It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TODAY is 'Ragnarok' the Viking Apocalypse

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by theabsolutetruth

They don't have salads at a wild game feed. Most of the animals eat salad all day long. The only veggies there are potatoes and maybe some coleslaw. There could be a few other veggies in the Beezzer stew.

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

I suggested the salad half as a joke but if you are anticipating that you might suffer such awful effects from eating some unknown, and possibly unsafe meat, then it is probably advisable that you avoid that meat.
edit on 22-2-2014 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 02:22 PM
link   

TODAY is 'Ragnarok' the Viking Apocalypse

Yay!

edit on 22-2-2014 by Bybyots because: . : .

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Ragnarok has been going on for awhile now, and it won't be over for awhile longer.

I think ya'll need to talk to Ragnaros about this because these calculations are off a bit.

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Bybyots

I was just going to paste the lyrics.
Awesome vid, lol.

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Yes, I recall having heard reference to 'Reggare Youth', from the tome "Everything You Wanted to Know About Sex", circa 1969. I found the book in a closet, along with a joke book which had a joke, the punch line of which was: "Well, what am I supposed to stir it with, my dxxk?"

Oh we've got a great show for you tonight....

In Sweden, the kids, they dress in clear raincoats on a sunny day, indicating that they wish to have sex with a stranger, and wear odd footwear that criss crosses clear up their thigh.

Hopefully I still have that copy laying about. There may be some things I've forgotten.

# 178

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by TheWhiteKnight

Really I never heard about that before..... My best friend from who is from and lives in sweden has never heard about that either.... It must be an old thing, or just made up (not saying that you made it up)

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Wild game can loosen you up if you aren't used to it. If you eat it even once every couple months it seems like it doesn't cause a problem that way. I think the cleanout is actually good for a person.

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by iRoyalty

I think that we're waiting for it to happen, but it may already be happening; what with the Ukraine, Syria, and North Korea ready to drop a bomb on everyone. I guess that we're so used to these intense skirmishes that it makes us think that there has to be more of a climax. This may be it!

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Bybyots

Ha, Zep and kittens, there had to be a mix somewhere! Great song.

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 05:00 PM
link   

We have regular things here, like pheasant, wood pigeon, venison etc and all good, I would be wary of eating anything like coyote, bear, wolf etc but maybe that's a personal preference.

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by brazenalderpadrescorpio

Yep, it might already be going on in some way, as in Kiev etc. Which happens to be a Viking place.

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

I think it has probably been going on a while, and might well for some time more. I think the Jorvik guys just wanted to keep the party going.

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 05:36 PM
link   
well its a funny joke, but heimdall blowing the horn isn't the start of ragnarok.
balder being murdered by loki through his brother by proxy was. quickly followed by the three years of darkness and winter and perpetual war.

if ragnarok was upon us we would be wondering where summer went, and i'd think it would be colder. lol if it was the norse end times we'd also be wondering about the huge earthquakes when jormungand wakes up.

if the 100 days is up we should be really worried, there is an army of the dead,ice giants, fire giants and giant wolves coming to eat us!

just remember ragnarok was not really an apocalypse, it was a death and rebirth story. the old gods will pass away but the eath will be remade.

it is not really the end.

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Excellent Wild game feed. I bring my granddaughter to this function. There was no bear this time and no wolf. There were about twelve different types of meat made into about forty different dishes. Everything was so good. We are both stuffed. My granddaughter was full but I made her eat the pulled squirrel she had taken. I told her it was about a whole squirrel and she couldn't waste it's life. She didn't have to eat the bun though. That squirrel was one of the best things there. They were hauling around trays of chargrilled venison and also three types of deep fried local fish before the buffet was started.
Maybe it's Valhalla

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 12:02 AM
link   

So, Sagittarius has finally shot his arrow towards the Earth then, has he? If so, then the ancient were right. Although Earth may be doomed now it will still take another 8,000 years for the gamma-ray burst to hit us, so no immidate worries - alas around 10,014 AD. Ever wondered what all the twin spirals carved into stones meant - perhaps it's those twin stars in their death spiral. The ancient knew more than us.

-MM

edit on 23-2-2014 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by MerkabaMeditation

Such an exciting universe we live in!

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Hmm, so squirrel is tasty?

Who would a thought so.

I know back in the day, squirrel was a regular dinner staple, but these days it is all pig, cow, and chicken, with some turkey and goose, and lamb.

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

I've eaten squirrel before. I consider squirrels emergency food. They can reproduce fast. If tshtf, I plan on eating a few of these little critters. They do need to be aged though or they are very tough. If they are used in soup, that doesn't apply

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 02:03 PM
link   

poet1b

Hmm, so squirrel is tasty?

Who would a thought so.

I know back in the day, squirrel was a regular dinner staple, but these days it is all pig, cow, and chicken, with some turkey and goose, and lamb.

A nyone for grey squirrel pie?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join