gets annoyed at knee-jerk asinine comments...instead of reasonable ones.

Priceless.

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Alfred2012

Thank you for your reply , it was more or less the answer I was expecting.

Post by Alfred2012
Now the time has come that everybody can make his own experiences. It is not necessary to listen to that what i'm telling you. Make your own experience...

I don't want to make my own experience I want an experience that is real and not of the imagination , an experience with evidence , involving Aliens from a distant world ...... I want proof of existence !

A couple of decades ago I believed that psychic mediums could communicate with dead people , they can't of course and over time I came to realise that but what you and your group are pushing is no more real than that , it's belief without substance , a Victorian parlour trick without the need for a parlour and without evidence of existence they remain as ghosts , just something living in the imagination of the medium.

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 09:12 AM
link   
WAIT WHAT???!!!!

2015? Awww crap. Now I have to store the punch for another year??? I was planing on drinking poisoned fruit punch to follow them back when they left as a soul on their comet trail.

So now I have to wait....another year. Dude WTF?

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Pauligirl
reply to post by sled735

Just curious.....why do you believe this guy?

When you've had experiences of your own it's not hard to believe.

I thought I would post this series of videos for those who may be interested in the possibility that this could be true so they could be awere of it, but it seems all the people here know how to do is make fun and throw stones!

You all should be ashamed of yourself for the type of behavior your posting on this thread.

How would you like it if I made fun of your beliefs just because I had never experienced it myself?

I have to say that right now I'm ashamed to be an ATS member, if this is how people get treated for posting things they find interesting!

I'm done with this place!!!!
You all can kiss where I can't!!

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Aww. Come dont give up that easy. Do you think Galileo gave up when people gave him s#it? NOPE.

Let the haters hate, and for me...I was just having a jest.

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Sgt Clifford Stone also brought up 2015 as some kind of deadline to officials having to disclose, or a certain faction of ET, would take it in their own hands already. Our leaders are not blocking it, they are not the ones in control of this to begin with.

But don't know what its about. So far according to Lou Baldin/Sleeper, its in their hands. The reality is, disclosure (which has already happened in many forms including the Russian vice president form), is altogether and entirely in ETs hands. We don't get any info that is not OK with them, and its like drips of water slowly filling the cup. So, if they intended to do it all at once, without giving that information out to very many contactees, they would. Or, it will be done over centuries as we start to develop bases and civilizations in the solar system, which is our next step.

One of the things he says on his forums about ET and suddenly disclosing everything, especially relating to how earth is a school to some, prison to others, boot camp even. So things aren't just handed out, you're reaching for the next stage, growth away from a planet of war and greed and corruption and lack of integerity and inequalities. You're like a salmon swimming upstream.

But aside from this, he says, if like in Independence Day the movie, ET just revealed all the crafts up there and disclosure was underway, it would completely disrupt the world economy. Who would go to their nursing or teaching job? Unless they're prepared to take over administration of earth and become the new Pontiff and fascist type (because we wouldn't be having elections), unless they suddenly want to burp us and coddle each person, we'd all starve to death.

We kind of need to start growing up here.

I don't share Lou's conservative politics but I do agree with so much of what he writes and see his political stance deeply rooted in his childhood in war torn Italy and his military background, also, he has "fathers" type energy, so he's representing self reliance and father type stuff. But Mom exists too and there are many many situations are not under the healthy buck one. Many misinterpret him to be saying that all of the third world, often under renegade and negative ET handlers, are karma, lessons for past misdeamers, almost as if you don't have to help, that you are even doing wrong if you do good.

But on other posts he points out that even if its so, that certain groups or individuals are having a rougher time due to past steps, it would still be our lesson, as to how we respond, and love is the right response.

The reason I get so charged around some of his responses, is because he really has a huge amount of resonating information that I can see, so the odd things that I disagree with really stand out. But then he doesn't always mean things the way some are taking it.

However, I ground, re organize and fill up my tank, when reading his posts. He may put things more with dad's energy but he puts things pretty good.
edit on 24-2-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

I have to say that right now I'm ashamed to be an ATS member, if this is how people get treated for posting things they find interesting!

I'm done with this place!!!!
You all can kiss where I can't!!

Sled,

Members here are not having a shot at you. They're having a shot at this guy Tom.

And why are you ashamed to be an ATS member? Because some people don't agree with this guy?

You had some experiences, all good, I've had some too but it doesn't mean that I have to believe everything I read or see on youtube.

Counter arguments are what ATS is all about. A forum to discuss. You get angry because someone asked you why you believed in this guy? But isn't that what we should be doing?

Sorry but ATS members are as allowed in NOT believing in this guy as much as you are to believe in him.

Goes both ways, doesn't it?

Or maybe, it's just me.

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 10:27 AM
link   
For example ,this:

www.ufolou.com...

The vast majority of people are nowhere near ready for any meaningful disclosure. It will take a few more generations and some alien artifacts, the ones that don't get intentionally destroyed (to protect the public), before a smidgeon of the truth comes out...and then believed...most people need more than tangible proof to believe. Believe it or not.

This article he discusses brings up how when we do build cities and bases throughout the solar system, we're going to be amazed at the history and civilizations that were already there.

What was given to me through my experiences and contact is that the world is being upgraded, readied for a new step, and that our leadership is not sharing that technology to free more people is their fault, ie. they're in their own tests here, but the upgrade is still taking place, even though they seem to be stealing all the students new computers and technology, and hording it for themselves. But on the other hand, whatever is planned will still carry forth.

And since over the last decades changes have taken place, not referring to NWO type ones, more the technology, even social media opening up to new ideas, it does seem to be "drip, drip, drip" to fill the cup, so people step up to the plate. Because they want us to be self directed.

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Bird-beings. You had me at Bird-beings...

I just hope they're more like "X-Men's Angel" and less like "Buck Rodgers' Hawk" ... all I'm saying is that they better have wings!
edit on 2/24/2014 by RedParrotHead because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 01:30 PM
link   

sled735
I just watched a series of videos where Tom T. Moore shares his communications with the Arturian aliens.

According to Mr. Moore, he was told that in the latter part of 2015 the Pleiadians will land at a military base in Russia

Every year there is supposed to be some mass landing. Anyone who follows this subject more than a little bit knows that such pronouncements happen every year and its always just around the corner.

Like Jesus coming back....

And I believe the word you are looking for is Arcturans.

There are probably no Arcturans, Sirians, Pleiadians for the simple fact that from an astrobiological standpoint they are lousy places for life.

They are picked by New Age people as origins of aliens because they are bright stars, but being that most of these people are scientifically illiterate, they don't realize what causes them to be so bright and feature in mythology is also what makes them lousy for life.

If someone said "aliens from HD 40307 will be sending a scout ship to land on the White House lawn" I'd still laugh but at least say "good research on the story."

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join