It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NY State Hires Bill Gates Firm to Collect Data on Your Children

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 07:56 PM
link   
And yet another step towards monitoring our kids without our consent through the school system.

This is really getting out of hand with Govt. schools tracking, monitoring and conditioning kids while we are at work and have no idea of what's going on. Worse yet, when we ask our kids what's happening at school, they have no idea of what is not smelling right because they are to trust their teachers in doing what's best for them. After all, they are teachers right?

www.activistpost.com...
New York state authorities are outsourcing data collection on school kids. The program, which is to be launched state-wide, is supposed to gather information on students starting from the age of five to better "tailor education" to the needs of children. New York hired a non-profit private contractor inBloom, funded by the Bill Gates Foundation, as the gatekeeper of this data.

inBloom: www.inbloom.org...

The student database called EngageNY, which is a strong proponent of Common Core, will be shared with InBloom's "partners" prior to being released to other third parties.

EngageNY: www.engageny.org...

And the most disturbing part?

" the information will not be released to the public, just private third parties and government agencies."

So whatever data they collect is owned by them and we have no access as to what they are collecting or what they are doing with it, who they are giving it to or even why? This is insane folks.

And to top it all off, Bill Gates is front and center. This is the guy who uses innocent men, women and children in Africa to test his pharmaceuticals. Killing many in the process but not being held accountable.

And now he wants your child's data and you can't have it? Something is up and it is not for the benefit of you, me or our children.

And remember one very important fact here. If they are collecting all this data on our children, isn't it also another way of collecting more data on us?

Peace

edit on 22-2-2014 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Just wow. That is taking turning a citizen to a cash cow to a whole nother level. You would think that said person would get a cut of the monies created by this huge database. But no, it will go to sale for the highest bidder or anyone that wants in on the database. And NYC will reap all the profits.. all for the kids of course.

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Wow they are going to be disappointed at how many stupid things kid's do on the internet. Well if they want to look at information it's up to us to make them suffer through it. Who knows eventually they'll find most of them are so self centred and boring that they'll give up.

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 09:06 PM
link   
To me this is crossing wayyyy over the line. No parental permission needed, with data on the children going to unknown private parties and government. I think this is where I would join a parental revolt and demand it cease before it begins, or otherwise home school.

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 09:36 PM
link   
I used to admire Gates for his accomplishments, he really was an inspiration. Turns out he is one creepy dude with some seriously dubious agendas. Windows 8 sux too.

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 09:54 PM
link   
And why not? In their "war on terror-terrified minds" the upper crust thinks it can detect potential "killers" by monitoring them from an early age.

Remember the early report cards? They had categories like "Works and plays well with others" and sleeps during "nap time", etc.

Its an early bird psych evaluation. The more information they gather from an early as possible start the better they can evaluate potential trouble makers ( i.e., terrorists).

Its a pipe dream. I remember in the 80's hearing that all serial killers wet their bed, played with matches and abused the neighbors cat.

Most kids go thru phases like this to some extant while they are growing up. Especially young children. Thats why they wear diapers and parents put locks on cabinets and those little plugs in electric wall sockets.

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 03:10 AM
link   
I can see a future not to far away where our kids are processed into a cast type system. Their jobs and positions in life will be decided for them.

Worker
Academic
Warrior
Leader

Planet Krypton style!

You could argue that it is already in place and has been for hundreds of years if not thousands. They are just getting more active and turning up the heat so to speak.

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 11:37 AM
link   
"Hey teacher, leave those kids alone!"

But don't worry guys, this is just a plan to have a better society tomorrow!
Too bad monetary profit and control are their only motives

The day where everything we do is to enhance human civilization, I will change my opinion on many things our "leaders" and "experts" decide whats best for us.

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by theMediator

"Hey teacher, leave those kids alone!"

Excellent reply…

Them kids don' need that kind of education (violation of their privacy)…

top topics

join