It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens are Cloning Humans!!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 06:35 AM
link   

fatpastyhead
reply to post by sled735

" they clone children for men with underdeveloped penises to have sex with"

That is a pretty disgusting statement.

Wouldn't it be simpler to just clone properly developed penises for the guys with the underdeveloped penises?

Sound just a teeny-weeny tiny (yes, i know) bit of a tall tale to me.

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 06:45 AM
link   

MysterX

fatpastyhead
reply to post by sled735

" they clone children for men with underdeveloped penises to have sex with"

That is a pretty disgusting statement.

Wouldn't it be simpler to just clone properly developed penises for the guys with the underdeveloped penises?

Sound just a teeny-weeny tiny (yes, i know) bit of a tall tale to me.

LOL

I was going to respond to that, but I'm afraid I might break the T&C here. So...

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 09:10 PM
link   

gardener
Isnt there anywhere to watch the 1st video, without dowloading SPAMWARE?!?!

*Boohoo*

This particular show, from my OP, is airing on the Destination America channel tonight at 11:00 p.m. for those interested in watching.
I can't find it anywhere on the net, so don't miss your chance!!

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 10:23 PM
link   
It's odd how synchronicity works, for this thread popped up while researching a bit still on the issues.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
The Clone Conspiracy: Stars and Celebrity Clones

This page addresses Donald Marshall a bit and it does seem that the issue is very real, but that in the way this comes out its like a hurried disinfo campaign to ridicule it.

Alice Cooper

www.sing365.com...

I'm a clone
I know it and I'm fine
I'm one and more are on the way
I'm two, doctor
Three's on the line
He'll take incubation another day

I'm all alone, so are we all
We're all clones
All are one and one are all
All are one and one are all

We destroyed the government
We're destroying time
No more problems on the way

I'm through doctor
We don't need your kind
The other ones
Ugly ones
Stupid boys
Wrong ones

Doctor, who? He regenerates. But this does literally destroy the government. They're not going to do time in though, because they don't understand time.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: sled735 I would like to thank you for giving us all a big clue on how to begin to find this intriguing show. Because you mentioned it was Destination America re: woman whose husband was cloned, I was able to then peruse through Amazon and find this: "9. Aliens Cloned My Husband, Alien Matrix, Betty and Barney Hill: The case of alien abduction that started it all: in the fall of 1961, one unique couple's claim of a terrifying encounter. Since then, abductees have reported a range of shocking scenarios including invasive examinations, implants, and alien cloning." Please everyone keep in mind this show sled735 is referring to is NOT about Betty and Barney Hill. Here is another way to google the info to see the show: "Monsters and Mysteries in America S02E09 Aliens Full Episode". I am not sure how long this link will last for but here is a link on youtube to see the very show sled735 is describing so well: www.youtube.com...
Happy watching and by the way I believe this poor woman Gloria Hawker, mother of 4 and a medical secretary in Albuquerque, NM (correct spelling of her last name). I really doubt someone would make up so elaborate a story and for what reward also would she lie? There is no reward only punishment to be had both privately and publicly. I dont believe she is mentally ill either. It is just a hunch and a gut feeling but anyway I do totally believe this is possible and has happened for thousands of years to the human, animal populations and just plain anything biological here on planet earth. Imagine, if you were an alien, and had the capability to clone, why wouldn't you do it? There are many reasons unknown to us or even worth thinking on why "they" would do this to us or other creatures on our planet. I do feel badly for this woman because the consequences of her alien contact experiences have only made her life more complicated, and she also probably misses her husband quite badly.

edit on 27-1-2016 by misschant because: was able to get Gloria's last name correct along w/more about her general background.

<< 1  2   >>

join