It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Louis Farrakhan Ask to President Obama to Open the Doors to... Disclosure.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 01:00 AM
link   
A very deep appeal turned to the President Obama in order to "Open the Doors" to what it is the Greatest Secret hidden to the humanity and defeat the shadow government. Disclosure on UFOs Phenomena and Extraterrestrial visitation. Some of the pawns on the Chessboard are John Podesta (The Bishop), Bill (The King) and Hillary Clinton (The Queen). The objective of the game is to Checkmate the opponent, before it's too late...

edit on 23-2-2014 by Arken because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 01:12 AM
link   
I thought they had all the answers already?

The NOI teaches that the Moon was once a part of the Earth, and that the Earth is over 76 trillion years old.[25] The entire land mass on the Earth was called "Asia". This was, Elijah Muhammad claims, long before Adam.[26]

Wallace Fard Muhammad taught that the original peoples of the world were black and that white people were a race of "devils" created by a scientist named Yakub (the Biblical and Qur'anic Jacob) on the Greek island of Patmos

The Honorable Elijah Muhammad told us of a giant Mother Plane that is made like the universe, spheres within spheres. White people call them unidentified flying objects (UFOs). Ezekiel, in the Old Testament, saw a wheel that looked like a cloud by day but a pillar of fire by night. The Honorable Elijah Muhammad said that that wheel was built on the island of Nippon, which is now called Japan, by some of the Original scientists. It took $15 billion in gold at that time to build it. It is made of the toughest steel. America does not yet know the composition of the steel used to make an instrument like it. It is a circular plane, and the Bible says that it never makes turns. Because of its circular nature it can stop and travel in all directions at speeds of thousands of miles per hour. He said there are 1,500 small wheels in this Mother Wheel, which is a half mile by a half mile [800 m by 800 m]. This Mother Wheel is like a small human-built planet. Each one of these small planes carry three bombs.

—Louis Farrakhan, The Divine Destruction of America: Can She Avert It?

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 23-2-2014 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 01:15 AM
link   
I have to wonder what the heck is coming down the pipeline. You have political madness in USA (almost as if they are trying to incite riots), riots popping up in countries all over the world, Present/Former world leaders calling for disclosure, high profile individuals offing themselves.

I don't know what's coming down the pipeline - but it's got my gut churning with anxiety.

The world's gone mad.

CdT
edit on 23-2-2014 by CirqueDeTruth because: edit

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

I wonder what makes him believe Obama has any control over the disclosure of the UFO issue?

Mentioning the Clintons wont do him any favours.

He talks like he thinks he's God or something.

Also, why do we need the US government to tell us whether this phenomena has weight?

That was propaganda.

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

I must admit: the character is "a little" border line, but this call worth attention.

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 01:38 AM
link   

CirqueDeTruth
Okay... now with this and Sled735's thread on alien cloning...

I have to wonder what the heck is coming down the pipeline. You have political madness in USA (almost as if they are trying to incite riots), riots popping up in countries all over the world, Present/Former world leaders calling for disclosure, high profile individuals offing themselves.

I don't know what's coming down the pipeline - but it's got my gut churning with anxiety.

The world's gone mad.

CdT

No.
It's just more of the same that's always happened and been happening.
The only thing different here is that it's someone agitating to confess consorting with Aliens, as opposed to consorting with demons as was the trend in the Middle ages, Crusades, and Inquisitions.

The only thing that makes this seem new and important is because it's faces we know, and it's happening now.

Funny, however, after thousands of years of civilization on this planet, people still allow themselves to fall for such easy bait, superstition, and belief in magical creatures despite over 70 years worth of lack of good evidence on the ETH topic.

No.
This really is nothing all that new.
Get with some history.
There's always someone somewhere at some time trying to get someone else to do, say, repent, confess, convert, align, give, ... whatever.
In this case, it's aliens.
In the past, historically, it's been gods, angels, devils, demons, and the like.

Nope.
Nothing new.

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by CirqueDeTruth

Me too.

Seems that we are on the verge of "something..."

Good? Bad? Really don't know.

I believe that we live in a little house on a hill, on a cape, with two doors: one on the garden and one on the edge, overhanging, of the vastness of the Ocean.

We don't care and notice to who knocks to the first door, but what will happen when we will hear to knock insistently to the second door, the one on the verge overhanging of the ocean?

This is the problem...
edit on 23-2-2014 by Arken because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by AliceBleachWhite

In the past, historically, it's been gods, angels, devils, demons, and the like.

They did not know the vastness of the cosmos and the possibility of extraterrestrial intelligent life, elsewhere.
Different names for the same phenomenon: Aliens...

Yep.
Nothing new.

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Wow. Louis Farrakhan talking about the Shadow government; that's powerful. Has Farrakhan referenced the NWO before?

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

The reason why disclosure wont happen is that is that there is no economic or political advantage to be gained from it. Let us hypothetically say the shadow gov is funded by the 13 wealthiest families in world. They essentially own 49% of the shadow gov and the rest is owned by NSA/CIA, another member on the board of directors is some one appointed by president who is there to give him updates. Disclosure is essentially about money and control, disclosure Ufos and you have to disclose the mechanism that kept it hidden the shadow gov. The shadow gov runs the black ops military research programs. Can you see why disclosure from the President will never happen, he would have to go and get permission from the Shadow board of directors and he needs a majority vote.

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 02:07 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 02:08 AM
link   

AthlonSavage
reply to post by Arken

The reason why disclosure wont happen is that is that there is no economic or political advantage to be gained from it. Let us hypothetically say the shadow gov is funded by the 13 wealthiest families in world. They essentially own 49% of the shadow gov and the rest is owned by NSA/CIA, another member on the board of directors is some one appointed by president who is there to give him updates. Disclosure is essentially about money and control, disclosure Ufos and you have to disclose the mechanism that kept it hidden the shadow gov. The shadow gov runs the black ops military research programs. Can you see why disclosure from the President will never happen, he would have to go and get permission from the Shadow board of directors and he needs a majority vote.

Bang!
You centred the Pot, Athlon!

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Well, ya gotta be pretty uneducated to believe the guys line of BS......and the secrets of UFOs aren't Obamas to disclose.......
He only says what they put in his mouth for him........

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

I firmly believe if people want to force a disclosure they have to gather the facts themselves. The only way I can see this being done with present level of technology is a group like Disclosure take all money donated and sink it into passive radar systems. PRS is a form of radar not control by government that will be will effective enough to detect Ufos. The Disclosure project on other hand wasters the money on ego feel good conferences that go no where.

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 02:50 AM
link   

CirqueDeTruth

The world's gone mad.

CdT
edit on 23-2-2014 by CirqueDeTruth because: edit

Since I was a child.. I have heard various people say "I think we are on the verge of something big happening" since using ATS I have seen this or something similar said almost every day...

The world will just continue to keep turning.

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by misscurious

Me too.

Frankly, I remember feeling the same way last year around this time through spring. I hope it is just a case of winter blues and the spring fever we see year after year.

CdT
edit on 23-2-2014 by CirqueDeTruth because: word correction

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 11:55 AM
link   

stirling
Well, ya gotta be pretty uneducated to believe the guys line of BS......and the secrets of UFOs aren't Obamas to disclose.......
He only says what they put in his mouth for him........

Exactly right. When Carter was in office he wanted the info to release and they told him he didn't have the clearance.
you would think that the President being the highest office in the land would have access to any information he wanted but it just isn't so.
edit on 23-2-2014 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

You are correct my friend. As I understand it Carter was told by George H.W. Bush, then head of the CIA, that there was nothing about ufo's he( Carter) needed to know.

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 02:00 PM
link   

brazenalderpadrescorpio
reply to post by Arken

Wow. Louis Farrakhan talking about the Shadow government; that's powerful. Has Farrakhan referenced the NWO before?

Yes he talks about the shadow government quite a bit. There are quite a few videos on youtube.

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by AliceBleachWhite

*Revised Post*

I am flattered you felt it necessary to correct me in my way of thinking.

Alas fear not, I am quite comfortable in the way I view and perceiving the world around me. I revel in my magical thinking, superstious ways, and chosen path. May you feel as content and blessed in your own.

I do agree that it may not be ETH though. I entertain many theories as to what disclosure (if it ever happens) may bring. EDH, hollow Earth, and even our own govenrment experimenting on it's citizenry. I throughly enjoy exploring them all.

CdT

top topics

<<   2 >>

join