It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guy Shoots Himself, Blames Imaginary Black Man

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 02:34 PM
link   
So... at least there wasn't an actual victim here but, you have to admit, this is both a sign of the times and pretty hilarious. I'm just glad the cops didn't shoot any "suspects" in search for his imaginary assaulter.

A white California man who told cops he'd been shot by a black man has confessed he made the entire story up and had actually fired the gun at himself.
Officers found Brent Thomas Posada suffering from gunshot wounds at his Redding home at 8:18 p.m. on Feb. 1.
The 34-year-old claimed a black man had approached him and pointed a gun at his head.

Story Over Here

If this guy died, I wouldn't be laughing but... man, what a story. I hope any kids he may have will turn out better because of his father's actions. In a way, his story has been told in countless children books.

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

This is really a picture of the guy?

?

Really? Thats the only one they could muster up?

Just lol.

Guess he just earned three trips, one to the hospital, one to the psych eval, one to jail.

LOL

oh and I forgot; Forever idiot fame via the internet.
edit on 22-2-2014 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Lysergic

Yep, that's seriously him.

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

Maybe he thought the bullets were imaginary too?

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

What is with blaming blacks for stuff? I mean comon. I can see people lying that they didn't do something,but to blame it on someone of a different race? Whatever,people are just dumb.

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 03:18 PM
link   
It seems logical to me that this moron shot himself accidentally and was too embarrassed to be honest. Now he is not only going to be known as a dummy for shooting himself, but also a racist for trying to blame a non-existent black dude.

This is a good example of why it's best to be honest.

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 03:34 PM
link   

sheepslayer247
It seems logical to me that this moron shot himself accidentally and was too embarrassed to be honest. Now he is not only going to be known as a dummy for shooting himself, but also a racist for trying to blame a non-existent black dude.

Exactly. I don't think he shot himself just so he could be racist but he responded in a dishonest and racist way.

Now, instead of a funny incident that would earn him a delightful nickname at the shooting range, he's going to be labeled as something far worse.

Moral of the story? Doing something stupid is forgivable, lying about it is something many people never forget.

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Doubt he is gonna be labeled anything different than he already is. Redding is a pretty racist area... Story's still funny non the less, it always is when a white guy shoots himself.

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 03:56 PM
link   

sheepslayer247

Yeah. Let's check the walls and ceilings in his abode for a bullet hole and blood spatters. 'Betcha a weapon went off accidently and creased his numb-skull.

join