It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

That USAF Tunneling Machine and other myths

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2004 @ 10:01 AM
link   
I am really having fun since joining this forum, haven't stopped laughing. Anyway as many of you work on zero evidence to draw huge conclusions from I would like to make a change from the norm and have a serious topic devoted to facts. (That's facts Indigo_Child, therefore you might not feel equipped to join in.)

Anyway, I would like to systematically debunk certain pieces of so called "evidence." Hopefully then we can obsereve what is left over and make a decision as to whether there is any case to answer. However one could argue that you only have to disprove one claim made by Schnedier in order to disprove the whole lot.

Anyway for starters I would like to present exhibit 'A' - the "USAF Tunneling Machine" presented on many sites as "evidence" that we are living above a myriad of tunnels and caverns housing all kinds of unspeakable evil minded beings.
Well I am not saying that the USAF doesn't own a tunneling machine, although most large companies wouldn't buy one, they would lease one or use a sub-contractor. But in this case the photograph is a fake - it is photoshopped - the USAF logo has been stuck on using an image editor - you can clearly see this when you zoom in far enough. It is FACT. It is INDISPUTABLE. The logo has been put on there in order to add credebility to someones story at some point.

Now let's have a little debate about this if you like and let all the disciples of UFOs and conspiracys try to tell us that the USAF deliberately made their logo look like it was photoshopped just in case someone managed to get a photo of it onto the net.

After that, we can move on to more pieces of "evidence" to debunk.

posted on Nov, 23 2004 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I haven't been keeping up on this.....but it doesn't make sense that the USAF would put there logo on a machine that is top secret. Wouldn't it ruin their creditability if someone got ahold of a picture? (I.E. the picture above)
Also, I thought they contracted out the digging of the tunnels?

I guess i agree with you in regards to the picture being fake beyound belief.

My question is this: I thought that the tunnels that are supposedly being built were for transfering top secret stuff to basis that existed underground. Which is plausible when you think about it. What does that have to do with ufos?

Someone please enlighten me.

posted on Nov, 23 2004 @ 10:20 AM
link   
That picture is obviously fake!

And boring to discuss also, let�s move on to the next piece of evidence, shall we?

[edit on 23-11-2004 by Peronemlin]

posted on Nov, 23 2004 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Actually, that picture, complete with the Air Force logo, can be seen at
www.nv.doe.gov...&pubs/publications/historyreports/news&views/images/4x5/mx5.jpg, a Department of Energy site.

These machines, whether photoshopped or not, were contracted by the US Air Force from a company called REECo. In 1983 REECo miners, used this 256-ton tunnel boring machine to drill a 750-foot tunnel into Little Skull Mountain as part of the project. The tunnel was later used by the Air Force to investigate equipment and methods for post-attack "dig-out" from underground missile complexes.

Here's a picture of it in action, drilling into Little Skull Mountain:

[edit on 23-11-2004 by Off_The_Street]

posted on Nov, 23 2004 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Welcome aboard BB. Hope you enjoy ATS. Just one piece of advice, I wouldn't post on the board things like:

"(That's facts Indigo_Child, therefore you might not feel equipped to join in.)"

Calling out members is bound to get you noticed. Stick to topics ,not people, please.

posted on Nov, 23 2004 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
Welcome aboard BB. Hope you enjoy ATS. Just one piece of advice, I wouldn't post on the board things like:

"(That's facts Indigo_Child, therefore you might not feel equipped to join in.)"

Calling out members is bound to get you noticed. Stick to topics ,not people, please.

Especially when you seem to be WRONG so far in what you posted!!

Now, I'm not saying that everyone must be 100% correct in every post or anything like that. We all make mistakes now and then, nobody's perfect ya know. But when you go around shooting off your mouth & making unsupported claims & insulting members, only to end up being wrong on top of everything else...well, it just makes you look like an A$$ to be honest with ya!! No offence.

EDIT: Now I'm wondering if BeyondBelief and maybe Peronemlin as well, are just here to intentionally MisInform the members of this board??? Time will tell I guess.

[edit on 23-11-2004 by mOjOm]

posted on Nov, 23 2004 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Although I posted some information that supports the veracity of the "Air Force" (and it wasn't Air Force property per se; I believe the logo was just a PR thing on the part of the contractor) tunneler, I can understand Mr. BB's point. Much of the "evidence" posted here is simply false; either the pictures themselves are photoshopped or mislabelled, or the data is taken completely out of context.

Besides, there isn't much point in hoo-rawing Mr. BB's batting average. Let's face it, my scientific brilliance and accuracy are exceeded only by my good looks and modesty, yet even I have made several mistakes during my life.

So far, Mr. BB has been wrong only once -- an enviable record. I propose we allow BB to continue; I believe he will bring much to this forum.

posted on Nov, 23 2004 @ 11:26 AM
link   
A little info (or assumptions) on the topic here:
www.detailshere.com...

posted on Nov, 23 2004 @ 03:07 PM
link   
�Hmmm, what would the US airforce [sic] be doing tunneling deep under the ground?�

Testing for their MX basing plans, as my previous post and the citation confirms.

�So, with the above picture and the US Patent Office patent, I think that adds up to incontrovertible evidence that these things (nuclear powered subterrenes) are real.�

Incontrovertible evidence? Let me see� I read that there is a patent out for hemp-powered cars. I see this gasoline powered car in the parking lot, therefore that�s incontrovertible evidence that a hemp-powered car is real? How does that follow?

�And further to that, it is highly likely that the claims of underground bases and tunnels across America (if not the world) are indeed true.�

And this is because you see a (non-nuclear) boring machine near a mountain in Nevada, right? How about those boring machines they use for digging highway tunnels? Is that �proof� that there are underground bases and tunnels throughout America? I have a pick and shovel in my garage. Are they �proof� of underground bases and tunnels throughout America?

�Here's a pic of one photographed in Denmark. It appears that there is a high probability then that an tunnel now exists under the Atlantic Ocean connecting America to Europe.�

Right. I saw this picture of a car in Europe and, of course, there are cars in America. I suppose that�s �proof� that there�s a bridge over the Atlantic Ocean from Europe to America, right?

�NOTE: I have seen this machine, and watched it in action. Normal rate of speed is approximitly [sic] six and one/half miles per hour depending on Type of rock, sand etc Col. Wilson�

Right. And, of course, no one else has.

Phlake, this website you cite is just silly. It makes outlandish claims that don�t even make sense, and has absolutely no evidence at all. Instead, it deliberately uses pictures of perfectly normal machines in order to fool people into thinking they have some �proof� � which, of course, they don�t.

posted on Nov, 23 2004 @ 03:20 PM
link   
i saw a documentary on discovery where they were showing a tunneling machine like the one shown to build a damn. If the USAF wanted to tunnel out a mountain, they would bid it out to a private contractor to do the job.

posted on Nov, 23 2004 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Off_the_street: As I said; the site has info or assumptions. It's apparently just thoughts written down together with some facts.

[edit on 23/11/04 by phlake]

posted on Nov, 23 2004 @ 05:04 PM
link   
That is the photo that I spoke of in another thread; but I said that the men where standing on and around the machine . Ah, false memory. So, why was the photo even taken, I wonder? Fond memories of digging a hole? "Ah, Bob, remember the time we dug that hole?" "Damn straight, Bob. We kicked the **** out of that mountain." Though, I have to admit, it's not the largest or most impressive of tunnel boring machines. Maybe in its time (1983 as OtS stated) it was?

Next Peronemlin? Let us seek out the identities of the mysterious men in the photograph. Happy hunting

posted on Nov, 23 2004 @ 05:36 PM
link   
BeyondBelief's skeptical concerns are healthy; however his objections are a bit silly. Let us present some truth known quite easily by all members on this board:

1. BeyondBelief has presented no qualifications with digital imagery.
2. BeyondBelief has not presented any sources for his allegations with respect to digital imagery.
3. BeyondBelief has not presented any evidence to support his claims about this piece of digital imagery.
4. When an individual claims, "X is a fact" it doesn't necessarily mean X is a fact.

If a debate is requested, at least let us support our assertions (positively or negatively) with the required evidence. A debate about opinions really does not get us very far.

[edit on 23-11-2004 by radardog]

posted on Nov, 23 2004 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I have posted regarding Nuclear Powered T.B.M.s before, the T.B.M. pictured is not a nuclear powered T.B.M., nor does the 'Subterene' look like a "Giant Vicious Mole". That website and ones like it are preety much full of hot air. All of the machines pictured are conventional Tunnel Boring Machines which are powered by Diesel or Diesel/Electric systems, their top speed is roughly 1/4-1/2 mile per day. I know of two T.B.M.s with 30-foot faces buried just 40' under a major street in Los Angeles which were used to create the tunnels for the 'Red Line' subway for the Los Angeles MTA. Hopefully these machines can be funded again to finish building out the subway system in Los Angeles as that city needs all the help it can get for public transportation.

posted on Nov, 23 2004 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by mOjOm
But when you go around shooting off your mouth & making unsupported claims & insulting members, only to end up being wrong on top of everything else...well, it just makes you look like an A$$ to be honest with ya!! No offence.

I wonder if this is the same A$$ that just got banned today. He did say he would register again, which implies another IP address.

Anyway as for this machine. We'll it's real, as OTS has shown you. However, I doubt it is the same machine, Schneider is talking about. I believe he was talking about a sophisticated laser drilling machine that can blast through rock at 7m a day. As I've shown in the original thread, such machines either do exist or are on the anvil.

Please bear in mind that Schneider explicitly said that black world technology is 44.2 years in advance of every earth calender year. If this is indeed true, which I believe it is, it would mean the black world, which was likely created in 1945, is hundreds if not thousands of years in advance of our own. In such a world, a laser tunneling drill, which already is on the anvil in the "white world" is not really that advanced.

I envision a device not unlike the the one in the movie "core"

posted on Nov, 23 2004 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo_Child

Originally posted by mOjOm
But when you go around shooting off your mouth & making unsupported claims & insulting members, only to end up being wrong on top of everything else...well, it just makes you look like an A$$ to be honest with ya!! No offence.

I wonder if this is the same A$$ that just got banned today. He did say he would register again, which implies another IP address.

Anyway as for this machine. We'll it's real, as OTS has shown you. However, I doubt it is the same machine, Schneider is talking about. I believe he was talking about a sophisticated laser drilling machine that can blast through rock at 7m a day. As I've shown in the original thread, such machines either do exist or are on the anvil.

Please bear in mind that Schneider explicitly said that black world technology is 44.2 years in advance of every earth calender year. If this is indeed true, which I believe it is, it would mean the black world, which was likely created in 1945, is hundreds if not thousands of years in advance of our own. In such a world, a laser tunneling drill, which already is on the anvil in the "white world" is not really that advanced.

I envision a device not unlike the the one in the movie "core"

actualy, the IP would be the same (if its the same computer)...

anyway, can you shed some light on this black and wite world info.???

thank you...

posted on Nov, 23 2004 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Thank you all for your input. I stated that the machine was faked to appear to be of USAF origin, and yes it is faked to show that. It might even be a stock library photo of a drilling machine pictured in China - who knows. The fact is, it's a tampered with photo that has done the rounds and has many fools sat at home thinking that the USAF are constanly digging big tunnels to house secret things.

Next topic: how come that Phil (david Icke) Schneider has a father that does not exist?

posted on Nov, 23 2004 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by they see ALL

actualy, the IP would be the same (if its the same computer)...

Uh, no, not nessessarily. You can change your ISP or use a proxy and change your IP address.

posted on Nov, 23 2004 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by HowardRoark

Uh, no, not nessessarily. You can change your ISP or use a proxy and change your IP address.

Yeah - it's a piece of cake. As my old friend daydream69r told me.

posted on Nov, 23 2004 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by HowardRoark

damn, wrong again huh???

o well...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join