It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ukraine in Turmoil. Fears of East/West Schism. Russia Talking to East UA. Updates!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

By the way that image shows the Ukraine Opposition leader Yatsenyuk caught making the Nazi greeting.

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Agent_USA_Supporter

By the way that image shows the Ukraine Opposition leader Yatsenyuk caught making the Nazi greeting.

Source / link to pictures please.

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 01:07 PM
link   

he didn't know the movement he made after scoring a goal meant anything.

Of course he didn't know just like that Croatian player or the Croatian fans shooting death to Serbs in there home hosted game city.

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Xcathdra

Agent_USA_Supporter

I already posted the image and also nice to see that your showing what opposition your supporting while deflecting.

edit on 22-2-2014 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Agent_USA_Supporter

Xcathdra

Agent_USA_Supporter

I already posted the image and also nice to see that your showing what opposition your supporting while deflecting.

Yes, you did post the image. So lets try the question one more time, link / source to the photo you posted.

Secondly, feel free to quote where I support the opposition. Once again, stop putting words in peoples mouth.
edit on 22-2-2014 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 01:10 PM
link   

I did above. Fact is you dont want to admit that there Nazis but hey thats fine let the reality slowly kick in real soon.
edit on 22-2-2014 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Agent_USA_Supporter

I did above.

Please provide a link / source to where you are getting the photos from.

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Xcathdra

Agent_USA_Supporter

I did above.

Twitter as i did earlier above. But according to you the source isn't good enough isn't now? You would prefer sources from the Regime state and news state of Qatar al jazeera or CNN for that matter.

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Agent_USA_Supporter

no it doesn't. and good riddance to Yanukovych. now fleeing like the cornered rat he is. hopefully he will face ultimate justice (death).

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Agent_USA_Supporter

Xcathdra

Agent_USA_Supporter

I did above.

Twitter as i did earlier above. But according to you the source isn't good enough isn't now? You would prefer sources from the Regime state and news state of Qatar al jazeera or CNN for that matter.

As an example iof the images you provided, the one where the guy has the gun was taken by Getty Images, and is listed on their website under the news section. At no point does the image taker refer to the guy as a protestor nor as a government member.

Since the photographer told us what the image is, I am trying to figure out why you are using sources that are vague, allowing you to interpret them in a manner that is inconsistent with the images.

So again, supply sources / link for your photos or I am going to go through and expose them for what they are, a misdirection on your part while making a fake narrative to support your failed argument.

Its really that simple.. Twitter photos, as stated, don't tell the entire story. Attempting to use a photo where the caption doesn't support your agenda, you just simply dismiss and accuse the person of doing something he says he is not.

Use photos all you want, but supply us with the link / source where you got them from so we can make up our own minds. It really is that simple.

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 01:27 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 01:29 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 01:30 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 01:31 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 01:31 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   
*** ATTENTION ***

ON TOPIC.

Posting Bans are next, this means ALL OF YOU !!!

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 01:36 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 01:36 PM
link   

RickyD
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

I think we are more so supporting the will of the people. They stood up against a government they didn't approve of or want representing them. Before anyone argues that fact they'd better take a look at what percentage of their population is out there fighting...this wouldn't be going down so quickly nor as easily as it has if there wasn't a good strong majority involved.

good strong majority? what kind of epic BS is this?
oh wait, you mean the small but most vocal group, those extremely right-wing idiots with guns?

who told you they represent the will of the people? that's what western media want you to believe.

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 01:37 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join