It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Romans 13 and Ephesians 6:12(Thanks to 3NL1GHT3ND1)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by BELIEVERpriest

@ BELIEVERpriest

You wrote
I still dont see where Peter states that ALL fallen angels are in Sheol, BUT if that is the case, then they will not be released until the Last Judgement, which occurs at the end of the Millenium. Therefore, Apollyon and his fleet are not fallen angels, but their resurrected sons, the nephillim

My answer
It is not only Peter who says this. You must also consider that Jude and Isaiah both agree with Peter. You are mistaken to believe that the fallen angels will only be released at the end of the one thousand years reign of Christ. They are released from the Abyss at the onset of the Tribulation and then sealed again at the end of the Tribulation for the following one thousand years and then released again after the one thousand years reign of Christ. Then comes the end. The Abyss is the Greek for Bottomless Pit, Hades, Hell, Sheol, Grave, Pit and many other connotations. Apollyon (Greek) is Abaddon (Hebrew) is both an entity in a sense which is called the destroyer or can be referenced as a place in the underworld. The Nephillim will never be resurrected from the Abyss simply because they are not in the Abyss. The Nephillim are the demons that have neither a place in heaven or hell and shall be destroyed at the white throne judgment.

You wrote
“The "gods" are fallen angels. They inhereted the earth when Adam fell. In this session, God is chastizing the fallen angels for ruling unjustly (rather than repenting), and tells the that they will "die like men", and "fall like a prince". This fall is the same fall to Sheol foretold in Isaiah, and fulfilled in Revelation 20. The prince that fell was Apollyon/Nimrod. He was the insrument of the "gods" in their plan to unify all of earth against God. Psalm 82:8 foretells of Christ inhereting all of the Earth when the fallen angels are finally cast in Sheol, when the Millenium begins.”

I answer
Once again I disagree with your understanding of gods. In the ancient days the rulers of men were called lords, judges and gods among many other names. An example of that is the following.

Exodus 7:1 And Jehovah said unto Moses, See, I have made thee as God to Pharaoh; and Aaron thy brother shall be thy prophet.

The gods mentioned here in Psalms 82:6 are not angels but are appointed judges and they are to act in a fair and God like manner. In order to understand you must read in thought and go back to Psalms 81: 8 through Psalms 82:6. This is one of the great mistakes of people who do not read in context of thought. The original scriptures were not in chapters or verse but were in thought of contextual meaning.

Psa 81:8-16
(8) Hear, O my people, and I will testify unto thee: O Israel, if thou wouldest hearken unto me! (9) There shall no strange god be in thee; Neither shalt thou worship any foreign god. (10) I am Jehovah thy God, Who brought thee up out of the land of Egypt: Open thy mouth wide, and I will fill it. (11) But my people hearkened not to my voice; And Israel would none of me. (12) So I let them go after the stubbornness of their heart, That they might walk in their own counsels. (13) Oh that my people would hearken unto me, That Israel would walk in my ways! (14) I would soon subdue their enemies, And turn my hand against their adversaries. (15) The haters of Jehovah should submit themselves unto him: But their time should endure for ever. (16 He would feed them also with the finest of the wheat; And with honey out of the rock would I satisfy thee. God standeth in the congregation of God; He judgeth among the gods. 82:1 God standeth in the congregation of God; He judgeth among the gods. (2) How long will ye judge unjustly, And respect the persons of the wicked? Selah. (3) Judge the poor and fatherless: Do justice to the afflicted and destitute. (4) Rescue the poor and needy: Deliver them out of the hand of the wicked. (5) They know not, neither do they understand; They walk to and fro in darkness: All the foundations of the earth are shaken. (6) I said, Ye are gods, And all of you sons of the Most High. (7) Nevertheless ye shall die like men, And fall like one of the princes. (8) Arise, O God, judge the earth; For thou shalt inherit all the nations.

You wrote
Job 1:6&7 KJV
6 Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan came also among them. 7 And the LORD said unto Satan, Whence comest thou? Then Satan answered the LORD, and said, From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it.

These verses make it clear, that at the very least Day Star was still roaming Earth, and presented himself before the Divine Council.

I answer
If you examine the words of your bible in Job, you should understand that Day Star was going to and fro IN the earth and not On the earth and walking up and down IN the earth and not On the earth. How could Day Star walk up and down on the earth? You could understand walking to and fro on the earth but not up and down on the earth. This can only be understood as Day Star walking in all four directions inside of this earth and not on the surface of the earth.

By your own understanding you should realize and embrace 1 Enoch to explain your problem.

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Seede

Im sorry, I have nothing more to offer you on the subject, I see what I see, and you see what you see. I enjoyed the conversation, and as always, I am always happy to meet another believer in Christ. For now, we will have to agree to disagree.

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ServantOfTheLamb

So while God may ordain the authorities that pass Judgement on things like trial and what is to be made Law it is important to remember that God allows Satan to own ALL AUTHORITY of the Earth.

Matthew 28: 16 - 18
16 Then the eleven disciples went to Galilee, to the mountain where Jesus had told them to go. 17 When they saw him, they worshiped him; but some doubted. 18 Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. 19 Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”

I thought the authority in heaven and on earth has been given to Jesus after his crucifixion...
edit on 5-3-2014 by DelayedChristmas because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by jmdewey60

I see a Jehovah Witness talking here.....

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Jesuslives4u

I see a Jehovah Witness talking here.....
I'm not.
I'm just interested in reading the Bible for what it says, rather than using it to "prove" a bunch of made up doctrines and myths.
Jesus is not the Father, and I think that it is just silly to think so.
edit on 13-3-2014 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join