It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Archaeology of Sound; The Oracle Chamber Of Malta’s Hypogeum Of Ħal-Saflieni

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Violater1
reply to post by burntheships

What we are being allowed to discover, these remains of a technology and race of Nephilim, are nothing new to G_D, only to us.
They are evil, they are present here in human and other forms, they will tell us a thousand truths, so that we believe one lie, and will tempt us, in order for us to not believe, or loose faith in The Lord Jesus Christ, aka Elohim Messiah Yahushua.

May The Lord Jesus Christ's peace be with you.

Well as much as I find that very random, from my end it is odd that the skulls were destroyed/missing in the first place a few decades after thier discovery and the general idea with people I have asked in Malta suggest they were destroyed because it was adding proof that the Hypogeum wasnt a christian place and connected to the arrival of St Paul (which introduced Christianity to Malta) and Malta back in the early 1900s was associating nearly all finds towards most religeous elements.

Since then we have found more evidence otherwise especially because of the age of the sites.

But you have a point if these were evil, and nearly the whole ancient world collapsed at the great draughts around 2500BC across the MED the Arab Peninsula and all the way to far east Asia.

Born and Raised Chatholic and I do believe in God but when it comes to history this major event was all caused (or mostly attributed to) draught for ancient people such found in Malta. Now thats another story if it was God that changed the weather but I liked your take on it

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Job 26:11-13:
“The pillars of heaven are stunned at His rebuke. He quiets The sea with his power, and by his understanding He shatters (maw-khats, dashes asunder), Rahab, by His spirit the heavens were beautiful; His hand forbids the fugitive snake.”

Christians
read no further please

Pillars of heaven have been shown in multiple myth structures to refer to the polar axis the earth spins on, which pointed at the north star and the solstices. ( Enoch quite clearly refers to this when he is describimg the calander and the movements of the heavenly bodies as they knew them then ). Back 5000 years, (3000 bc ), the north star was in the constellation of what we call draco but snake is also a description of that constellation. Now its in the little bear
you have to kneel at the foot of the cross to take a bearing while crossing the ocean...

Considering the actual use of the cross which is now undeniable, as a measuring device which was used to navigate, survey, and build pyramids with..and considering "our lord AMEN " refers to Menes the admiral, the uniter of the two egypts in three main languages of the day, Id determine a more earthly expalination..

The cross, using astrological symbols that go back some 30,000 years, can calculate longitude, latitude, and time, measure the dimensions of the earth, and build pyramids more accurately then we can today

If i had a choice between the cross that can do all those wonderfull things and a book that portrays the earth as flat, and uses the cross as a grave stone marker( what does that accomplish? )...

For the study, Dalén of the Swedish Museum of Natural History and his colleagues analyzed mitochondrial DNA sequences from 13 Neanderthal individuals, including a new sequence from the site of Valdegoba cave in northern Spain.

The researchers found that Neanderthals from Western Europe, Asia and the Middle East that were older than 50,000 years showed a high degree of genetic variation, on par with what might be expected from a species that had been abundant in those areas for a long period of time.

But Neanderthals from Western Europe younger than 50,000 years ago showed an extremely reduced amount of genetic variation. The scientists believe this means the earlier population of Neanderthals there was dwindling.

"We argue that Neanderthals disappeared in Western Europe for a period of time," co-author Rolf Quam, a Binghamton University anthropologist, told Discovery News.

"Subsequently, the region was re-occupied by individuals from a surrounding region," Quam added. "It is not possible, based on the current genetic data, to determine the geographic region of this new source population."

The scientists suspect that climatic conditions were not as extreme in the surrounding areas at the time, so that Neanderthals were able to move back into Western Europe. At present, there is no clear evidence of Homo sapiens being in Europe earlier than about 35,000 to 40,000 years ago, according to Quam -- so it seems humans did not play a role in the early Neanderthal population's demise.

PHOTOS: Humans Vs. Neanderthals: How Did We Win?

The latest findings may shed light on what ultimately happened to Neanderthals.

"The fate of the Neanderthals is one of the greatest mysteries in paleoanthropology," co-author Anders Götherström said. "Two main hypotheses center on climatic factors and competition with modern humans. The results of our study suggest Neanderthals were susceptible to harsh climatic conditions, independently of whether modern humans were present or not."

The last Ice Age could therefore have wiped Neanderthals out.

Still, others believe Neanderthals were simply absorbed into the modern human populations due to the two groups mating.

Julien Riel-Salvatore of the University of Colorado Denver worked on another recent Neanderthal study. He shared that "sequencing of ancient Neanderthal DNA indicates that Neanderthal genes make up from 1 to 4 percent of the genome of modern populations -- especially those of European descent. While they disappeared as a distinctive form of humanity, they live on in our genes."
www.livescience.com...

The first draft of the Neanderthal genome, published in 2010, came with some titillating news. It showed that 50,000 years ago, these ancient hominids interbred with the ancestors of many modern humans. If you have European or Asian ancestry, an estimated 1 to 4 percent of your DNA came from Neanderthals...

...Why would the Neanderthals have larger eyes than our ancestors? The study suggests it’s because the Neanderthals evolved in Europe, at higher latitudes than hominids in Africa. At higher latitudes, they were exposed to lower light levels, requiring larger eyes for the same level of visual acuity. But other experts say this has nothing to do with vision. According to Bergmann’s Rule, species living in colder climates are larger than those living in warmer climates. “Humans at higher latitudes are bigger, and therefore have bigger orbits, than humans at lower latitudes,” says Trenton Holliday, an anthropologist at Tulane University.
phenomena.nationalgeographic.com...

Demons? i am beginning to prefer Jinn.

Jinnī", "Djinn", and "Genie" redirect here. For other uses, see Jinnī (disambiguation), Djinn (disambiguation), and Genie (disambiguation).

The Majlis al-Jinn cave in Oman, literally "Meeting place of the Jinn". It is one of the world's biggest cave chambers.The jinn (also djinn or genies, Arabic: الجن‎ al-jinn, singular الجني al-jinnī) are spiritual creatures in Islam and Arabic folklore. They are mentioned in the Qur'an and other Islamic texts and inhabit an unseen world in dimensions beyond the visible universe of humans. Together, the jinn, humans and angels make up the three sapient creations of God.

The Qur'an mentions that the jinn are made of a smokeless and "scorching fire",[1] but are also physical in nature, being able to interact physically with people and objects and likewise be acted upon.[clarification needed][2] Like human beings, the jinn can also be good, evil, or neutrally benevolent and hence have free will like humans and unlike angels.[3] The jinn are mentioned frequently in the Qurʾan, and the 72nd sura is titled Sūrat al-Jinn.

en.wikipedia.org...

that is exactly the description ( minus the religion) that I live every day
the spontaneously preformed musical piece i posted up thread is an artifact of that

Right now I am going to say it looks like the larger sloped skulls are neanderthal/human hybrids
the x large red/blond mummies and pyramids are all over the planet are another version of these hybrids

They handed the civilization skills down from the mountains [ heavens](where it survived north of Mesopotamia where they went to escape the glaciers, and so survived the flood )to the Sumerians, then Egyptians then went to India...and Britain, and the Americas,
( pharaohs have been found with traces of tobacco and coc aine in them, elephant carvings are in south america )

these wandering tribes were NON SEMITIC...
my conclusions are:
The Skulls are hybrid human/neanderthal...or ruler class ...check out the funny hats on them pharoahs
They had skills and knowledge preserved from pre glacial melt flooding in 10500 BC...priest class
They had knowledge of the cross and the stars at least 27,000 years ago the art of the astrology is on many ancient cave walls

Natural aspergers is a remnant of this hybridization and produces shaman who are math, art and/or musical geniuses.
Aspergers allows for some openness to the spirit world, where entities that if just categorized as "demons" without proper context, would be doing the universe a huge underestimation...
Aspergers is in part caused by stresses that produce people that have to do things differently in order to not be trapped in non survival mode like the surrounding normal humans
Aspergers utilizes the second brain in the gut as a co processor ( like a mac compared to a pc )

This fullfills the general questions posed in the OP

side notes: it also looks like english is decendant from ARYAN and GERMAN
hEAven ANgels EArth sEA brEAth mAN plANet.....what? no Yahweh
The occult Nazis ( and their banker backers) aspired to regain the genetics and knowledge of this "master race"
?
edit on 24-2-2014 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Just made it through the entire thread, fascinating stuff! It's threads like these that keep me around ATS. Just love any, well thought out, Ancient & Lost Civilizations thread!

S&F sir!

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 08:04 AM
link   
here is even more proof re the actual history
from 4000BC
courtesy of a thread from swills ( thanx! )
www.abovetopsecret.com...

t turned out, Finkel said, to be “one of the most important human documents ever discovered.”
“It was really a heart-stopping moment — the discovery that the boat was to be a round boat,” said Finkel. “That was a real surprise.”
And yet, Finkel said, a round boat makes sense. Coracles were widely used as river taxis in ancient Iraq and are perfectly designed to bob along on raging floodwaters.
The tablet records a Mesopotamian god's instructions for building a giant vessel — two-thirds the size of a soccer field in area — made of rope, reinforced with wooden ribs and coated in bitumen.
Finkel said that on paper (or stone) the boat-building orders appear sound, but he doesn't yet know whether it would have floated. A television documentary to be broadcast later this year will follow attempts to build the ark according to the ancient manual.
The flood story recurs in later Mesopotamian writings including “Epic of Gilgamesh.” These versions lack the technical instructions — cut out, Finkel believes, because they got in the way of the storytelling.
Finkel is aware his discovery may cause consternation among believers in the biblical story. When 19th-century British Museum scholars first learned from cuneiform tablets that the Babylonians had a flood myth, they were disturbed by its striking similarities to the story of Noah.
“Already in 1872 people were writing about it in a worried way — what does it mean that holy writ appears on this piece of Weetabix?” he joked, referring to a cereal similar in shape to the tablet.
Finkel has no doubts.
“I'm sure the story of the flood and a boat to rescue life is a Babylonian invention,” he said.
He believes the tale was likely passed on to the Jews during their exile in Babylon in the 6th century B.C

triblive.com...

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Maltese5Rhino
Well I personally believe that nearly all the sites across the Maltese Islands all were built with the accustics in mind such as what is found at the Hypogeum.

For example Tarxien, Hagar Qim, Mnajdra and even Ggantija in Gozo all have a simalar design and architectural basis.

Thanks, and thank you as well for the addition of the site names above.
Curious to know if they also have structures above, and below ground,
going to check out your maps and see what turns up!

Also you may help me here, I have wondered before about the 'indents' in most walls of the above ground sites and also found in some chambers of the Hypogeum (the small round fingerprint sized indents)... Would they make an impact to the sound frequencies that bounce of the walls? As they remind me of the triangluar indents you find in modern recording studios.

I noticed those as well in a few pictures, keen observation on your part there -

edit on 24-2-2014 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Danbones
and their logo is the sun and a cross...symbols along the lines of my AV which belonged to a knights templar
( there is a Malta branch of these christian masons)

Thanks,

Do they have a name?
Or, is it the Society of Jesus?

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Dan,

Interesting stuff in your post, especially concerning the "ore people".
It maybe be a bit off topic for me to ask, but could there be a connection
to the early references in the Bible where gold was mentioned?

I need to look it up. Anyways posting this here in case
anyone else has information, and as a note to myself
to study this .

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Danbones
reply to post by Harte

Obviously, you can't provide a source because limestone has no such special acoustic properties.

wow BACK THAT UP PLEASE!!!
this i gotta see!!!

I'll forgive your ignorance not everyone has a good set of ears that they get paid to use

I explained why Limestone has its own virtues regarding sound in carved spaces
and at 196,000 samples per sec I ain't screwing around

Show me: Link
Like I said, not propagation through limestone beds. I want you to show me how limestone is a better reflector of sound (ala the Greek Theater) than other stones.

Harte

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by soficrow

Thanks Sofi!

reply to post by 999zxcv

Thanks! Jump in if anytime!

Danbones
reply to post by Maltese5Rhino

www.independentrecording.net...
slightly larger sized holes in egg carton lined walls and ceilings are famous
sound absorbers limestone is somewhat porous - a finer and harder version
of egg carton material- more reflective....

Its possible that the holes are a very primitive but effective equalization
of the sound - this would, if on a modern sound system, in a stone room,
be a move to warm up the sound...
I'd be turning the top end (High frequency) down

Hmmm, very interesting it is, the small holes made on the surfaces had a
distinct purpose in sound design in the Temple.

Would this also then perpahps correlate to the findings that a male voice, speaking from the
Oracle chamber would resonate at 110 ?

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Maltese5Rhino

the wall I remembered is actually a pillar and outside the Oracle room.

Ah, so this perhaps was done to absorb sound, possibly to mute outside
sounds from the interior, preventing interference?

Danbones?

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Violater1

From my OP on Dulce, to the lights in Flagstaff. My face to face interviews with Lt Martinez (Ret.) of the Taos County sheriff Dept, his son a detective (Taos Police Dept), Frank Gallegos, who is chief of Police in Questa NM, as well as Trooper Cordova of the New Mexico State Police. The entities, crafts and mutilations, that they have told me about, reinforce my belief that these are demons.

Hey V1,

Thanks much for weighing in with your experience, and I must say I have always
been highly curious about Dulce...do you think, or entertain the idea at least
that there are entities within Dulce as you have described them, evil spirits?
Is it also possible that somewhere, if not there ... ancient beings dwelling
perhaps within the catacombs that are connected all over the island,
and perhaps even some black project where souls are being messed with?

I have long wondered about the idea that not only are we dealing
with inter dimensional entities that are very comfortable, and work
well with a "undiscovered race"?

If so, it only seems logical that those who would seek to
hide this, cover up the knowledge of it are not acting
in humanities best interest. I would agree that there is
in place a timeline, as God has pre ordained, nothing
man can do will affect the events that are to come.

There was no man, (descendents of Adam), yet there were cities which were
destroyed by God’s wrath – who dwelt in these cities?

Isaiah 14:12-17 “How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning!
how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!”

Lucifer was destroyed from the midst of the “stones of fire “( the planets). Arguably we may find evidence of this in such places as the Cydonia section of Mars. The Bible also tells us about the destroyed plant Rahab, which is thought to have been the home of an angelic civilization, perhaps Satan’s home world. It is thought to have been the fifth planet out, where the asteroid belt is now located.

That is pretty much to a T the same conclusion I have come to from
years of casual study. Do you imagine, or entertain the idea that
there were actually ancient flying craft also?

What we are being allowed to discover, these remains of a technology and race of Nephilim, are nothing new to G_D, only to us.
They are evil, they are present here in human and other forms, they will tell us a thousand truths, so that we believe one lie, and will tempt us, in order for us to not believe, or loose faith in The Lord Jesus Christ, aka Elohim Messiah Yahushua.

Here again, I agree with you, the timeline has been set, yes. IMO....
I would also agree that there is all reason to believe that the evil spirits are still
around, and are part of a good vs evil plot to befall mankind once again.
Likely (where I am at now in my thinking ) they will serve in part of a
very large deceptive plan, carried about by men who still
take part in ruling over mankind in high political places, high places of religious
power, and high technology lords.

While there are angels that still do the will of God in heaven, there are those
who follow their dark overlord, Lucifer.

I have followed Guts threads here:

Dr Jacques Vallee - The Control System
and this one also
Electromagnetism, UFOs, and the Weaponization of Alien Technology

It is my opinion that much of this technology, including sound has been well
documented, and weaponized. Comes to mind the surrender in the Middle East
when the sound weapons were unleashed.

I can not help but be curious then as to further advances,
which is why I do keep an eye on them, especially where
there is admittedly the real possibility to utilize frequencies
to render ones thought process still, and shift them into
an emotional trance state.

As always, blessings to you V1,
bts

I see many replies, thank you all for your interest.
I will be back later on, much to discuss still!

to all of ya!

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 09:35 PM
link   

burntheships

Danbones
and their logo is the sun and a cross...symbols along the lines of my AV which belonged to a knights templar
( there is a Malta branch of these christian masons)

Thanks,

Do they have a name?
Or, is it the Society of Jesus?

here is the history of the knights on Malta

After seven years of moving from place to place in Europe the Knights became established in 1530 when Charles I of Spain, as King of Sicily, gave them Malta,[13] Gozo and the North African port of Tripoli in perpetual fiefdom in exchange for an annual fee of a single Maltese falcon (Tribute of the Maltese Falcon), which they were to send on All Souls Day to the King's representative, the Viceroy of Sicily,[14](this historical fact was used as the plot hook in Dashiell Hammett's famous book The Maltese Falcon).

en.wikipedia.org...
scroll down for malta section

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Harte

Danbones
reply to post by Harte

Obviously, you can't provide a source because limestone has no such special acoustic properties.

wow BACK THAT UP PLEASE!!!
this i gotta see!!!

I'll forgive your ignorance not everyone has a good set of ears that they get paid to use

I explained why Limestone has its own virtues regarding sound in carved spaces
and at 196,000 samples per sec I ain't screwing around

Show me: Link
Like I said, not propagation through limestone beds. I want you to show me how limestone is a better reflector of sound (ala the Greek Theater) than other stones.

Harte

BRUHN Limestone has high insulating and acoustic properties that will ensure all projects are energy conscious and support government green star ratings.

right from your own link
limestone with unique acoustic properties

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 09:54 PM
link   

I am guessing that column was screwing up the sound pattern they wanted
just picture a bat catching a bug while on the fly by echo location
that is how sensitive the balance can be

In any system you get what are called nodes and standing waves where certain frequencies can be added to themselves or subtracted from them selves
Sometimes I work in live theater where the sound booth is behind a wall and i work through a big opening or its in an enclosure
its never true sound in such a case...the frequency range gets shortened as some sound won't pass through those obstacles

One 60 foot room had a two foot arch in the middle of the room
on the band side you could dance but not talk
8 feet away across the center on the far side away from the band you could talk without even raising your voice

There is a possibility there are other reasons for those holes
like they say when you have only a hammer everything looks like a nail
when you are a sound man everything looks like a sound

here is my actual experience
forgive me if I already posted this I know I have lately I just can't remember where lol

"Jinnī", "Djinn", and "Genie" redirect here. For other uses, see Jinnī (disambiguation), Djinn (disambiguation), and Genie (disambiguation).

The Majlis al-Jinn cave in Oman, literally "Meeting place of the Jinn". It is one of the world's biggest cave chambers.The jinn (also djinn or genies, Arabic: الجن‎ al-jinn, singular الجني al-jinnī) are spiritual creatures in Islam and Arabic folklore. They are mentioned in the Qur'an and other Islamic texts and inhabit an unseen world in dimensions beyond the visible universe of humans. Together, the jinn, humans and angels make up the three sapient creations of God.

The Qur'an mentions that the jinn are made of a smokeless and "scorching fire",[1] but are also physical in nature, being able to interact physically with people and objects and likewise be acted upon.[clarification needed][2] Like human beings, the jinn can also be good, evil, or neutrally benevolent and hence have free will like humans and unlike angels.[3] The jinn are mentioned frequently in the Qurʾan, and the 72nd sura is titled Sūrat al-Jinn.

en.wikipedia.org...

If Enoch is any indication then the judgement of the creator is ON THEM
(the spirits that are jinn )
that's why some are good, trying to pass the final judgement...
some are striving to create an immortal super - AI: Lucifer and travel to the stars to escape judgement
Some don't even know they are ...not live
Man is just a victim in all this, or a pawn,

Since I have a little direct personal experience of my own, I will stand to the fact some are evil some are NOT

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Oh, thanks so much! So, by their own website,
they are actually Jesuits!

www.jesuit.org.mt...

Then, going back to the beginning discovery, it was
The Society of Jesus, aka Jesuit Knights of Malta
who attempted to hide the discovery.

Of course, one would also wonder then if they
had anything to do with the disappearance of the skulls.

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Posting to be able to come back to read ,and refer . thanks very interesting .s&f
1%

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Danbones

I am guessing that column was screwing up the sound pattern they wanted....

Yes, thanks to for adding your observations about sound play.

Back to the Knights of Malta....

Modern day 2013

The Knights have had a long history of displacement around the Mediterranean.

After being evicted from Jerusalem by Saladin towards the end of the 12th Century, they set up a new headquarters in Cyprus, and subsequently on the island of Rhodes where they created an independent state.

During the Middle Ages they were more warriors than hospitallers. For two centuries they were the masters of Malta but they were again evicted, this time by Napoleon who occupied the island on his way to Egypt.

They finally settled in Rome in 1834, where they continue to enjoy many of the privileges of statehood, such as the power to appoint and receive ambassadors, print stamps, and issue passports, without actually having a real state to govern.
www.bbc.co.uk...

Ah, now need to investigate that symbol on the black robes.

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Thank you for the reply and anything I can do, I love the Maltese Islands and their history!

Actually not sure if anyone on ATS knows as its more folklore down the south of Malta (where Hypogeum and Tarxien Temples are) but there was another site just like the Hypogeum found only about 3 miles east of Tarxien Temples (WhichTarxien is only about half a mile away from the hypogeum) But unfortunately it was completely destroyed not long after he discovered it. As far as what happened, The first historical team at hand found chambers and passage ways and an estimate of some 200-2000 skeletal remains and the design was noted as very similar to the hypogeum. Well what ensued was when an international team of Archeologists Arrived from Germany they found that the whole site was completely filled up with concrete. The Maltese Government was pretty embarrassed at the time and tried to cover as much up as possible.

The reason for this is quite simple, In Malta you can be anywhere on the Island and walk for 30 mins. It is guaranteed that in that 30 minute walk you will stumble across a part of Maltese History anywhere between 5000BC and 1500AD Whether it be a stone circle from the Skorba Phase right up to you walking through a Bastion wall from the 1600s (most of the time both next to each other. And as the picture below is where this site was found......

The Road is called Tal-Barrani in Zejtun (This Area Zejtun, Tarxien, Paola and Ghaxaq are one of the most concentrated areas in Malta for Neolithic Man and the Temple builders....Estimated some 50+ Sites in only a 10square mile area) and it is one of the single most used 'Motor Way' From the North of Malta to the South. According to the first team of Historians on the site they predicted that the whole road would have to be demolished and a complete reroute for pretty much the whole Island that travels North-South and vice versa..... More effort than its worth and Malta has a reputation for this in the past where if its gonna cause a fuss......Concrete it up and forget about it.

Sometimes by ‘accident’ of course Malta Today...
But in Malta we call things ‘accidents’ if we have been caught doing something wrong….. ‘It was an honest accident officer’

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 12:57 AM
link   
With a narrow margin of free time (at work), you look at 'normal sound' but also factor in ultrasound (waves we cannot hear) above 20khz, you take effective normal sound waves, multiplex in a frequency of, say 54khz, 12ghz, and with the correct amplitude and direction who knows what can be done...now these are speculative numbers, but deep in our past answers to these questions were answered and there are clues that lead to this theory....

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Maltese5Rhino

That is just an incredible story, thank you for sharing.
Ah, watch out for that concrete truck! Unreal...
that they should have these types of accidents!

The Times of Malta seems an interesting read, I was
searching to find out how far one can still walk in
these underground catacombs?

Older articles said one could go a long distance
underground. ( not that one would catch me doing it of course)
not even with a torch.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join