It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Intoxicated woman used as a sex slave by Chief of Police.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 05:22 PM
link   

HandyDandy
reply to post by Xcalibur254

The difference would that other gun owners don't try to cover up for the criminal gun owner.

I have yet to see a cop arrest another even when they know full well what is going on is illegal.

BIG difference and if you can't see it, you may just qualify for the lower IQ'd PD.

maybe this will help, not all cops are bad.

and the story. she even disobeyed orders not to

When he finally pulled over, she arrested the uniformed officer at gunpoint, although reports came out later that a supervisor had told her to “back off "and not pull Lopez over” . Lopez later said he was on his way to an off-duty assignment.

Miami Police Fire Cop Pulled Over For Speeding By FHP
edit on 22-2-2014 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 05:24 PM
link   
So who do the citizens go to, to get protection from the police? Who can stand up to the police?

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by James1982

I do want to provide a longer response to this post but I was at a barleywine fesitival today, so... Instead there are a few lines I want to focus on.

If the police are raping you, you HAVE to take it. You fight back you die. If the police are stealing from you, you HAVE to take it, you fight back you die.

So if you're being raped by someone with a gun and refuse you get what? Lollipops? If you get stolen from by someone with a gun you get what? A bottle of wine?

Your justification is spurious. It doesn't matter if its a cop or guy down the street. If the person has a gun you've really don't have any option.

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by HandyDandy

And now you understand hyperbole. Not all LEOs are bad. In fact most are average people who you will never notice. Not all gun owners are bad. In fact most are average people you will never notice.

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Xcalibur254

And now you understand hyperbole. Not all LEOs are bad. In fact most are average people who you will never notice. Not all gun owners are bad. In fact most are average people you will never notice.

I disagree with your premise. I think most cops are bad.

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by hounddoghowlie

Have you read what other cops did to this one for that? Read what they say themselves? It's like she's some sort of godless commie. Their reactions are very telling.

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

In Europe prostitution is legal and very regulated. Not saying that is the answer but they don't have many problems like this.

The Bot

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by amazing

And what is the basis for this conclusion? Over the years I've met and befriended a number of LEOs and they're all normal people.

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

yes, also heard that she has filed a lawsuit against about 100 of em.

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Hopefully this cop will get a nice long stay in prison. That way he can experience what it is like to be somebody's sex slave.

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by LetYrMindWonder

Thank you for providing some facts regarding this incident. We know that the media can never be trusted, all they do is lie and distort the truth most of the time.

As we all know, so do SOME members of law enforcement. However I would like to know if, like another poster suggested, this guy is on tape buying a bottle of vodka for the so-called victim?

Forced oral sex? Pretty hard to force oral sex, unless they are talking about rape from the back end, which is sometimes referred to as oral sex, though I myself never understood why, cause it's worse than normal rape.

I am good friends with two cops. One is CHP, and the other is Oakland PD, and the both of them have families, and are very good Men.

It comes down to this, is there any DNA evidence whatsoever that will support a conviction against this Man? ~$heopleNation

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 10:43 PM
link   

LetYrMindWonder
reply to post by gladtobehere

I'm a long time reader of Above Top Secret, but I'm a lurker, all I do is read and lurk---but I have to comment on this.

I live in this town and I know this man, and I have to say I find these allegations impossible to believe. There's alot more going on here than you realise. This all came about because of a feud between the Chief of Police (Earl Theriot) and the Mayor (Mike Lambert). The town council of this little podunk town was trying to shut down the police department by making it impossible to get the department insured--so all the cops (three or four officers) were laid off, but the Chief (Earl Theriot) is an elected official and the town couldn't fire him or get rid of him and he refused to resign. He was trying to get alternative insurance to keep his department open, but the town council just wanted to get rid of him and kept insisting he resign. Back and forth with this for awhile, and then this comes up, forcing him to resign. I really think the timing of all of this is fishy. Everybody thinks so around here. Sorrento Louisiana is a really tiny place, only about 1500 people so everybody knows everybody and everybody knows Earl.

From what I gather, what he plead guilty to was lying to the FBI about phone calls to this woman, not about all this other junk. When he plead guilty to THAT we were all gobsmacked.

I'm sure there's more going on behind the scenes than we know, but I just wanted to say I read stories all the time about rotten crooked cops that abuse power and all that, but this isn't one of those things.

Like I said, I have never replied to a post online before in my life, so I hope I'm doing all this right! I will now go back to lurkermode!

Thanks for listening,
Catherine

If he lied to the FBI about one thing you can bet he lied about more . And are we supposed to believe that he was accused 6 times of things that all of those were incorrect accusations as well? If there is a pattern like this then there is a problem and the problem is most likely him .

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by SheopleNation

I honestly don't know if Earl is on tape buying alcohol on duty or not, I just wanted to say I know the man and he's always been a really decent and helpful person and I just can't see him doing the things he's accused of doing...I can't wrap my mind around it. I guess it'll all come out in court, but it seems to me this happened because he refused to resign as Chief and the Mayor really wanted to get rid of him. I think there's more to this story than we know.

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Xcalibur254

The difference would that other gun owners don't try to cover up for the criminal gun owner.

Have you been on a thread about Holmes or Newtown? From the majority of posts on ATS it looks like gun owners either believe these people were patsies or MKUltra victims. How is that not an attempt to defend the actions of these murderers?

Have YOU looked at these cases? Do you believe the "official" story in either of them ? I don't think anyone is defending the accused in either case but people want to know what really happened and the "official" story is not it.

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 11:10 PM
link   

hounddoghowlie
reply to post by Bedlam

yes, also heard that she has filed a lawsuit against about 100 of em.

Hope she wins all of them. However, since she's been cast down with the sodomites for violating the thin blue line, I'm sure she's about to see what life's like for the peons.

For all the pro-coppers out there, you ought to go to policeone and get a load of what they have to say about her, what they'd like to do to her, her family etc. It's an eye opener. I'm sure they're all "good" cops, though. They have the fairly unanimous opinion that they and their family members should be immune to the law, and whoever says otherwise is fair game.

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by JHumm

And yet people are ready to condemn this cop and all cops prior to this going to trial. We have a local saying that there is a conspiracy to run this Chief out of office. However, it seems like people, including you, are ready to convict him before a trial simply because he's a cop. Last time I checked the Constitution states a person is innocent until proven guilty. I noticed that in your last post you mentioned that because this officer had an alleged history of sexual abuse. Why is that pertinent in this case and yet the mental health history of Holmes, Lanza, etc is not pertinent in those cases?

I do want to once again point out I'm merely playing Devil's Advocate here. Over my years here I've noticed a lot of hypocrisy and double standards and I want to point them out. I am not defending this Chief of Police especially if he is guilty of what he is accused.

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 11:21 PM
link   
I wonder if the boyfriend took her to the hospital
for a rape test & to collect DNA? That would be the
first thing I would do, especially if you're going to
try & prosecute.

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

Again nobody said holmes and lanza are not guilty, just that there is more to these cases...holmes could not have been alone, you can tell that by looking at one pic from the scene that someone is covering something up. Or do you believe the story we are being fed?

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Ektar

Yes, that should have been the first thing they did, I hope they were smart enough to do so.

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

I am a LEO and a former Chief Deputy and I have investigated officers, charged them in a similar type incident, arrested them, sent them to prison and they are now registered sex offenders. Not all officers are dirty.....but the ones that are give the good officers a bad rep.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join