It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Uday pondering surrender?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2003 @ 03:34 PM
link   
www.msnbc.com...

www.foxnews.com...

Saddam in questionable mental health. Is this supposed to be news?

posted on May, 23 2003 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Maybe sadaam is looking for an insanity plea for years of human rights violations. Or maybe he's realizing guilt in all the atrocities he has commited.

posted on May, 23 2003 @ 03:47 PM
link   
He is probably trying to secure his release opun capture as long as he brings the people Saddam. That is my opinion. I think that Uday would sell out his father for a wet one.

Uday is just a twisted and heartless as his father.

posted on May, 23 2003 @ 09:14 PM
link   
They can run, but they can't hide!

No matter how much money the Hussein's were able to steal from the Iraqi people, life in hiding must be taking a physical and mental toll on them all. The world really isn't that big a place given the U.S. and it's allies intelligence and spy networks. I can't imagine too many folks being willing to shelter the Hussein's, especially if rewards are being offered for information about them.

I wonder how much rent they're having to fork out for their digs these days?

posted on May, 23 2003 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Beyond those killed during the Iran/Iraq war with Chemical weapons are the 210,000 people reported missing by the Iraqi people and as of earlier this week presumed dead.

The name Saddam Hussein goes into the history books as a 21 century Hitler.

I doubt seriously is he is alive the World court will accept a plea of insanity.

posted on May, 23 2003 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I personally think Sad'am is in bad shape, either physically, mentally or both. It will be huge if we can get uday into our custody.

posted on May, 23 2003 @ 11:07 PM
link   
And surely, the ICC is ready to try Saddam?

top topics

join