It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hitler Escaped to Argentina - New Book.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by FreeWillAnomaly

Huh? That makes no sense

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by OperationLovestrike

ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?

It is the most likely possibility.

eta: If you haven't figured it out yet, I was joking.
edit on 22-2-2014 by FreeWillAnomaly because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by wdkirk

I totally agree. While it's fun to speculate "what if's", I won't believe it until we uncover a skeleton with a Hitler 'stache. A lot of high ranking NSDAP officials ended up in Argentina if I'm not mistaken. Maybe that's why there's so much discussion about Hitler making it too. Isn't there an abandoned cabin built by Hitler over there somewhere? I swear I saw pictures of it.

Anyways, it'll be interesting to hear what the book has to say just the same. Also, I'd eat a bullet too if I were Hitler. Can you imagine what the Russians would have done to him once captured? There wouldn't be a trial, the Russians during this time were equally as vile as the Nazi's and Hitler would have gotten a first hand taste of it.

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 07:45 AM
link   
H. D. Baumann's book 'Hitlers Fate' raises some issues that simply can't be readily dismissed. It has always been that way and most who have studied the Fuhrers life conclude that the details of his death on April 30th 1945 at 3:30pm from a self inflicted gunshot wound are about 95% accurate. There will always be that 5% issue about his demise as Baumann highlights so well. Muller's disappearance from the Fuhrer Bunker after being seen by over a dozen surviving witnesses on April 29th then turning up in Washington DC in 1947 is the most bizarre part of the entire bunker saga.

Premier Stalin's paranoia not withstanding the remains of the Fuhrer and his wife were never found. So, there is a 95% chance that the conclusions by Trevor-Roper and many others are accurate enough but there will always be that area of doubt. Personally, I have never given much credence to Minster Speer, and all his 'reflections', that are impossible to prove and or disprove. There in. in my opinion, lies the key to the mystery.

Mohnke's brilliant, and downright devious bunker breakout, has always been suspicious to the tune that 2.5 million Red Army solders temporarily fell asleep as the breakout teams crossed the Havel bridge over the River Spree.

These mysteries will never be solved.

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Never solved? No. Harry Cooper's book "Hitler in Argentina" has just been published showing photos of some of the top Nazis like Adolph Eichmann in Argentina, the house where Hitler lived there (front cover of book shown at the link below), interviews with people who knew of his presence in that country and even a photo (see here) on the back of his book that Cooper claims is Hitler near the the end of his life. Cooper was interviewed on the Jeff Rense Show a couple of days ago and he revealed amazing information and photos. In my judgement, they amount to proof that Hitler and Eva braun escaped to South America, although of course not the kind of forensic proof that a body would provide.

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 04:36 PM
link   

BlastedCaddy
... People with resources like Hitler escape they do not get caught. IMHO.

Tell that to Saddam Hussein and Mummar Gadaffi.

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by SBMcG

how do you know you haven't been watching doubles?
or reality TV?
think of Obama, if there is trouble the first thing they do is put the ball in motion so it isn't likely to be found to attack
unless its 911 and the target isn't George Bush

edit on 23-2-2014 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Danbones
reply to post by SBMcG

how do you know you haven't been watching doubles?

Actually, Saddam did use doubles. Good point...

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 06:39 AM
link   
When it comes to doubles I have always wondered about the stark differences between the eyewitnesses descriptions of the Fuhrer before April 21-then after.

People often point to the poor bunker dissidents, and their radically different observations of the Fuhrer, after April 21st as proof of a double-and they have a point. However it still a 95% chance that things went as history has painted them.

And, of course. the biggie, what happened to General Fegelein.

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 09:19 AM
link   
I prefer to believe the testimony of General Franco's driver Stefan Aceituna that Hitler was flown from Berlin on the night of 27 April leaving behind a double who was seen in the bunker (SS Gen Hans Feiglein claimed this to his mistress Mdm Rizzler)

A large Junkers Ju290 is known to have flown from Prague to Barcelona that night.

The East West Axis (Ost-West-Achse) was turned into an extremely wide runway and from 26 April to 29 April received multiple landings by various aircraft. That particular runway however had large monuments at either end making approach and take of hazardous. Another Boulevard Bellevueallee crossed the east west axis diagonally and this was also use as a runway. A trailer transported radar apparatus was set up by the Germans to provide approach guidance and also a Non Directional Beacon (NDB radio beacon) was established there before Berlin was encircled.

The East West Axis through Berlin's Tiergarten was used by at least two Ju-52 of Luftwaffe Gen Hans Bauer's FdF (Hitler's personal Squadron), plus up to six Ju-352 aircraft (G6+XY, G6+UY, G6+WY, G6+RX, G6+YY, G6 + EX and G6+NX) all aircraft of KG.zbV2 (“Großraumtransportstaffel” II/TG4), Lufttransport Gruppe 4 (aka Squadron „Mauß), also by Ju-290 (9V+BK) piloted by Lt Herbert Wagner and by two FW-200 belonging to FdF (one coded TK+CV the other CE+IC). In addition a Ju-352 operated by FdF stkz KT+VJ piloted by Olt Schultz is known to have made repeated flights to the East West Axis ferrying in the naval reserve unit 1.FuMLAbt. Four Arado 232 aircraft, codes A3 + QB, A3 + RB, A3 + SB and A3 + TB also made flights into Berlin.

One Ju52 flown into Berlin was flown by Oberfeldwebel Böhm from II./TGr 3 and another Ju52 by Uffz. Johannes Lachmund who described events in his 2009 memoir: Fliegen ; Mein Traumberuf – bis zu den bitteren Erlebnissen des Krieges, pub by Verlagshaus Monsenstein und Vannerdat OHG Münster,  2009

Additionally on the night 25th/26th of April, Ju 52 floatplanes of 3./I./TG 1 conveyed 175 men of Stralsund Alarm Batallion (1.SStR) from Pütnitz (near Ribnitz) to Havel See, Berlin. Bv138 aircraft of KG200 also operated to Havel See.

Stefan Aceituna claims that from Barcelona, Hitler arrived at Madrid under the alis; Adis Lupi on 30 April with a large German entourage who took over an entire wing of Franco's Presidential Palace. Aceituna insists that Hitler died of a massive coronary in the early morning of 2 November 1947. Hardly surprising for a man so wracked by anxiety and fallen from grace.

edit on 24-2-2014 by sy.gunson because: additional runway info

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 01:08 PM
link   
My theory on Hitler: a % of an immortal elite, pre justice's encounter in terms of loyalty, unknowingly schismed due to loyalty culp impersonation into the mass murdering Nazi Party. Adolf Hitler was never taken in because of an enclosure strategy which took into account the best tactics toward balancing reinforced loyalty to royalty with loyalty to the eye for an eye president.

The Battle of Megiddo or Armageddon, is the Battle of Thutmoses (thought Moses), when he left Egypt, Pharaoh said, "Go, and bless me also." Christ's line is that of Joseph, son of Jacob - the other name of Israel, despite that he was born of a virgin mother. In Genesis 37, Joseph is the most beloved son of Ra / Israel because the son of his old age, and named by Pharaoh second place highest ranking royal to himself.

Genesis Ch4, If Can 7, Lamech 77. Revelation Ch5, The Lamb of God has 7 horns and 7 eyes, which are the 7 spirits of God. The Koran: Is... Lam? Su Ra.

I suspect a threefold beggar test concerning announced royals too altruistic to be authentic, framed and persecuted by elites so that a bar on prophecy within royalty could be established: No one dies unless they hit rank.

Prometheus = the promes you, the word is broken and rome seems to be at the center of why. If no one dies unless they hit rank because they agree not to prophecy, a frame job and loyalty culp impersonation bare throat exists as a plausible bodhissatva vulnerability.

666 - every accessory enables every murder attempt against the Lamb of God unless that only accessories can rescue induces a loophole wherein rescuing the Lamb of God got them out of accidental accessory to the murder.

Nazis: I see it as the fascist leveraging of bigotry to hunt down and exterminate the good Merovengians of Christ, nearly 100% of the Setite in the know accidentally killed Christ, whom the Bible seems to name Pharaoh's first born. Meaning they aren't guaranteed immortality, and consented not to prophecy anyway. The angelic host can clean up the % of the planet the royals that try to hit Christ have on them, and probably permit the rescue of the Lamb of God (they can also just induce the angelic host to rescue their karma by asking them to clean up what is on them) to be important enough the royals that go for it automatically make culp on judgement day, good counted against the bad.

If the immortal hierarchy was an accident, they may have began in a state of ID pride, stored lycanthropic aggression, no pride in loyalty. Anyone in love can disobey attachment, and lycanthropic instinct can induce a direct accidental schism. They probably really wouldn't have begun with reflective pride in loyalty.

Revelation Ch18 V7, Babylon is called culpable for what it does out of pride and desire. Babylon is where history books record justice began, meaning the immortals only have on them what pride and desire induced in disregard of the eye for an eye president after higher ranking royals than themselves requested they live by the Egyptian scales of Maat: eye for an eye. They probably just weren't punished.

I suspect Hitler is alive and well, a frontlined fascist, to exploit element of surprise enclosing through the scales. Prophecy was probably always common, how thoroughly taken by surprise is how thoroughly enclosed elites are on "the Last Day."

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Argentina: Rage Ti N/A ... or Ra get in, A. Or coincidence.

Nazi: too aggressive to tell, and/or too fascist to care.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 08:55 PM
link   
A true mastermind wouldn't of fought a war on two fronts.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Collateral

Then you have the answer, someone who does something perfectly seldom does something imperfect.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Collateral

That's true, fighting a war on two fronts just isn't the done thing, unless the whole fiasco was choreographed all along. The most likely scenario is that during the thirties without a war the most likely political outcome would have been Communism. Those that knew Hitler, contend that he was a reasonable and caring guy, good with his staff, and liked . Not the megalomaniac obsessive often portrayed.

So what is an identity? if you have the recourses its an easy thing to change, and as long as their was a body, to witness the end of one identity, which was burnt, which made positive identification troublesome. No insurance company would pay out on Hitler's supposed death. The personal valuables of Hitler have never been found, IE. his looted art collection, if he did escape, he would most likely have taken it with him.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

The more likely scenario according to whom?

Hitler was like anybody else. He did good things and bad to people. According to his sister, he was very loving and caring towards her.

Then there was the holocaust...not the kind of thing nice people associate with, however there is the argument, unlikely as it may be, that Hitler knew little of what was going on in concentration camps. I don't believe it, but it is a theory.

Most people who worked with him seem to come to the similar conclusion that he was a great motivator, intelligent enough and an exceptional orator (possibly the best ever). They also say that he was very sick, ignored good advice from people who knew better and was just in general an egomaniac.

Hitlers Table Talks (book), I think that's the title, shows how he would absolutely bore dinner guests to death with an endless monologue on how he saw the world.

Re: Hitlers assets, the Eagles Nest was looted by the Americans which contained a number of Hitlers personal assets.
One tends to think that the OSS and Soviets would of seized most high ranking Nazi assets.
edit on 25-9-2015 by Collateral because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Here is a upcoming documentary explaining where Hitler finished up.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join