It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Congressman Proposes the Capital of USA to move from DC to Nebraska

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I thought he said he got into Memorial Stadium by selling pot at home games. Turns out he said pop. I think we should move the capitol to hell.

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Danbones
gee, what did nebraska ever do to him?

Bwahahah!

This was my first thought too! I was sitting there going "So you want to ruin what you're calling the last bastion of sanity with the idiots you're running against by moving them next door?" Imagine all those poor Nebraskans? At least with our corruption all in one locale we can actively avoid it.

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I think the capitol should be a tent city and forced to move every few years to another well used sheep or cattle pasture.

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 01:18 PM
link   

brazenalderpadrescorpio
That video is so hard to watch (it keeps on pausing and not starting). I don't know if my internet is wonky or if the production values are too high.

Get firefox. Any google browser makes your computer load it onto your ram so you cannot down load it. Its a clever way for google to screw people. And moving the capitol would not be a good idea or feasable. It would be better if it dissapeared in a 10,000 degree farenheight cloud instead.

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   

neo96

Expat888
better would be build fence around d.c with all the corrupt bastards inside then cut all access and communication .. moving the capitol wont solve a thing.

I second this

Sounds like a solid plan.

We agree on this!

We need to wipe the slate clean and start over.

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by yuppa

I actually have Firefox. It was my knucklehead uncle hogging up the bandwidth for no rational reason. After he stopped using his phone it was fine. I hinted at him to use his data instead of using our wifi, but he didn't get it.

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Why not Nye County, Nevada, after all prostitution is legal there?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join