It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to Catch A Predator Prank

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 04:45 AM
link   

sparks88

Sremmos80

I hardly nit picked, i addressed everything but OK lets avoid that one
No her legs are not bait... That is an extremely weak argument. Also just because there is bait doesn't mean you have to bite.
I am just going to leave it though, you are just being insulting so there is really no point.
You saw the reactions, that should be the end of the discussion and yes that is what it funny.
This men tried to take advantage of a girl in what they thought was a desperate situation and got exposed for it.
It was funny.
Oh and i hate bigmacs, why would you want that much bun?

Don't twist things, it's not nice. The legs are an issue, it's promoting an idea. It's a psychological message.

What do you mean "doesn't have to bite". Do you understand anything about human psychology? When a member of the opposite sex approaches random people showing off their legs and saying they'll do anything to get some money.... what does that say? For crying out loud. People don't think of where they are when this happens. To some, it's unreal, and they may just nod in agreement. It is entrapment and taking advantage of awkwardly social people.

That's not to say all people know what they are doing, some are fully aware. But that is besides the point. There is no moral good in doing this to people at all.

If you hadn't realised, others are too busy insulting victims of entrapment. I am meerly offering a suggestion as to why this is wrong. If you hadn't noticed, the girl is the perpetrator. She is clearly takign advantage of these men. She is also the one exposing herself in order to get something.

If you're not nit-picking then why try and tear apart a perfectly good contrast as to why this "prank" is wrong. Planting evidence on someone or putting ideas into their head, at the end of the day, it's the same thing.

It's making people appear to be doing something they otherwise wouldn't even think of. Not everybody is good at social interactions with strangers.

This is ridiculous. And all for entertainment. Really, if you find that funny and entertaining....

Come on, brah... Stop making excuses for kiddie f*ers. Really, dude. You're kinda scaring me.
It's not entrapment. Firstly, this isn't a law enforcement op. Can't meet the legal definition of entrapment unless there is the possibility of losing your liberty. You seem at least slightly intelligent so you must understand that...
Secondly, at several points, the "victims" of your alleged entrapment had the opportunity to withdraw and dissociate themselves from the situation with no negative repercussions. Also, it was made explicitly clear that she is underaged (whether in reality she is or not).
Are you seriously trying to argue that these scumbags were forced into doing something they didn't know was illegal and immoral?
I worry about you, man.

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 10:05 AM
link   
She's a fully developed adult female posing as a 15 year old. I fail to see where the pedophilia comes from.

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by kimish

we and the men walking up to her have no idea about that. Sure they may think she is of age by the way she looks but when she specifically says " I am 15, are you ok with that?" none of the ones we saw even show a hesitation, as if that did not matter.
After she says that and they are ok with it then it is no longer about helping someone, these men, thinking they are in control, are taking advantage of a 15 year old in what would be a very desperate situation. Many solutions out side of the final one to help her.
Again the reactions of the john does goes to show, especially the last guy, says it all to me

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 02:30 PM
link   

kimish
She's a fully developed adult female posing as a 15 year old. I fail to see where the pedophilia comes from.

Ask a cop.

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Hilarious the pedo defenders?

Got urges boiling inside yee as well?

Hahah you guys are sick.

Seek professional help.
edit on 23-2-2014 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Sremmos80

What a great impression this site has. Dedicated to subjects which are often deemed open-minded and involve free thought... hahah. This is ridiculous. You'd think i had just joined a Gossip-rag forum.

What in the ______ hell man.

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 05:50 PM
link   

35Foxtrot

Come on, brah... Stop making excuses for kiddie f*ers. Really, dude. You're kinda scaring me.
It's not entrapment. Firstly, this isn't a law enforcement op. Can't meet the legal definition of entrapment unless there is the possibility of losing your liberty. You seem at least slightly intelligent so you must understand that...
Secondly, at several points, the "victims" of your alleged entrapment had the opportunity to withdraw and dissociate themselves from the situation with no negative repercussions. Also, it was made explicitly clear that she is underaged (whether in reality she is or not).
Are you seriously trying to argue that these scumbags were forced into doing something they didn't know was illegal and immoral?
I worry about you, man.

If they are kiddie fiddlers, then you are a mass murderer. See how easy that is.

Doesn't have to be a 'law enforcement op' to be entrapment. Your tactics are down to distraction and nit-picking at words again. Entrapment is simply making someone do something they otherwise would not do. I ain't repeating this again, because i only try to tell a brick wall a few times at most.

"You seem at least slightly intelligent" -- please tell me how you are capable of judging my intelligence when you are calling victims of entrapment 'paedophiles'.

You worry about me? I don't need your pity.

You call them scumbags, yet they are ordinary people going about their day and are being harrased by a bimbo looking for trouble. Like i said to someone else, go grab the bigmac or the popcorn, cause you nutters do everything to defend your "entertainment" that mocks and victimizes other people. It just isn't worth me arguing over it, as i said, i don't tend to communicate with brick walls.
edit on 23-2-2014 by sparks88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Lysergic
Hilarious the pedo defenders?

Got urges boiling inside yee as well?

Hahah you guys are sick.

Seek professional help.
edit on 23-2-2014 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

Perfect example of small mindedness right there.

This kind of idiot would be the first to jump on the "THINK OF THE CHILDREN" bandwagon in politics.

WHAT? YOU DISAGREE WITH MY IDIOCY? OMG YOU'RE A PEDO HURURR DERP

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by sparks88

Tell me how you really feel.

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 06:30 PM
link   

sparks88
reply to post by Sremmos80

What a great impression this site has. Dedicated to subjects which are often deemed open-minded and involve free thought... hahah. This is ridiculous. You'd think i had just joined a Gossip-rag forum.

What in the ______ hell man.

Well then I am sorry you joined the wrong site.
I am sorry I think it is wrong to take advantage of a 15 year old, and I am sorry that won't change my mind on that.

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Pedophiles are into pre-pubescent individuals, this is why i fail to see where the pedophilia is. The girl has tits for christ sakes.

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by kimish

You mean you hadn't realized the video was a prank and the girl was an actress played by a 25 yr old woman?

Could've swore it said prank on the title.

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 06:34 AM
link   

sparks88

35Foxtrot

I worry about you, man.

If they are kiddie fiddlers, then you are a mass murderer. See how easy that is.

Doesn't have to be a 'law enforcement op' to be entrapment. Your tactics are down to distraction and nit-picking at words again. Entrapment is simply making someone do something they otherwise would not do. I ain't repeating this again, because i only try to tell a brick wall a few times at most.

"You seem at least slightly intelligent" -- please tell me how you are capable of judging my intelligence when you are calling victims of entrapment 'paedophiles'.

You worry about me? I don't need your pity.

You call them scumbags, yet they are ordinary people going about their day and are being harrased by a bimbo looking for trouble. Like i said to someone else, go grab the bigmac or the popcorn, cause you nutters do everything to defend your "entertainment" that mocks and victimizes other people. It just isn't worth me arguing over it, as i said, i don't tend to communicate with brick walls.

I'll try to address your concerns in no particular order, just to mess with you...

To meet the legal definition of "entrapment" yes it does have to be a law enforcement operation (maybe you failed to understand "op" and I overestimated your intelligence). Don't use legal terms you don't understand. There also must be "negative" repercussions to refusing to go along with the whole thing.

I'm a mass murderer. OK. See. I own my actions. Something you kiddie F*ers don't do.

I judge you by the words you use. How else would I do so on a internet forum?

Man, come on. What if that was your 15 year old daughter? Or maybe you've already "introduced" her to your "lifestyle."

Scumbag.

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 06:56 AM
link   
I dont get the problem with entrapment of certain kinds.

Person who never did drugs before could be tempted by an under cover cop, buy some and be arrested - this is bad

Are people scared of this prank because they may say yes? poppycock!

A sexual predator like these guys are brazen enough to say "yeah thats fine if your 15" while people are walking past on a public street, this tells me that they are likely to have done something before.

edit on 8-3-2014 by Biigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Biigs
I dont get the problem with entrapment of certain kinds.

Person who never did drugs before could be tempted by an under cover cop, buy some and be arrested - this is bad

Are people scared of this prank because they may say yes? poppycock!

A sexual predator like these guys are brazen enough to say "yeah thats fine if your 15" while people are walking past on a public street, this tells me that they are likely to have done something before.

edit on 8-3-2014 by Biigs because: (no reason given)

I agree 100% with you

and I say this publicly I have no love for pedophiles and think they should be put to death.

Defenders of pedos, imo are they themselves pedos? would be pedos? and if you are sympathizing with a pedo there is no possible way someone can rationalize it to me, this is one thing I draw a line in the sand about and I really dgaf who it offends.

Not going to compromise my morals so someone else doesn't feel offended. The fact people like that exist offends me.
edit on 8-3-2014 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join