It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ukraine in Turmoil. Fears of East/West Schism. Russia Talking to East UA. Updates!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by xavi1000

If true that's yet another major game changer.

I thought he'd be safe with his support base in the Russian speaking Eastern part of the Ukraine unless he doesn't really have that much of a real support base there either in which case then this would make sense.

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

In the past the USSR stuck it's boot up their rear.

Another EU Sinking Ship supporter Remember this? probably not.

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Agent_USA_Supporter
Another EU Sinking Ship supporter

Why don't we see how this turns out instead of making accusations, assumptions and innuendo?

edit on 22-2-2014 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Agent_USA_Supporter

By the way xavi1000 i can clearer see that you not only support the Fascist opposition but you support the same ones that were blessed by Sen McCain.

Ironic.

I dont support Mccain , i'm against corrupted Janukovich, he ordered fire , people died and he must pay.Country is clearly divided between west and east and next election will decide where country is going.Janukovich made a mistake when he broke deal with EU.Smart politician will have good relations with EU and Russia and he will take money and help from both.He decided Russia and people uprised.

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 11:30 AM
link   

xavi1000

Agent_USA_Supporter

By the way xavi1000 i can clearer see that you not only support the Fascist opposition but you support the same ones that were blessed by Sen McCain.

Ironic.

I dont support Mccain , i'm against corrupted Janukovich, he ordered fire , people died and he must pay.Country is clearly divided between west and east and next election will decide where country is going.Janukovich made a mistake when he broke deal with EU.Smart politician will have good relations with EU and Russia and he will take money and help from both.He decided Russia and people uprised.

Oh common, they only gave the order to fire when those " protesters " stole about 1500 weapons from a weaponscache. At that point they where terrorists.

They didn't want to use live rounds.

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 11:31 AM
link   

SLAYER69

I thought he'd be safe with his support base in the Russian speaking Eastern part of the Ukraine unless he doesn't really have that much of a real support base there either in which case then this would make sense.

People in Russian speaking eastern part support Russia, not Janukovich.They voted for him as puppet for Russians.Janukovich is facing mob lynching or at least trial, he ordered fire and guns on protesters.

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

Greece has resources and has IMF helped them? Spain? Nope.

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 11:33 AM
link   

MessageforAll

Oh common, they only gave the order to fire when those " protesters " stole about 1500 weapons from a weaponscache. At that point they where terrorists.

When Berkuts started to shoot those 1500 weapons where not even close to Kiev or Maidan square.

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 11:36 AM
link   

xavi1000

SLAYER69

People in Russian speaking eastern part support Russia, not Janukovich.They voted for him as puppet for Russians.Janukovich is facing mob lynching or at least trial, he ordered fire and guns on protesters.

Ironic.

he ordered fire and guns on protesters

Are u aware that from the start of these protests that the protesters were armed with weapons and the police from start were not?

I can not blame the Ukrainian police for shooting at the protestors they feared to die and these officers had every right to defend themselves.

Funny how you dont mention or u dont want to mention how 20 police officers were injured by actual bullets by ur much beloved opposition.
I have also seen pictures of your beloved protesters lynching and mutilating an officer on the ground and what did the officer?

Just standing his ground.

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 11:36 AM
link   

xavi1000

MessageforAll

When Berkuts started to shoot those 1500 weapons where not even close to Kiev or Maidan square.

As usual your reading all these news from the Mainstream News outlets arent you? why not just say that Assad is an Terrorist to then, go on.

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 11:39 AM
link   
People take over Janukovich hacienda

zyalt.livejournal.com...

link   

xavi1000

Agent_USA_Supporter

Ironic.

Nice defecting.

.Janukovich made a mistake when he broke deal with EU.

The Ukrainians i talked to in College say differently he made the right move Greece made the same EU deal few years ago and look at Greece, all you EU defenders make me laugh.

next election will decide where country is going
Elections dont really matter anymore.

link   

Well if that's the case Putin is in a pickle. They have no popular front man and the EU only has support of the Western part of the country.

Who'll step in?

[Meaning a Ukrainian] *Relax Agent

(post by Agent_USA_Supporter removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Russia has the Wildcards not the EU.

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 11:46 AM
link   

SLAYER69

Well if that's the case Putin is in a pickle. They have no popular front man and the EU only has support of the Western part of the country.

Who'll step in?

[Meaning a Ukrainian] *Relax Agent

They will find a man , if Ukraine want to stay in one piece they must find balance.Timoshenko is good for now for president.I know one thing about Russians, they will not allow anybody to get close to their Black Sea Fleet located in Sevastopol
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Agent_USA_Supporter
I am quite surprised to see a few people on here supporting an armed coup.

Was it an armed coup? It seems to me that elements of the army have simply refused to participate in the shooting of protesters by the police.

Snipers versus rioters

This is a very complex situation but it seems clear that President Yanukovych has been politically removed by the Ukrainian Parliament.

Regards
edit on 22/2/2014 by paraphi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 12:11 PM
link   
If people could just keep their damn facts straight that would be super.

They only started to shoot live rounds after a weapons cache was stolen with about 1500 weapons. The government put in the Anti-terror law in effect. Only then did they start to shoot. This was voted so by all members of the Parliament.

I'm sorry but, please do tell me, I read yesterday that all "protesters " won't be charged for the crimes they committed, including the torture and shooting of policemen.

Tell that to the families of the fallen policemen, what do they get? For mind you doing their job.
edit on ndAmerica/Chicago222uk2014 by MessageforAll because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 12:15 PM
link   

paraphi

Agent_USA_Supporter
I am quite surprised to see a few people on here supporting an armed coup.

Was it an armed coup? It seems to me that elements of the army have simply refused to participate in the shooting of protesters by the police.

Snipers versus rioters

This is a very complex situation but it seems clear that President Yanukovych has been politically removed by the Ukrainian Parliament.

Regards
edit on 22/2/2014 by paraphi because: (no reason given)

After the failed Libyan intervention and what have we here on ATS learned from Iraq, Bosnia and its failed interventions. What have we learned?

Not to Trust the Mainstream News outlets and the propaganda behind the reasoning for it but so far the majority here seems to be forgetting that.

Why do i even bother posting pictures and leaked audio tapes or pictures of McCain blessing the protesters if your still bot getting it?

You might as well support the Syrian Rebels and call them Moderate.
Go on.

An armed coup backed by Armed Fascists whom have being seen carrying weapons.

Ukraine crisis: Shocking video shows snipers picking off protesters in Kiev
Really? ironic from that the same article it doesn't even mention how this same protester with the sniper have also injured police officers.

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by paraphi

From other news outlets i have read that it was an opposition sniper shooting. And i have seen an alleged picture of the sniper i have to say though everything what we have being seeing seems staged.

This alleged sniper doesn't fit the depiction of an Sniper, looks like just another confused protester.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join