It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Six Year ATS Anniversary

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I almost missed it. Just realised today makes 6 years since I joined here! It has been the most amazing experience ever! Thanks to everyone who has made this such a special and fascinating place to be. I have shared so much with so many of you and am ever so grateful!

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 07:37 PM
link   
What is your most treasured moment of learning from dear ol' ATS?

link   

link   

link   
I didn't press post three times. Do not blame me for that nonsense.

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I still remember this post from you
www.abovetopsecret.com...

It stuck out to me because it was probably the most adorable yet saddest reply I ever read.

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 07:53 PM
link   

OrphanApology

Oh there are far too many moments of learning, I couldn't single out just one. I have learned that we have a lot of members going through a lot of bad things in their lives and that we have so many kind, compassionate and loving souls who are quick to lend their support. I have learned that on controversial and passionate topics, it's ok to agree to disagree and still like the other member. I have learned that even at my age there is still a lot to learn. LOL There have been many treasured moments here sharing our laughter and tears and everything in between.

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Happy anniversary Night Star! I'm glad you are here on ATS - one of my favorite folks!

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 07:54 PM
link   

unb3k44n7
I still remember this post from you
www.abovetopsecret.com...

It stuck out to me because it was probably the most adorable yet saddest reply I ever read.

Oh my God, wow, I forgot all about that poor whale. I had no idea I made any impression at all with my reply. Thank you!!

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Galadriel
Happy anniversary Night Star! I'm glad you are here on ATS - one of my favorite folks!

Ah, my dear Galadriel, I have always had a fondness for you and not just because we're elves. LOL Thanks so much!!

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Night Star
We'r'e glad to have you here.
Six years is a long time. I think I'm coming up on 8.

It's a great place to be.
Congrats
Violet
edit on 22-2-2014 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 08:01 PM
link   

violet
Night Star
Were glad to have you here.

Congrats
Violet

Thank you dear Violet! Oh you missed your anniversary it was the 13th. Happy Belated ATS Anniversary to you!!!!! Wow 8 years for you! Talk about an addicting site! LOL

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Night Star

violet
Night Star
Were glad to have you here.

Congrats
Violet

Thank you dear Violet! Oh you missed your anniversary it was the 13th. Happy Belated ATS Anniversary to you!!!!! Wow 8 years for you! Talk about an addicting site! LOL

Thank you
Oh I see I did miss it! I always thought it was march. I did take a break for a few years when I was sick. It's very addicting. I used to at least miss a day, but not anymore! My evening isn't complete with checking in to see what's going on. same with my morning coffee.

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Congratulations at maintaining your sanity after six years of ats ..

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Rocking!

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Happy Anniversary Night!! I have always liked your posts and our posts back and forth. I have rarely seen a more caring person on ATS. We could use a lot more like you around here.
Showing empathy and love to your fellow human beings and animals is never a bad thing and seems to be in great shortage in our world these days. Be proud that you add to it as much as you do.

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

Time well spent

S&F

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by violet

I couldn't miss a day here either! LOL I live here!

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Expat888
Congratulations at maintaining your sanity after six years of ats ..

Well, I don't know about my sanity...LOL
Thanks so much!!

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Kangaruex4Ewe
Happy Anniversary Night!! I have always liked your posts and our posts back and forth. I have rarely seen a more caring person on ATS. We could use a lot more like you around here.
Showing empathy and love to your fellow human beings and animals is never a bad thing and seems to be in great shortage in our world these days. Be proud that you add to it as much as you do.

Awwwww, I always enjoyed your posts as well. LOVE the adorable pic! You're very sweet! Thanks so much!!!!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join