It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A rainbow body?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 04:52 PM
link   
So!! I had this awesome experience the other day that I want to share. Ive been reading up on such things last couple days. Some may call it the 'rainbow body' some call it the astral, the etheric, the emotional body, the subtle body...ect.

I dont seek for things to occur and sometimes I think that is the key, to just 'be open' to what may.

So Im sitting on the couch a couple days ago, had the day off and relaxing...feeling a nap coming on.

Im sitting up with my head resting on my hand, my hand propping my head up. I will say, I think that naps during the daytime (which I rarely get to have) are a great time for lucid dreaming or just remembering your dreams.

I start to close my eyes, I open them a time or two looking at the clock...I suddenly realize, I am awake looking at the room, but no!! Im asleep, my eyes are closed and I noticed that my mouth was clinched a little tightly, it was enough to know that I did not have control to open my mouth or eyes. I was seeing....but I was asleep. Suddenly...I see these 'rainbow' hands, they looked like they had 'light' in them, and they had this swirl of colors in the,...it was like my own arms reaching out in front of me and Im watching these arms/hands go up in front of my face, as if they wanting to 'clap'. I had a surge of happy feelings, as if this 'body' was happy, aside from my own feelings, that this colorful body was excited that it was either 'free' for a second or happy that it could be 'seen'. Either way it was happy! Hands are waving back and forth in front of my face, part of me felt like the hands were trying to say something like 'look at me, here I am, look at us'...with overwhelming emotions of joy!! The joy was contagious!! I then want to raise my own hands and mirror what ever movement these other hands were trying to do, be it clap or wave, whatever, I tried to then raise 'my' hands. For a brief moment, I see another body, I see 'my hands' or what looked like my hands...raising up to 'move' with the rainbow hands! I remember thinking to myself...if my boyfriend walks into this room right now, will he see me sleeping but my hands being held up and moving ???? I laughed to myself, in the 'dreamstate' I laughed at this thought! I just 'know' that the other hands I saw were also not my 'literal hands'...I think it was part of another energy body we have...possibly a 'thought/mind complex body.

By the time I had to observe this neat event and looked around the room once more to see the 'room' I was asleep in...I then felt this rush feeling and heard a sound and seen this bright white light with lots of colors in it too, all at once...then I woke up. The light I saw was just as cool as the hands! For a brief second, I saw a white 'wave' like thing in front of me...it rose in a 2d image, like I was seeing this light in a void background and it had a shape to it, it was curved at the top, the middle of the light the highest and the edges of it were lower...and it acted like it had some static or something to it...and colors flashed through it just like the colors in the hands/arms that were before me...there was this sound of well...it was also like static, reminded me of radio signals/waves, and with that I felt this 'rush' feeling all through my body...then as quick as this all appeared, it was gone and I was waking up, looking around, trying to figure out this strange but awesome experience!

So I have been googling for the last couple of days, I have read things on 'rainbow bodies', 'diamond bodies' (those two describe the 'looks' of the experience the most)...but there are many thought on the net about 'subtle' bodys and their differences. All I know is that there is defiantly other bodies that make up our 'mind/emotional/physical' complex. It really doesnt matter to me the names..I just know what I experienced and want to share it. Would love to hear about other experiences of anything similar.

It was one of the coolest experiences as a human being, it was full of this 'life force' that totally vamped me for a couple days!

Love to you all!!'
LV

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

Awesome if you ask me.

I had an experience where I had just fell asleep for a nap, almost like if I was in the middle of sleeping and awake, I glanced at my hands, and felt energy being created between them, I felt it, I understood how it worked. I could feel the energy accumulating between my hands.

I just remember being at the point of falling asleep, eyes closed, and my hands were in my vision, seeing an energy ball forming, feeling the energy between my hands, and making it grow.

The weird thing to my atleast was that I understood how to do it. But as soon as I woke up, I felt that knowledge fade from me.

Very cool nonetheless.

Peace, Positivity, Love and Light,.

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 06:38 PM
link   

A from of the bliss-state.
. Have you noticed any difference on the level of your physical bodies sense of touch after that experiance?

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Oozii

I had an experience where I had just fell asleep for a nap, almost like if I was in the middle of sleeping and awake, I glanced at my hands, and felt energy being created between them, I felt it, I understood how it worked. I could feel the energy accumulating between my hands. I just remember being at the point of falling asleep, eyes closed, and my hands were in my vision, seeing an energy ball forming, feeling the energy between my hands, and making it grow.

Have you ever tested doing intention manifestation healing on yourself or another person like for instance Reiki? Even if it is not a thing that you want to do professionally, "intention manifestation healing" is useful tool for yourself and others around you if you want to use it. It is a way to try to maximize natural healing and feel comfortable in your soul and body.

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by LittleByLittle

I haven't to tell you the truth, what do you mean test?

Cool thing is, I was just looking into Reiki last night, which I learned was a spiritual practice, as far as I got though.
edit on 23-2-2014 by Oozii because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 04:14 AM
link   
I call it the fantasy/imaginary/immaterial body which controls/steers the physical body. Perfection is when one consciously uses one's will to make the heart beat and other organs which are done autonomously. But other than that I do not follow the same path on how to develop it just by circumstances not better or worse although I suspect because of your choices you can pick the fruits sooner than I.

If you are made up of life force, how can you feel life force?
edit on 23-2-2014 by spiritspeak because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing your dream Oozii! I agree with another poster that mentioned there may be some energy you have going on between your hands that could be used for healing. That is something I am more open to now, the possibility. Have you ever been around someone really sick and feel a need to just touch them or lay your hands on them?

@Littlebylittle-I read about it also being called the 'bliss state or bliss body' and I can only assume it would be called that for the wonderful feelings that seems to come with that body. I wouldnt say that my senses were heightened but I was energized...for the next 2 nights I got by on 3-4 hours of sleep no problem and I am someone that loves sleep, I can sleep 10 hours a night easy.

@Spiritspeak-I do believe that these bodies can be experienced through a 'path' of work and intention but which path would be the right practices to reach that experience I would have no idea. When I say it was full of 'life force'...my first word I put in there for the description of this body was 'powerful'. I went back and took powerful out and added life force. I guess I was just wanting to relate that it seemed powerful, full of life force...all in its own right, without me. I wonder if...if this is a body that is like the matrix of ourselves, the underlying 'power/force' that connects us to all things, that holds that electrical connection to the rest of the universe. I read that some people thought that this 'rainbow body' was the astral body that can travel in dreams....but Im not sure what I think about that, part of me felt that this body was tied very close to mine and it just so happened I saw it. How do I say this...when I say life force, I mean that it seemed to of existed before 'me' and may go on to exist 'after' me. Not so much its 'figure' of resembling the physical body...but that its energy exist in some form or being, before my physical birth in this life. There are some ideas I have about this but not sure how much I want to elaborate on that.

I felt that 'light' at the end, was tied somehow to that body, they were of the same look, this shimmering shinning opaque looking light.

Out of all the sources that I have read about the ideas of different subtle bodies, I have no idea on which sources are better to use or go by. I cant help but to wonder if any of them have it completely correct on the number or purpose of these bodies.

And I could be wrong about the body not being able to 'leave' my body with too much distance between...until I experienced actually doing something like that, I dont think this is the astral body people speak of.

Love LV

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 09:04 AM
link   
I have read that this is also called the 'emotional body' and could understand that too. The electrical center to our nervous system, tied into our responses/reactions to things in life that make us happy or sad. When I experienced 'seeing' it, the feelings of excitement and happiness were so overwhelming...I immediately wanted to clap or wave with it, and join the excitement or joy that it was portraying. Somehow the way the colors were swirling or moving seemed to display these 'feelings'...its hard to explain.

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Oozii

I haven't to tell you the truth, what do you mean test?

Cool thing is, I was just looking into Reiki last night, which I learned was a spiritual practice, as far as I got though.
edit on 23-2-2014 by Oozii because: (no reason given)

A little synchronicity.

Test if it something that you would like to know how to do or get a session form someone to experience if it has any effect on your mind/spirit/body. People can be more or less sensitive to it and other people get the same benefit from meditation. In a way you can see it as an advanced form of normal prayer.

edit on 23-2-2014 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 12:04 PM
link   

spiritspeak
I call it the fantasy/imaginary/immaterial body which controls/steers the physical body. Perfection is when one consciously uses one's will to make the heart beat and other organs which are done autonomously. But other than that I do not follow the same path on how to develop it just by circumstances not better or worse although I suspect because of your choices you can pick the fruits sooner than I.

If you are made up of life force, how can you feel life force?
edit on 23-2-2014 by spiritspeak because: (no reason given)

I kinda like your explanation. (fantasy/imaginary/immaterial body).

Some times it is best to just let the body control itself and let the mind just sit back and observe and let go of having to have the mind controlling. My body once started doing yoga like movement by itself since it knew it needed it to become healthy.

The sensory system in a body is less sensitive or more sensitive during different stages of your life and the sensitivity can be increased with practice.
edit on 23-2-2014 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 12:18 PM
link   

LeoVirgo
I have read that this is also called the 'emotional body' and could understand that too. The electrical center to our nervous system, tied into our responses/reactions to things in life that make us happy or sad. When I experienced 'seeing' it, the feelings of excitement and happiness were so overwhelming...I immediately wanted to clap or wave with it, and join the excitement or joy that it was portraying. Somehow the way the colors were swirling or moving seemed to display these 'feelings'...its hard to explain.

Are the color feelings relating to the charka system?

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 05:30 PM
link   

I thought much about this right after the experience...I recalled red and blue but they were more pastels then direct colors...like light blue, violet red and pink, alot of pink and light blue...some purple, very little green but I did see swirls of green under the reds and blues. The main color was white, it was as white as white can be in the background, I would call it 'light' but there was a boundary that the light did not pass, so it feels strange to call it light because light would shine forth...but still, it felt like 'light' shining with the colors swirling throughout the light.

A good description would be an opal stone that was lit up...with the colors within it moving. I do not recall any orange or yellow. The light burst at the end was the same, exact same. Like an opal light, with colors moving within the boundaries of it.

So curiously interesting, I still dont know why I had this experience. Im thinking on some ideas of what could of brought that body out, but honestly, I dont have a clue. I have been in contact with some new people in life that I shared some very deep experiences with...I passed onto them some ideas that I have held for a while, but that is the only thing in my life recently that has changed and
I dont feel that it would bring out that body. I cant help but to wonder if this was just a happenstance type of moment, not that it has no meaning, but that it was just the right time and place, for a fluke experience to occur and I view it without any 'reason' for it to 'be'. I think that it could happen again and I think naps are the key for things like this. I have a couple days this week where I will have the time to maybe experience with this whole thing some more...I cant help but to want it to happen again, and to see if I can be more prepared for it to happen. Like to actually see if I can stand up or something of that nature.

Watcha thinking? Open to ideas!
LV

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 07:45 PM
link   

I smile when I read your writing. The only hunch I have is that it might be in some way related to a out of body experience with the ability to with third eye see visually different information. I only myself play around with the bliss and Reiki and have never myself gone out of body even if I have proof for myself about the supernatural reality. This video is quite effective for me if I wanna feel a higher amount of energy flow. Only listen to it if it is comfortable and relaxing to you.

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Actually, I have felt that I could heal someone, and I had an urge to just place my hands on them, before I knew or heard what reiki was.

To my knowledge I am wide awake, but I just need to find my path.

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Oozii

Actually, I have felt that I could heal someone, and I had an urge to just place my hands on them, before I knew or heard what reiki was.

To my knowledge I am wide awake, but I just need to find my path.

For some reason saying you are awoken (or have at least leveled up) can be seen by some as a proof of the opposite, so you might get some flack from people who have not had your experience and do not think you should know more about it that than they. Do not let them get to you.
. Have fun. Namaste (on all levels of interpretation of that word).

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Oozii

I know when I am around sick people, I have the urge to touch them. But I think my urge is just more about letting them know someone cares, that I empathize with them. I cant walk into a nursing home and just pass by the people in the halls in their wheelchairs, I feel drawn to just lay a hand on their arm, give them a smile, and tell them hello.

Sometimes its just someones presence that could benefit another. My mother was sick for a long time, I would often lay my hands on her hands. She fought staph infections for more then 10 years (the type that is resistant to antibiotics). I wonder sometimes why such a sick woman with no immune system was able to fight a recurring infection that lasted so long. I often cooked for her too...and I felt that as I cooked, energy could be passed from my hands to the onion I was cutting or the potato I was peeling, ect. I really felt like my thoughts mattered while I cooked for her and feel this way when I cook for anyone, but it was very strong when I knew she was going to eat something I was cooking. Kinda placing a pray in the food for her.

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 10:20 AM
link   

LeoVirgo
reply to post by Oozii

I know when I am around sick people, I have the urge to touch them. But I think my urge is just more about letting them know someone cares, that I empathize with them. I cant walk into a nursing home and just pass by the people in the halls in their wheelchairs, I feel drawn to just lay a hand on their arm, give them a smile, and tell them hello.

Sometimes its just someones presence that could benefit another. My mother was sick for a long time, I would often lay my hands on her hands. She fought staph infections for more then 10 years (the type that is resistant to antibiotics). I wonder sometimes why such a sick woman with no immune system was able to fight a recurring infection that lasted so long. I often cooked for her too...and I felt that as I cooked, energy could be passed from my hands to the onion I was cutting or the potato I was peeling, ect. I really felt like my thoughts mattered while I cooked for her and feel this way when I cook for anyone, but it was very strong when I knew she was going to eat something I was cooking. Kinda placing a pray in the food for her.

I think you are pushing "the placebo effect" by your caring. Intention->Manifestation (spirit over mind over matter). To calm someone down so that the mind is relaxed and the body own self healing can fix the body or at least keep it at it's current level.

Emotion manifestation.

edit on 24-2-2014 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-2-2014 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

top topics

join