It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SAS and US Navy SEALs to Join Forces in Plan to Fight Global Terrorism

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 08:55 AM
link   

British and American Special Forces commanders are keen to join forces to fight global terrorism, the Sunday People can reveal.

Top brass in both countries want to build on the relationship established between the UK’s SAS and SBS, and America’s Delta Force and Seal Team 6

Mirror.co.uk

Right from the start I know this is not the best source nor have I been able to find any other sources to back this up and yes I also know that UKSF and JSOC have been working in collaboration for many years.

Yet with that said this report seems to be hinting that the two Special Forces communities are developing a plan for After Afghanistan whereby they will collaborate in fighting global terrorism in places like Yemen, Somalia and dealing with the threat that militants in Syria present to the west.

Furthermore according to this report the plan has the support of the head of the directorate of UKSF and the head of SIS, which may suggest this could be more than just a military partnership but also a intelligence partnership.

It would be interesting to know if anyone has any more links (not i heard form a friend.....) regarding this possible plan.
edit on 22-2-2014 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Nothing will change, they have been working together unofficially for ages.

This almost isnt news.

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

I just read a new article from Pepe Escobar www.informationclearinghouse.info... With the Saudis making such moves as described in the post it wouldn't be far fetched to think that they are acting in some sort of near future attacks ....peace

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 09:08 AM
link   
The only thing that'll happen is that more SAS will die by "friendly fire" than by terrorist bullets.
2nd line.

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by the2ofusr1

No offence mate but is Pepe Sacha's other half? I've seen better reproting from the neighbors cat. A little sensationalism and all done. Sorry, SA has been a hot bed for a long time and the idea that US and UK SF are working together, safe bet.

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 09:15 AM
link   
The SAS and the Navy Seals...i dont know who's scared most, the SAS or the terrorists/freedomefighters.
edit on 22-2-2014 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by hoagy1199

No offence taken ..It's not like there is a go to for the truth in what is happening over there and what their next moves might be .Now it could be that what he has put in his report is not true and if that is the case ,maybe you could check your cat next door to get a better picture .

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 09:37 AM
link   
There will be some blue on blue incidents for sure......
Just who gets whacked is a tossup......

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 09:51 AM
link   
So dressing up like iraqis, and planting bombs to create sectarian, balkanised violence, and blowing up police stations when caught to escape, will now be the world wide standard of "terrorist fighting" for all the NATO countries
kinda hard to miss the double entendre there
well they are fighting like terrorists...

keep guarding the opium boys
if that aint white punks on dope I don't know what is.
edit on 22-2-2014 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-2-2014 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 09:56 AM
link   
As my grandfather used to say...when we fired, the Germans ducked, when the Germans fired, we ducked...When the Americans Fired, everyone ducked..

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 10:01 AM
link   
The SAS should consider Not doing this. The SAS have a reputation as being one of the best in the world at what they do. So too does Seal team 6 and Delta force, Obviously they work together in some situations but I still think they should be seperate from echother and work together as little as possible. When the SAS starts to take orders fro the US commanders I would start to worry about how they are being managed. Guarding Opium farms in Afghanistan isnt a top priority for the SAS. LOL

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Glassbender777
The SAS should consider Not doing this. The SAS have a reputation as being one of the best in the world at what they do. So too does Seal team 6 and Delta force, Obviously they work together in some situations but I still think they should be seperate from echother and work together as little as possible. When the SAS starts to take orders fro the US commanders I would start to worry about how they are being managed. Guarding Opium farms in Afghanistan isnt a top priority for the SAS. LOL

It isnt for the Americans either..they have the Canadians doing it..!!
They always seem to have someone else ready to their dirty work.

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Soloprotocol
As my grandfather used to say...when we fired, the Germans ducked, when the Germans fired, we ducked...When the Americans Fired, everyone ducked..

I know i probably should'nt laugh, but...
:lol :
:lol :

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I thought they already were?

Either way limited special forces action is likley a far better and effective approach to fighting terrorism than outright invasion and occupation.

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by andy1972

at least any hostages they try to rescue will have a better chance of surviving if the sas are involved .

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 10:49 AM
link   

tom.farnhill
reply to post by andy1972

at least any hostages they try to rescue will have a better chance of surviving if the sas are involved .

Captain Phillips would disagree.

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Sounds to me like someone's been reading rainbow 6 by tom clancy.

mind you, In debt of honour he predicted the mechanics of 9/11 so maybe now he's dead he'll be seen as some modern day Nosrradamus. lol

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by SprocketUK

Sounds to me like someone's been reading rainbow 6 by tom clancy.

Thats what i was thinking, but i dont think Rainbow Six could ever really exist.

I am thinking this will just be some kind of a standing agreement that the two communities will help each other out on matters that will impact on there respective states.

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by TiedDestructor

Captain Phillips would disagree.

Wasn't he married to Princess Anne?

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Just where, exactly, is this "Global Terrorism" they keep harping on about?

The only terrorists I keep seeing are those armed and trained by us to go into other countries to wreak havoc and destabilize them, for western takeover and banking cartels.

I guess it's always been that way though!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join