It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to Catch A Predator Prank

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Pranking pedos, quite hilarious!

A 15 yr old girl stranded, needing money to get back home is the scenario, I'm sure you can imagine what ensues lol

Five-O We got him!

edit on 22-2-2014 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Isn't that kind of like entrapment?

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Lysergic

This is so freaking funny! But disturbing too!

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 02:45 PM
link   

kimish
Isn't that kind of like entrapment?

I think they should've showed their faces.

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Well its not entrapment is it, because they dont get arrested, they just get a damned good scare.

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Biigs
Well its not entrapment is it, because they dont get arrested, they just get a damned good scare.

Yeah too bad they werent locking these scumballs up.

Pedos be every where.

www.familywatchdog.us/Search.asp enter your address to see how many live near you that are registered

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Pranking pedos, quite hilarious!

Not really really, and they aren't pedo's.

Biigs

It's making people do something they wouldn't normally think about. It is entrapment, because from a moral perspective nobody is doing anything wrong. The girl is offering her consent...

If someone came upto you on the street and said "here, take £5000 i need to get rid of it fast", would you turn it down? Chances are most people would take it with no questions asked, after all they are just helping someone out.

I'm in no way saying that underage sexual activity is acceptable, but this is entrapment, and it's making people do things that they wouldn't usually do. If anyone is in the wrong, it's the people setting up this "prank". The fact that the girl is wearing skimpy shorts doesn't help either.

These things are just as bad as drug plants carried out by cops. Many people don't do these things unless the situation is forced upon them. A cop could plant a bag of marijuana on somebody, hoping the victim rolls one up and smokes it, being somebody who doesn't even smoke it. It's simply unfair to even call these people predators or paedophiles. In the event nobody gives them an offer of some kind to meet up or engage in sexual activity, the vast majority of people wouldn't go through with them in another way.

It really isn't funny. Just think if it happened to you guys, and your words or actions were twisted to make you appear as some kind of criminal for something you didn't wake up and think about doing during your day.

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by sparks88

Opportunistic pedos then? Ready to prey upon the weak, you know like a predator?

Yes boohoo lets blame the prankers for the moral short-comings of general idiots. NOT.

How was anything twisted? These morons were given the courtesy of remaining anonymous.

I mean do you identify with these men, do you have fears you could've ended up on this video?

Thats how it comes off to me.

I'll still give you a star though

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 03:08 PM
link   
"A cop could plant a bag of marijuana on somebody, hoping the victim rolls one up and smokes it, being somebody who doesn't even smoke it. "

lol what

You tried to extrapolate that to pedophilia? hahaha whew.

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Wow that was some good stuff.
I don't see it as entrapment because the have a choice to say sorry I can't help you or if they really want to give her the money I am sure they can go to an atm before they go to their place or car...
She gave every single one of them an out, she would repeat that she was only 15 and ask if they were ok with that.
Consent is a grey area... I am sure any prosecutor would be salivating at these cases if they were real 15 aint worth 15 guys, remember that
edit on ndSat, 22 Feb 2014 15:16:39 -0600America/Chicago220143980 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 03:16 PM
link   
And lets be honest, she never offered sex. It was every single one of those men who suggested sex with her for their help, but yeah, defend on.

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Sremmos80
Wow that was some good stuff.
I don't see it as entrapment because the have a choice to say sorry I can't help you or if they really want to give her the money I am sure they can go to an atm before they go to their place or car...
She gave every single one of them an out, she would repeat that she was only 15 and ask if they were ok with that.
Consent is a grey area... I am sure any prosecutor would be salivating at these cases if they were real 15 aint worth 15 guys, remember that
edit on ndSat, 22 Feb 2014 15:16:39 -0600America/Chicago220143980 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

Exactly!

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 03:21 PM
link   
That last guy was priceless, he turns to run and you can just see all the emotion and wtf have i done in his face lol. And then they just leave him on the ground like that! I would of loved to see how he explained what just happened to those people that were around him

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Lysergic
"A cop could plant a bag of marijuana on somebody, hoping the victim rolls one up and smokes it, being somebody who doesn't even smoke it. "

lol what

I gather you don't understand much.

Sometimes you have to give an example in a different context to get a message across when people may have difficulty understanding what has been said. Ultimately, people who fail to understand from such a low-level example will not understand much of anything.

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 06:56 PM
link   

sparks88

Lysergic

lol what

Sometimes you have to give an example in a different context to get a message across when people may have difficulty understanding what has been said. Ultimately, people who fail to understand from such a low-level example will not understand much of anything.

But your example didn't make sense. Give us the benefit of the doubt and use an example in the same context. Context makes everything easier to understand.
I like to think I am able to understand most things and your example missed me as well. Did the cop come up to the plantee at the last chance and say" You know this is illegal right" like the girl did every time?
Did the guy/girl that the cop planted the weed on come up and ask him/her for some help and that was the resolution?

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Lysergic
reply to post by sparks88

Opportunistic pedos then? Ready to prey upon the weak, you know like a predator?

Yes boohoo lets blame the prankers for the moral short-comings of general idiots. NOT.

How was anything twisted? These morons were given the courtesy of remaining anonymous.

I mean do you identify with these men, do you have fears you could've ended up on this video?

Thats how it comes off to me.

I'll still give you a star though

I like how you mention "prey upon the weak", when you are defending the entrapment of individuals who may have low self-esteem or social anxiety for the use of "entertainment". You realise (unarguably you do not) that people don't know what to do in these situations? A scantily-clad blonde female exposing her body like that, possibly to people who are not very good in social encounters really would not know how to turn down such a thing.

It's just wrong. It is forcing a situation upon someone, that is entrapment.

The fact that you are now twisting my words (lo and behold...) to accuse me of some kind of fear of ending up in this... really just shows how moronic you are.

Do you do that to everyone who disagrees with you? Red? Blue? Cat? Dog? Poor? Rich? Black? White?
Small world for some.

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Sremmos80

sparks88

Lysergic

lol what

But your example didn't make sense. Give us the benefit of the doubt and use an example in the same context. Context makes everything easier to understand.
I like to think I am able to understand most things and your example missed me as well. Did the cop come up to the plantee at the last chance and say" You know this is illegal right" like the girl did every time?
Did the guy/girl that the cop planted the weed on come up and ask him/her for some help and that was the resolution?

Rather than having an argument over nit-picking of meaningless details, can't you see that her legs are the bait?
It is morally wrong to do this to people. If you can't see that, then i can onlygather that you enjoy making people victims of entrapment. Anything for TV hey. As long as you can sip that coke and bigmac, doesn't really matter who gets spat on does it.
edit on 22-2-2014 by sparks88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 07:14 PM
link   

sparks88

Sremmos80

sparks88

Lysergic

lol what

Rather than having an argument over nit-picking of meaningless details, can't you see that her legs are the bait?
It is morally wrong to do this to people. If you can't see that, then i can onlygather that you enjoy making people victims of entrapment. Anything for TV hey. As long as you can sip that coke and bigmac, doesn't really matter who gets spat on does it.
edit on 22-2-2014 by sparks88 because: (no reason given)

I hardly nit picked, i addressed everything but OK lets avoid that one
No her legs are not bait... That is an extremely weak argument. Also just because there is bait doesn't mean you have to bite.
I am just going to leave it though, you are just being insulting so there is really no point.
You saw the reactions, that should be the end of the discussion and yes that is what it funny.
This men tried to take advantage of a girl in what they thought was a desperate situation and got exposed for it.
It was funny.
Oh and i hate bigmacs, why would you want that much bun?

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Sremmos80

No her legs are not bait... That is an extremely weak argument. Also just because there is bait doesn't mean you have to bite.
I am just going to leave it though, you are just being insulting so there is really no point.
You saw the reactions, that should be the end of the discussion and yes that is what it funny.
This men tried to take advantage of a girl in what they thought was a desperate situation and got exposed for it.
It was funny.

Don't twist things, it's not nice. The legs are an issue, it's promoting an idea. It's a psychological message.

What do you mean "doesn't have to bite". Do you understand anything about human psychology? When a member of the opposite sex approaches random people showing off their legs and saying they'll do anything to get some money.... what does that say? For crying out loud. People don't think of where they are when this happens. To some, it's unreal, and they may just nod in agreement. It is entrapment and taking advantage of awkwardly social people.

That's not to say all people know what they are doing, some are fully aware. But that is besides the point. There is no moral good in doing this to people at all.

If you hadn't realised, others are too busy insulting victims of entrapment. I am meerly offering a suggestion as to why this is wrong. If you hadn't noticed, the girl is the perpetrator. She is clearly takign advantage of these men. She is also the one exposing herself in order to get something.

If you're not nit-picking then why try and tear apart a perfectly good contrast as to why this "prank" is wrong. Planting evidence on someone or putting ideas into their head, at the end of the day, it's the same thing.

It's making people appear to be doing something they otherwise wouldn't even think of. Not everybody is good at social interactions with strangers.

This is ridiculous. And all for entertainment. Really, if you find that funny and entertaining....

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 09:19 PM
link   

sparks88

Sremmos80

It was funny.

Don't twist things, it's not nice. The legs are an issue, it's promoting an idea. It's a psychological message.

What do you mean "doesn't have to bite". Do you understand anything about human psychology? When a member of the opposite sex approaches random people showing off their legs and saying they'll do anything to get some money.... what does that say? For crying out loud. People don't think of where they are when this happens. To some, it's unreal, and they may just nod in agreement. It is entrapment and taking advantage of awkwardly social people.

That's not to say all people know what they are doing, some are fully aware. But that is besides the point. There is no moral good in doing this to people at all.

If you hadn't realised, others are too busy insulting victims of entrapment. I am meerly offering a suggestion as to why this is wrong. If you hadn't noticed, the girl is the perpetrator. She is clearly takign advantage of these men. She is also the one exposing herself in order to get something.

If you're not nit-picking then why try and tear apart a perfectly good contrast as to why this "prank" is wrong. Planting evidence on someone or putting ideas into their head, at the end of the day, it's the same thing.

It's making people appear to be doing something they otherwise wouldn't even think of. Not everybody is good at social interactions with strangers.

This is ridiculous. And all for entertainment. Really, if you find that funny and entertaining....

I am not twisting anything, not sure where you get that I am. You said the legs were the bait and I said that was a weak argument. Where is the twist?

I think, just because there is bait doesn't mean you have to bite, is pretty straight forward, think fishing. Kinda of out of context and simplified, thought it would be right down your ally.

She had a jacket, tshirt and shorts on.. hardly exposing her self to get what she wanted, they are clearly taking advantage of her, or at least they think they are. That is why they are ok with the idea, they think she is in a desperate situation and has no choice. How is she taking advantage of them?

I am done with this conversation, we obviously have vastly different views in this and I am unwilling to come off of where I stand.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join