It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Louis Farrakhan Ask to President Obama to Open the Doors to... Disclosure.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Seems like Obama did somewhat admit about the possibility of Aliens, in an older story.

www.nydailynews.com...

I don't think he'd have anything to do with disclosure, although if a president did say there is aliens, it would spread like a virus. I doubt Area 51 has anything Alien or just a few pieces of alien scrap metal. Or maybe just some high tech equipment that would seem alien to our techno standards, anti gravity and vaporization ray guns.

Especially before much of different fields of science being studied now, when a Gigabyte was the most advanced technological achievement at the time and was that big .

edit on 23-2-2014 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

Thanks. I thought that nobody was going to respond to my query, as usual. They're too busy arguing with each other.

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I don't care for faracon. But I am interested in disclosure if their is something to it.

Someone start a whitehouse.gov petition. I'd sign it.

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by IbcBen

This has been done though, several times.

The Disclosure Project set forth in May of 2001 has had subsequent repeats, asking the government to come forward with what is hidden, backed by people who swear under congressional oath that the stories they are stating was their experience are real.

The only thing I see coming from this, is the people in the know willing to talk, ousting themselves and putting a target on their back! Now they know who to target and discredit, those people who come forward to whistleblow what they've experience in their jobs in relation to the UFO/Alien phenomenon.

I just don't think/know if petitions are going to do it.

CdT

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I don't see the conservatives in the military, who have been in control of this stuff since Truman, trusting Obama in the slightest to divulge anything except the crap public relations stuff to him.

Obama can't even handle foreign relations with any country let alone be able to know how to handle alleged alien stuff. He would probably start a war with them too. Or escalate one in progress.. Anything he even attempts to do fails, (or succeeds if you count his actual purpose for doing things as being against America.)

He has already stated on a few occasions that there "aren't" any aliens visiting earth, (through white house spokes persons), so even if he was briefed he wouldn't say jack. He won't even tell people about his droning Americans.

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

The problem is simple human nature. Most of us live in the moment, and are easily manipulated to work and consume to their own detriment. A few are conditioned to believe in the immanence of the moment, and continuously anticipate a future time all will be called to account for their actions, and the slate will be wiped clean.

Neither are rational positions.

The truth is my uncle lived his whole adult life, from the end of the Korean war to the turn of the century, believing that the end was near and that judgement was at hand. He horded canned food and survival gear, and read books about storing food and survival. To no avail: he died and left all that junk for the rest of us to sort through.

Belief in the immanent disclosure of ET phenomena is akin to the belief that god will return and invoke judgement on its creation. Or that demons are running amok throughout the countryside. Or that a werewolf is responsible for a string of killings. It's the human mind meeting a relative unknown, and filling in the blanks.

When seen in this way its no surprise that at fantasist like Farrakhan would call for disclosure. His whole life has been based on the belief in the immanence of a finer moment, to the detriment of any real chance he had to actually make a positive difference.

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 09:29 PM
link   

boncho
I thought they had all the answers already?

The NOI teaches that the Moon was once a part of the Earth, and that the Earth is over 76 trillion years old.[25] The entire land mass on the Earth was called "Asia". This was, Elijah Muhammad claims, long before Adam.[26]

Wallace Fard Muhammad taught that the original peoples of the world were black and that white people were a race of "devils" created by a scientist named Yakub (the Biblical and Qur'anic Jacob) on the Greek island of Patmos

The Honorable Elijah Muhammad told us of a giant Mother Plane that is made like the universe, spheres within spheres. White people call them unidentified flying objects (UFOs). Ezekiel, in the Old Testament, saw a wheel that looked like a cloud by day but a pillar of fire by night. The Honorable Elijah Muhammad said that that wheel was built on the island of Nippon, which is now called Japan, by some of the Original scientists. It took $15 billion in gold at that time to build it. It is made of the toughest steel. America does not yet know the composition of the steel used to make an instrument like it. It is a circular plane, and the Bible says that it never makes turns. Because of its circular nature it can stop and travel in all directions at speeds of thousands of miles per hour. He said there are 1,500 small wheels in this Mother Wheel, which is a half mile by a half mile [800 m by 800 m]. This Mother Wheel is like a small human-built planet. Each one of these small planes carry three bombs.

—Louis Farrakhan, The Divine Destruction of America: Can She Avert It?

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 23-2-2014 by boncho because: (no reason given)

The Nation of Islam has claimed to have known this information for a long time. I remember reading some Nation Of Islam literature as a kid that talks about all of this stuff, and that was thirty years ago for me. There are other Islam sects that delve even deeper into some weird stuff. The Ansars some to mind.

My question is, since the Nation of Islam has been making claims of the "Mothership" all of these years then why are they making a call for disclosure now?
edit on 23-2-2014 by lostbook because: additional sentence

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by lostbook

Hmm mm yes it almost seems it should be Obama asking Fwrathofkhan for "Disclosure"...? This request sounds like an admittance of ignorance. What's next? Is he going to ask Obama for disclosure on who is the one true god? I dunno, I kinda think he just likes his name to he in the paper alongside Obama's.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join