It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious Deaths within the finance industry over the past few weeks???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 11:20 AM
link   
According to MoneyNews
There has been a rash of oddly timed suicides recently that have taken place in the within finance industry?

Dennis Li, 33, an associate in JPMorgan's finance department, jumped off the roof of the bank’s 30-story Hong Kong tower Tuesday

Second, Gabriel Magee, 39, a vice president for technology at JPMorgan, leaped off the roof of the bank’s 33-story Canary Wharf building in London, according to news reports. His body was found Jan. 28.

Ryan Henry Crane, 37, a JPMorgan executive director who worked in New York City, was found dead Feb. 4 in his home in Stamford, Conn.,

All three of these guys worked for JP Morgan and given the distance of the places they worked probably never met each other. But it doesn't end there.

Mike Dueker, 50, chief economist at Russell Investments, was found dead Jan. 31 at the side of a road leading to the Tacoma Narrows Bridge in Washington state, according to the Pierce County Sheriff’s Department, the Post reports.

And William Broeksmit, 58, a former senior risk manager at Deutsche Bank, was found hanging Jan. 26 in a London house.

Meanwhile, Dow Jones reporter David Bird, was reported missing after he departed his New Jersey home for a walk Jan. 11,

The MoneyNews article does not go further than announcing said rash of oddly timed suicides. Nor do they pose any theories as to why. but something is going on, these are not small fry to be dismissed idly. A vice president for technology, a NY executive director, a chief economist and a former senior risk manager.
If that isn't enough to make you wonder, then add into the mix Dow Jones reporter David Bird's unexplained vanishing? He was the guy who's job it was to report any odd occurrences among the movers and shakers...

No I don't have a clue as to what's going on but it's clear this was not a simple case of coincidence or unfortunate timing . not with these people all dying within a month of each other. Seems to me this will be a story to watch
edit on 22-2-2014 by HardCorps because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 11:24 AM
link   
S&F for a good find.

would be interesting to find out some more.

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by HardCorps

This is interesting, but it has been covered in a few threads this week. I am on my tablet or else I would post the threads.
edit on 22-2-2014 by kurthall because: fix

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 11:35 AM
link   
The rabbit hole just gets deeper and more convoluted every day, as they murder,rob, and rape the public trust......
We need a war on the Bankers.......I wonder just what a good ole waterboard session with somebody like George Soros, David Rockefeller, and a host of other too rich to fail individuals would possibly reveal.....
The crimes these white collar Nazis have committed are virtually "Crimes Against Humanity"......and it is time that "Humans" detain and find these monsters accountable for their pillage of our economic system.
(Which they created and designed to work for themselves alone)

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 11:37 AM
link   

kurthall

This is interesting, but it has been covered in a few threads this week. I am on my tablet or else I would post the threads.
edit on 22-2-2014 by kurthall because: fix

Ya it has but no one besides ATS, that I have seen, has put it together like this as well...so its nice to see some journalists not reporting on the individual deaths but putting them together as a whole.

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by cosmicexplorer

It'll also be interesting to see what other names get added to this growing list.
Strange too how this is starting to sound like the opening to a Tom Clancy novel?

like I said, one story to keep an eye on

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Being discussed here

new topics

top topics

join