It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do you weaponize a rabbit?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Ah geez. Now I'm going to have to apologize to my kiddo. He was assigned a short persuasion paper on not animal testing. We needed an extra day to finish his assignment because his original reasons included "giant man-eating, genetically engineered rabbits, zombie plagues or the complete decimation of ecosystems by scientists scooping up all the mice for their laboratories"

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Why was I thinking somehting like this--but with a bunny?

Bio-weapons take the fun out of genocide.

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 11:33 PM
link   
This is far from new, though. Tularemia is still my favorite choice of plagues.

What's about as fun is that you can get a tracer powder that is the same size/shape as Tularensis so it'll set off a Mie detector. You could cause all sorts of unruly behavior by dumping some off a building in DC.

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 11:41 PM
link   
ATTENTION!

It's obvious the OP was looking for a serious discussion on an alternative topic when he posted the thread
- NOT rabbit jokes, puns, images or other off topic silliness.

Enough.

Further disruption will result in staff action.

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Umm, i would imagine very carefully !
wouldn't want to have a "hiccup" like those bomb-making bozo's in iraq. Step 1 - build the bomb Step 2 - Strap to Chest Step 3) Pull chord, oh wai ..... BA0BOOM !
If I were to ponder how to weaponize a rabbit ? I'sd stay away from biologics. Using an animal as a delivery system. bad idea. two words on that "Bubonic Plague". Hard to control which way those suckers run once you "deploy" them.
I would concentrate on developing a feed that they CAN'T RESIST, and that turns they're little turds into little land mines that detonate with the force of a hand grenade. Then I'd use some form of delivery system that could shower the enemies FEBA with the feed and a lure that enhances the persistence and aroma of the feed covered area. then I'd get my big eyes out, settle back in the slit trench and enjoy some chocolate and a cuppa joe in between detonations!

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 12:06 AM
link   
You don't weaponize rabbits. You weaponize fleas. Fleas will infest rabbits, dogs, cats, mice, rats, birds and many many others.

Rabbits live on the fringe of human society. Dogs, cats, mice, rats and birds share our cities and our homes.

Design so that the animals become carriers without getting sick and only humans die.

Then all you have to do is keep the antidote up to date ahead of mutations. Miss one and you die as well.

P

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by pheonix358

But the cool thing about Tularensis is that you can't spread it. The only people who contract it are the ones you spray. They get sick and die, but they can't pass it on. So there's no accidental bubonic plague sort of thing. That's why everyone likes it so much. Well, that and you only need 10 inhaled bacteria to get to LD50 with certain strains.

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Bedlam

But the cool thing about Tularensis is that you can't spread it. The only people who contract it are the ones you spray. They get sick and die, but they can't pass it on. So there's no accidental bubonic plague sort of thing. That's why everyone likes it so much. Well, that and you only need 10 inhaled bacteria to get to LD50 with certain strains.

Tularensis is found in soil and when you start adding EM1 and other bacterial formulas into soil that has this bacteria there is always the possibility that it will mutate get into the food supply and then all you have to do is cross process the products as they do with nuts, lettuce, and tomato processing send it off to the stores and BAM! you have an outbreak of a new antibiotic resistant strain that mutates in humans and is spread through their coughs and sneezes.

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 02:21 PM
link   

You beat me to it. I think the OP should investigate a bit more. Rabbits have been weaponized over 50 years ago. OK it was a war on other rabbits but the principle is the same. I am referring to Myxomatosis. A disease deliberately given to rabbits to infect other rabbits mainly used in Australia and the UK.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join