It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrat Says All Military Veterans are Mentally Ill !

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 09:39 PM
link   
This thread has become one of the most telling thread's I have read on ATS and yes I looked at or read every one so far.

I am really making an attempt to deny ignorance here so I will quote two quote's from Snoops and see what happens.

" all vets are mentally ill " and "highly exaggerated paraphrase of her remarks ".

I could go into all the things I am or think I am and what if anything I have been through but its really no ones business and really has no bearing here in seeking the denial of ignorance.

I will say I own firearms and believe deeply in the second amendment.

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 06:08 AM
link   
I love how the thread title starts with "Democrat says"

It's just a device to provoke a knee-jerk reaction from all the regular "I hate EVERYTHING democrats say" crowd.

These type of people oppose the entire left side of government with one blind swoop of unfiltered blanket madness. In the end it really doesn't matter what she actually said. It could have been anything. The title is all they need to start spouting their 90% opinion, 10% spin garbage. When are people going to realize that BOTH sides of government are mostly corrupt and ignorant? You are playing right into their hands, people! I have been guilty of it too.... I have actually voted on the "Not Bush" ticket. That should have been the wake up call I needed to see that it's ALL broken. Please, dear god, make this 2 party joke of a debate end.

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 11:53 AM
link   

nighthawk1954
Now the Democrats are coming up with ways to take away gun from our Veterans. This makes me sick!

Dianne Feinstein: "All vets are mentally ill in some way and government should prevent them from owning firearms."
Yep, - she really said it on Thursday in a meeting in front of the Senate Judiciary Committee...

A veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard or reservist – is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to “The United States of America,” for an amount of “up to and including my life.” That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it .

What makes me sick is that you think eagle rising and guns and ammo are credible news sources and that you posted two other links to youtube videos containing the entirety of what Feinstein said but apparently didn't bother to watch either as you would have then been aware that the alleged quote was never uttered by the woman. Rehashing year old hoaxes as an excuse to do some liberal bashing, classy.

Wrabbit2000
Well thank God and lets send that woman a bouquet of flowers as a big thank you.

I've been waiting YEARS for the more extreme anti-America crowd to just drop the crap and come right out to say what she just did. It's not new, different or even creative. It's been said in cocktail parties and living rooms by one segment of society for more years than I've been around to listen to it personally.

It's nice to have all this on the table and in plain view for a change..so finally..we all know where the other world views REALLY stand on what they TRULY believe. Not what they think they "should believe" according to polls and based entirely around public consumption. She's in her 80's with a term set to run 2 years past Obama's departure. She's solid and has no worries....so it's truth time by the sound of it.

It's about time.

And this? Really? I've read a lot of posts from you and you're usually more on the ball. This is obvious BS, the OP even provides links that prove that it's a hoax and instead of taking the high road, you use it as an opportunity to jump in and do some liberal bashing. Deny ignorance — yea right. Anyone who doesn't agree with you is subject to being labelled as part of an "extreme anti-America crowd?" I think that's the most anti-American sentiment in the entire thread.

This thread should be moved to hoaxes where it clearly belongs.
edit on 2014-2-25 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 12:15 PM
link   
So much ignorance in this thread so many members lost credibility. Good job OP for the bait, people fell for it with the title alone, which does not even relate to article.

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Abavs

I would be mentally ill to if I was drafted into the army

Drafted huh...

Yeah, when did that last happen???

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Let it Go, or Resistance is Futile?
There is a master plan to control people that has been in play since the beginning of time.
A few freedom loving people are aware of the fact that many ultra rich folks in the world have made plans to reduce the population of humans to a more manageable level as a way to institute a one-world government.
This change will come unless the general dumb public (GDP) is awaken to this fact and takes action to expose and interfere with the new world order plan.
The leaders of the arrogant elite power hungry control freaks know how to use the mass media to win the hearts and minds of the GDP.
Watch the movie called “They live” where you can see one-way technology may be used to control thoughts in a fictional way.
A much more subtle and realistic way to accomplish the control of the GDP is to use the media as a tool of propaganda.
The new popular song about to invade the thoughts of our youth is called “Let it Go”.
This “go Along Get Along” type song has a hidden message that is to tell our kids that
“Resistance is Futile” just like is shown in the movie “They Live”.
If the pen is truly mightier than the sword, and a picture is worth a thousand words, we are in deep trouble with the advent of music videos!
There are two phrases that I want to give to you that may help people better understand how not to be influenced by the mass media propaganda machine of the N.O.W. folks.
Please instruct the helpless victim type democrats that the new song targets them to continue to follow orders from the control freaks, and the rugged self-reliant lone ranger type republicans may be better served by climbing down off their high horse to connect with the lost souls of helpless victims to should them that the Piped Piper plans to waltz them into the river of no return.
Please join the resistance movement of “Anonymous” Vox Populi and prepare for the next civil war that will become a world war to end all wars!

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 04:51 PM
link   

On Monday, March 3 at 10pm EST. Please check the ATS Live Forum for the show thread for S2E8.

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 05:03 PM
link   

A veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard or reservist – is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to “The United States of America,” for an amount of “up to and including my life.” That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it .

I think you may have made a slight mistake with your meaning of Veteran.
Perhaps you meant to say that " A veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard or reservist – is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to “Their country".
I am extremely proud to say I am a female Veteran....of the UK

I would also say that I am in no way mentally ill....though I can be a little crazy sometimes

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 05:20 PM
link   

luciddream
So much ignorance in this thread so many members lost credibility. Good job OP for the bait, people fell for it with the title alone, which does not even relate to article.

wow!...hahahaha...I agree....throw out a baited hook, and bam!!
www.snopes.com... is a quick read, even for the liberal haters...talk about sheeple...

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Why is it that all the gulf war, Iraq and Afghanistan vets are "mentally ill"

And yet the WW2 vets came home and started businesses and went to school and built this post WW2 country?

What did they give the vets that made them so ill, as opposed to the others?

What's in those vaccines that the vets were all required to take?

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 12:51 PM
link   

davjan4
Why is it that all the gulf war, Iraq and Afghanistan vets are "mentally ill"

And yet the WW2 vets came home and started businesses and went to school and built this post WW2 country?

What did they give the vets that made them so ill, as opposed to the others?

What's in those vaccines that the vets were all required to take?

It is NOT the Vaccine, it is the PC people that can't think outside the box!
www.youtube.com...
Most PC folks will never get it!
They are way too stupid and a waste of my time.
We send young men to fight to keep the rich happy.
This is also true about our adversary...

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join