It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ukraine in Turmoil. Fears of East/West Schism. Russia Talking to East UA. Updates!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:
(post by Agent_USA_Supporter removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 01:42 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Just as a poi n t of information, the photographs posted that allegedly show Ukranian protesters in paramilitary uniforms date back to 2003 or earlier. They depict members of the Social National Party, which became Svoboda in 2004. The poster now has to prove that the protests were organized by Svoboda. (And, yes, the SNP and Svoboda are neo-Nazis.)

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Unlucky Yanukovych,

How it needs to go down elsewhere??

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Xcathdra
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Care to provide us a link to the source where you obtained the photo / caption info?

obozrevatel.com...

old, but says a lot.
edit on 22-2-2014 by jedi_hamster because: wrong url

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 03:36 PM
link   

jedi_hamster

Xcathdra

Care to provide us a link to the source where you obtained the photo / caption info?

obozrevatel.com...

old, but says a lot.

So an old photo, of at least a year, Is being used to portray this guy as a Nazi? Do I need to point out this guy, prior to becoming a front person for the opposition, was a minister in the current prime minister / Presidents government?

It makes one wonder who the real Nazi is, this guy or the leader the people are trying to boot out of office.

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Xcathdra

jedi_hamster

Xcathdra

obozrevatel.com...

old, but says a lot.

So an old photo, of at least a year, Is being used to portray this guy as a Nazi? Do I need to point out this guy, prior to becoming a front person for the opposition, was a minister in the current prime minister / Presidents government?

It makes one wonder who the real Nazi is, this guy or the leader the people are trying to boot out of office.

It gets better! That photograph is of Arseeniy Yatsenuk, who is definitely not a member of Svoboda. In fact, he is the head of the Batkivshchyna. We can be positive that he is waving, not giving a Nazi salute because:

On April 5, 2009, Arseniy Yatsenyuk announced his candidacy for President of Ukraine in the next presidential election. During the election campaign fellow candidate Serhiy Ratushniak repeatedly insulted Yatsenyuk because of his alleged Jewish roots, among others Ratushniak called Yatsenyuk an "impudent little Jew" who was "successfully serving the thieves who are in power in Ukraine and is using criminal money to plough ahead towards Ukraine's presidency".

Source.

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 05:03 PM
link   
and how's all that important today?
they are criminals.

they've released yulia tymoshenko, which is a thief, and they want to 'bring to the justice' those responsible for killing the civilians. who will bring to the justice those murderers killing police officers doing their job?

who will bring to the justice those politicians not respecting what was signed most recently? yanukovych was supposed to be the president so far. he agreed to have earlier elections, but throwing him out of the office and taking over his house is nothing but an act of blatant coup.

i guess i was wrong in the other thread recently though. i assumed that yanukovych knows what he's doing and that EU ministers had to back off - obviously, this was all staged and they knew where it's going. it was a bluff. this whole bloodshed was created precisely now, during olympics, because EU counts on the fact that russia won't intervene just right now. yanukovych probably thought he's signing a fair deal, but as soon as he realized what's brewing up, he was forced to flee.

i'm just wondering what will be on the faces of those thugs trying to take over ukraine right now, when russian tanks roll in. it'll be a mess, and many more people will die, rest assured of that.

when i think that one of those EU ministers orchestrating the whole deal was from my country, when i see the prime minister of my country saying that all those voices about ukraine being divided have to be silenced, when i see the media portraying tymoshenko as some sort of rightful leader and all those thugs as heroes, i want to vomit in disgust.

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by jedi_hamster

About Timoschenko... At least she actually said sorry ahahahahahaha

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Someone is playing with fire...

Especially after Tymoshenko's earlier comments:

*TYMOSHENKO URGES PROTESTERS TO STAY IN INDEPENDENCE SQUARE
*UKRAINIANS OBLIGED TO BRING YANUKOVYCH BACK TO KIEV: TYMOSHENKO
*TYMOSHENKO: UKRAINE MAY BRING CHANGES IN OTHER EX-SOVIET STATES
*TYMOSHENKO: UKRAINE WILL HELP OTHER COUNTRIES UNDER `DICTATORS'

www.zerohedge.com...

Click this link to see what happens when those pro-european protestors go a bit more to the eastern side of Ukraine LOL? Majority my a***

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 06:16 PM
link   

i'm just wondering what will be on the faces of those thugs trying to take over ukraine right now, when russian tanks roll in. it'll be a mess, and many more people will die, rest assured of that.

Putin doesn't have the guts to send in tanks. Mark my words.

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 06:22 PM
link   
So please tell me, what can u make of this speech, They got everything they wanted right... Wrong.

Newly freed Ukrainian opposition leader Yulia Tymoshenko has called on protesters not to abandon Kiev’s Independence Square, even though a deal with opposition leaders has already been signed.

"You have no right to leave Maidan...Don't stop yet,” she told rioters in an emotional speech.

Tymoshenko gave a trademark firebrand speech in front of a large crowd in central Kiev. She called for those responsible for the scores of deaths that have taken place over the past three months to be prosecuted.

"When snipers were shooting in hearts of our guys, those bullets will always hurt. If we don't prosecute, we should be ashamed,” said the former prime minister, who earlier in the day indicated that she may run for president in May.

"Until you finish this job and until we travel all the way, nobody has the right to leave," she added.

"Because nobody could do it - not other countries, nobody - could do what you have done. We've eliminated this cancer, this tumour."

Tymoshenko arrived in Kiev after being released in Kharkov on Saturday, traveling straight from the airport to Independence Square.

In 2011, the former Ukrainian PM was sentenced to seven years in prison for abuse of power while signing the January 2009 gas contracts with Russia. A court in Kiev found Tymoshenko guilty under Part 3 of Article 365 of the Criminal Code of Ukraine.

Keep on the fight? They can't leave... a pound of flesh is what they want.

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 06:30 PM
link   

DJW001

Putin doesn't have the guts to send in tanks. Mark my words.

Don't be so sure about that, it's what everyone said about Georgia, "Bah! He doesn't have the stones!" Looks like a lot of crow was served back then.

As far as how bad this will get, I really can't guess at this point. Although, my intuition says East & West Ukraine may be likely at some point, going off of the existing sharp divide within the country.

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by MessageforAll

she sounds more and more like hitler.

with boobs though.

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Separatism fears are softening as anti-government protests take place in Eastern Ukraine. Regional leaders of the East are denying that their intentions are to split the country. They say they want to preserve it.

news.yahoo.com...

USA calls for peaceful change for Ukraine, stating that they will work with Russia and other European nations to ensure a peaceful resolution.

news.yahoo.com...

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

yeah, a group of protesters made them change their mind.

makes you wonder how many guns did they bring with them.

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Images of the (ex) President's estate:

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

I Wasnt Going To Log In This Time Around Because Im On My Mobile Slayer But I Just Wanted To Add That The Armed Protestors Are Legitimate, Documented Far Righ Fascis At Least One Faction Of Which Has Openly Supported The Nazis Actions In The 1930S So American Agent Was Using Accurate Adjectives In This CasE Not Name calling

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Russia seems to be awfully quiet, too quiet. I hope this isn't a reverse Cuban crisis but with less communication and no one in the west realizing that losing Ukraine is the red line for Russia where they believe nuclear war is the only card they have left to play.

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Russia will not stand for this.....

Apparently, the recently released Yulia Tymoshenko will show her support for Ukraine to join NATO, saying that it would be 'uncomfortable' for Ukraine to remain outside any one security apparatus. She says that any decisions would have to be made through a referendum though.

She also supports closer ties between Ukraine and the EU.
edit on 22-2-2014 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join