It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Whistleblower" WTC blueprints corroborate NIST, debunk CT claims

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 12:35 PM
link   

CthulhuMythos

Despite these high quality levels, the events that occurred in the Twin Towers led to an overload of the structure, which literally shattered due to the dynamic loads induced by the failure of the floors struck by the aircraft impact and then weakened by fire.

So although he has just shown how big and beefy the columns really were, he can still come out with a statement like this? Seriously? Also, what qualifications does he have to allow him to come to the conclusion that this was the exact reason for the tower collapse? And what about all the witnesses who on camera have said there were explosions, some even before the planes hit.

His creds are talked about some where in this thread, I think he is some type of engineer, not structural tho.
Most of what he has to say does not make sense IMO too, he makes big stretches through out his whole blog.
And those witnesses must be mistaken, there is no way they could have seen what did not happen right?

Firefighters and cops know what explosions are and plenty of them say the same thing, not to mention the people that head/felt the explosions at the bottom of the towers well before the plane hit.

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 06:58 PM
link   

I think he is some type of engineer,
reply to post by Sremmos80

No...he is a Ballistics Expert. Although I have been unable to find any verification on that other than his own blog. He is not an engineer.

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by deadcalm

Ya not sure I didn't just back and check what you had posted earlier in the page, dumb move on my part
, for some reason i thought it came out he was an engineer. my bad

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 04:47 AM
link   
reply to post by whatsecret

I came across this Italian blog about 9/11 by Enrico Manieri that claims that NIST report is correct.

too bad it's NOT the report that is the problem, 2005 NIST found NO REASON why these three buildings fell on 9-11......it's the LATTER 2008 HYPOTHESIZED claims PUSHED as the official story that IGNORES the official report.....that are the problem....

lol....oh, and HOW con one SCIENTIFICALLY prove when NO DATA concerning the official claims has EVER been released outside the authors?????

"NIST is withholding 68,246 files. These records are currently exempt from disclosure. All input and results files of the ANSYS 16 story and the LS-DYNA 47-story global collapse model that were used to simulate sequential structural failures leading to collapse."

NO PEER REVIEW!

so how can one possibly corroborate , unreleased data??????

they can't!

(an engineering firm run by Leslie E. Robertson, the designer of the World Trade Center)

ROFLMAO!!!!

DUH-bunker site LIES!!!!!

Robertson DID NOT design the towers, he started a company AFTER he left Skillings Company whom BUILT the towers. His only involvement with NIST was the LYING 2008 NIST HYPOTHESIS crew used HIS server farm to HYPOTHESIZE their scenario they REFUSE to verify, validate, PEER REVIEW! to the public from this PUBLIC investigation..

he as HIRED as a Mechanical Engineer by J.Skilling, lead Structural Engineer of the towers, AFTER the project started...Worthington, Skilling, Hale,and Jackson.

lol.....tell me another story!!!!!!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join